- » Covered Toffee
Covered Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of covered toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for covered toffee recipes.
Toffee Covered Cookies
These Toffee Covered Cookies are a desire ! Try these creamy hazelnut-coated coffee and cocoa bakes for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Toffee Covered Cookies. - 39.2692
You May Also Like!
Holiday Toffee Cakes
Finely chop chocolate-covered toffee pieces; set aside.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat until combined.
Beat in milk and vanilla.
Beat in as much flour as you can with the... - 44.1169
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 32.3126
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 30.1314
Toffee Dream Pie
Combine marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler.
Heat over hot water, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows melt.
Remove from heat.
Stir in toffee bars until partially melted.
Chill until thickened but not set.
Beat cream until thick.
Fold gently... - 35.3335
Chocolate Toffee Bar Cake
Mix brown sugar and flour thoroughly; cut in butter until of consistency of coarse meal.
Reserve 1 cup mixture; add salt and soda to remaining mixture.
Blend in egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Chop toffee bars... - 41.3664
Choco Toffee Sundae Sauce
1. In a blender jar, put 1/4th cup candy pieces at one time and pulse on high by switching on and off until candy is finely chopped.
2. Into a saucepan, place the finely chopped candies and add milk or water and salt.
3. Heat over low... - 33.1961
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. 3. Combine powdered sugar, cocoa, and candy bars in a small bowl,- mix well. Fold... - 21.022
Mocha Toffee Parfaits
Dissolve instant coffee crystals in milk.
Stir into chilled vanilla pudding.
Spoon half the pudding mixture into 4 parfait glasses.
Top with half the fudge topping and half the crushed candy.
Repeat layers in parfait glasses with remaining pudding mixture and... - 24.9635
This Almond Toffee is regarded the classic treat for my folks! Delicious with the sticky toffee tinch, this Almond Toffee tastes great with chocolate chips garnishing. Give it a try and this will be the easiest nut toffee that you would love to serve again... - 35.563