- » Crab Balls Appetizer
Crab Balls Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Balls Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Balls Appetizer recipes.
Pick over crab meat; remove any bits of shell and cartilage.
Flake crab meat; place in mixing bowl.
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Add seasonings, bread-crumbs, and egg yolks to crab; mix well.
Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until stiff enough to be handled... - 40.2663
This Crab Ball is the simplest food that I've ever come across. Its so easy to make, yet so very delicious. This Crab ball is an item that proves that great taste is about simplicity in ingredient and method of making. - 22.618
New Brunswick Crab Ball
1) Drain off the excess fluids and flake crab meat, soften cheese and mix in other ingredients.
2) Make the shape of a ball and dredge in nuts and parsley.
3) Serve with crackers or chips. - 34.5444
Crunchy Crab Balls
This week I cooked up some great crunchy crab balls that could be served as a bite-size meal or an appetizer for guests. I picked up fresh local crab over at Coastal Propane and Seafood off N.C. 133 to make this great healthy recipe you're going to love.... - 110.282
Cheese-crab Special Balls
This Cheese-Crab Special is a dish to die for. Let the taste of cheese melt into your mouth with every bite. What can be more enticingly delicious than a combination of crab and cheese! Time you made your own to know what 'ethereal' really means!!! - 40.4775
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes
How to make authentic Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes by fine cooking instructor, and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. She lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay for 12 years. - 0
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter.
3) Add the onion, mushrooms and green pepper and cook till the ingredients are tender.
4) Add the shallots, pimient and flour and blend well.
5) Add the... - 43.4311
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Once A Week Kitchen Crispy Crab Cakes
If you have sudden guests over and want to make something impressive but do not have time to prepare, this recipe of spicy and crispy crab cakes is what you should be pulling out. It is easy and does not need much preparation. These are a crowd please and an... - 101.289
Creamed Corn With Crab Croquettes
1. For creamed corn, in a large bowl, cut and place corn kernel.
2. Using knife back, scrape out corn cob, and extract milk. Put it in bowl. Keep it aside.
3. For crab croquettes, cut crab cake into bite size pieces and shape it into nice oval... - 119.452
Crab Meat Dumplings
Mix together thoroughly the crab meat, bread or cracker crumbs, and egg.
Make small balls with floured hands; refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make batter of flour, egg, and water; blend until well-mixed, if it remains lumpy, it's all right.
Heat... - 33.1859
This Crab Puffs is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as an appetizer, the Crab Puffs is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 39.7613
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.2116
Party Special Crab Cakes
What better way to kick-start your dinner party than with yummy seafood starters? And what better way to wow your guests than serve them flavorful hors d’oeuvres like crab cakes. Betty cooks up a delicious crab cake recipe that is just right for home... - 105.636
1. Combine fish and shellfish and arrange over salad greens in a shallow serving bowl or small platter
2. Garnish with melon balls, strawberries or other fruit and serve with wafers or crackers
3. Pass the Louie Dressing - 35.6037