- » Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque Recipes
Crab bisque is a creamy and delicious dish that is made using crab legs, clam juice and vegetables. All that needs to be done is to cook these ingredients together till they are done and Crab bisque is ready to be ... More »
1 Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
2 Coat pan with cooking spray and add shallots and celery.
3 Cook for 10 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5 Stir in vermouth and cook for 1... - 108.296
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the vegetables to the butter
3. Sweat the vegetables in the butter till it is cooked through
4. Add the bouquet garni and the tomato puree. Mix well
5. Add the Cognac, wine and stock
6. Add the rice and... - 44.4187
Warm Crab Bisque
1)In a saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add onion and saute till soft.
3)Add remaining ingredients except the cream and wine and saute to blend all flavors.
4) Simmer till well heated. ... - 43.6498
Crabmeat & Mushroom Bisque
In medium skillet, heat 4 tbs butter.
Add the onion, green pepper, scallion, parsley & the mushrooms.
Saute' until soft but not brown; set aside.
In large saucepan, heat remaining 2 tbs butter, remove from heat.
Stir in the flour and gradually add milk.
Cook,... - 43.5204
Prawn And Crab Bisque
Shell prawns, remove back vein.
In a saucepan melt butter, add peeled and diced onion, chopped carrot and celery; cook, covered, 10 minutes.
Add wine, water, rice and undrained, mashed tomatoes.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer covered 45 minutes.
Remove... - 41.9098
Crab bisque is a good choice for a side dish. Bisque is usually a broth. This crab bisque recipe had a perfect blend of vegetable soups and crab meat. You will definitely like crab bisque. - 41.0187
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion and thyme to cook in hot butter until onion is tender.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients leaving the lemon wedges.
4) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Ladle the soup in... - 40.4664
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this... - 39.9369
This Crab Bisque is one of the best Crab dishes that I've ever known. The Crab Bisque is a crab and mushroom combination that you'll crave for! Try out and let me know if you think I'm correct ! - 39.9327
In medium skillet saute onion and green pepper in melted butter until onion is transparent.
Add mushrooms; cook for 3 minutes more.
Stir in tomatoes; cook again 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; heat mixture to a boil, but do not boil.
Add more parsley... - 39.5337
1. Using a blender or a mixer blend together mushroom and asparagus soups.
2. Add to a pan, stir in milk and cream and heat just to boiling.
3. Add crab, heat through and stir in wine just before serving.
4. Float butter, pat atop soup and garnish with... - 38.6428
Traditional Crab Bisque
This crab bisque recipe is a savory and creamy bisque made with veggies and mushrooms. Flavored with minced parsley and cayenne pepper, the creamy crab bisque is pepped up with the added tomatoes and mushrooms. - 38.3206
In 2-quart casserole, blend soups.
Stir in milk and cream.
Cook at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or till heated through.
Stir in wine just before serving.
Float butter atop each serving. - 38.2018
Crabmeat And Mushroom Bisque
In a medium non-stick skillet, heat 4 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds or broth with onion, green pepper, scallion, parsley, and mushrooms.
Saute until soft, but not brown.
In a large saucepan, heat remaining 2 Tbs liquid Butter Buds or broth.
Remove from... - 37.666
The best-tasting crabmeat comes from crabs you cook yourself. If you have access to live crabs, use them to make this bisque. Two 2-lb. Dungeness crabs or eight to ten hard-shelled blue crabs will yield about 1 lb. of crabmeat. You can also buy cooked crabs... - 37.5881
1) In a saucepan, add ingredients to mix together.
2) Place over heat to warm but not boil.
3) Serve the bisque warm by seasoning according to taste, if required.
Shrimp or fresh crab meat may be substituted for can meat. - 37.5311
1. In a pan mix together tomato soup, pea soup, consomme milk, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and leave for about 20 minutes.
2. Then simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
3. Add the crabmeat and simmer for 10 more minutes.
4. Stir in... - 37.1498
Microwave Crab Bisque
Combine soups and blend in a 3-quart casserole.
Gradually add milk.
Add drained crabmeat and salt.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM 10 to 12 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Garnish with parsley and... - 36.1842
1) In a pan, add all the ingredients together except the milk and crabmeat, bring to a slow boil.
2) Gradually stir in the hot milk, blend well.
3) Mix in the crabmeat and heat gently.
4) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately. - 35.9133
Yummy Crab Bisque
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
Place bacon in small dish.
In same casserole, combine reserved bacon fat, red pepper, onion an - 35.8738
Melt the butter in a large saucepan; then stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
Add the milk and bouillon gradually, while stirring, and cook, stirring, over low heat, until mixture thickens.
Add crabmeat, onion and parsley.
Cover and simmer over very low heat... - 35.5169
Saute mushrooms, onion, celery, and carrot in butter in a large saucepan over low heat 2 minutes or until tender.
Add chicken broth, salt, and red pepper; bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Pour vegetable mixture into container of an... - 34.8049
Delicious Crab Bisque
1. Place margarine, carrots, onions and mushrooms in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until carrots are tender; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley. Cover tightly and microwave... - 33.4003
Creamy Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque has a Extraordinary tasteThe Peppercorn and Heavy Cream gives the Crab Bisque Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 33.3815
Classic Crab Bisque
Put crab in bowl and pour over sherry.
Soak one hour.
Blend remaining ingredients.
Heat slowly but do not boil.
Reheat and serve. - 32.6855
Gourmet Crab Bisque
Put crab meat in a bowl, pour over sherry, and let stand 1 hour.
Blend together the tomato and green pea soups, cream, curry, and paprika.
Heat slowly, but do not boil.
Add the crab meat.
Reheat to boiling point - 32.676
Blend soups; gradually stir in milk and cream.
Heat just to boiling.
Add crab meat; heat through.
Just before serving, stir in sherry.
Float butter atop.
Sprinkle with snipped parsley. - 32.6639
Crab Bisque Quick And Easy
Heat all ingredients to simmering point.
Serve with parsley and paprika sprinkled on top.
Let cool a couple of minutes before eating.
Serves 6 soup cups. - 31.3653
1) In a saucepan, add Potato Soup Base.
2) Thin with water as desired.
3) Add crabmeat and wine. Stir.
4) Heat thoroughly and serve.
5) Serve hot. - 31.0487
Savory Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Crab Bisque will get you a lot of compliments! - 30.4529
Fragrant Crab Bisque
Place all ingredients in blender in order listed, except sherry.
Blend about 15 seconds.
Heat in double boiler or over direct flame, stirring occasionally.
Add sherry to taste. - 29.9591
Classique Crab Bisque
Place all the ingredients in a glass casserole.
Microwave 5 minutes at HIGH, stirring twice during the cooking. - 28.6662
Tomato Crab Bisque
Combine the first five ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
Slowly stir in the crab meat and the cream or evaporated milk.
Serve hot - 28.661
Simple Crab Bisque
Saute onions and crabmeat in butter.
Add soups and blend.
Add sherry, milk and a lot of parsley. - 27.4579
Gourmet Style Crab Bisque
1 In a large saucepan combine the cream of asparagus soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and half-and-half or light cream. Cook over medium heat just until boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in the crabmeat and sherry or milk; heat through. If desired,... - 26.4883
Mix all ingredients together; heat. - 21.8747
Crab Bisque Recipes By Category