- » Covered Coconut Ball
Covered Coconut Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Covered Coconut Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Covered Coconut Ball recipes.
Prepare lemon sauce mix according to package direc- tions, using only 1/4 cup water.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, dates, pecans and marshmallows in large bowl.
Fold milk into lemon sauce; pour over crumb mixture.
Drop by... - 28.837
Coconut Fruit Balls
Grind dates, prunes, apricots, raisins, and walnuts with coarse blade of a food grinder.
Add sugar and mix well.
Chill 2 to 3 hours.
Form into 1-inch balls; tint coconut with yellow food coloring; roll each ball in coconut to cover. - 26.0995
In a medium saucepan heat butter or margarine over medium-low heat till melted.
Add snipped dates and sugar.
Add egg; beat well.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes or till mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
In a mixing bowl place rice... - 34.784
Caramel Coconut Balls
In 2-quart glass measure, place caramels, butter and half 'n half.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until smooth; add peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows just until lightly coated.
Shape caramel mixture... - 33.5436
Coconut Rum Balls
Combine crumbs, coconut and nuts in bowl.
Stir in condensed milk and rum, mixing well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in confectioners sugar to coat.
Cover and store in refrigerator.
Roll again in sugar just before serving - 30.8642
Deep Chocolate Coconut Balls
Melt shortening and baking chocolate, either in the top of a double boiler or in a microwavable cup.
Pour into a mixing bowl.
Beat in sugar replacement and fructose. (Mixture will look curdled.) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat... - 41.5976
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-lemon balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.5395
Banana Balls Stuffed With Spicy Coconut
• Prepare the stuffing by placing the grated coconut in a thali. To this add the ground masala and the lime juice, sugar and chopped coriander. Mix well and set aside.
• In another thali put 12 peeled bananas and mash them well. Sprinkle the cornflour and... - 34.2566
Chocolate Covered Candy
My wife loves this Chocolate Covered Candy recipe. Whenever my daughter gets annoyed, my wife uses this Chocolate Covered Candy to delight her. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my daughter. This candy brings joy to... - 44.0974
Coconut Apricot Balls
In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel.
Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Knead apricot mixture until smooth, about 15-20 times.
Add orange juice if... - 32.0437
Coconut Butter Balls
Heat oven to 350°
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture, blending thoroughly.
If dough is soft, chill until firm enough to shape.
With fingers, shape a... - 35.8833
Coconut Almond Balls
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Let stand at least 30 minutes; shape into 3/4-inch balls (mixture will be moist).
Place balls on waxed paper; cover with an additional sheet of waxed paper.
Let stand 8 hours or overnight.
Place chocolate and shortening... - 29.7535
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 38.2515
1) In a bowl, combine the apricots, condensed milk, and coconut.
2) Refrigerate for several hours.
3) Shape into 1-inch balls.
4) Allow to stand for several hours.
5) Store, loosely covered.
6) Coat with powdered sugar just before serving. - 32.4366
Coconut Chocolate Balls
Super easy, 3 ingredients, coconut chocolate sweets! They are gluten free and require no baking! - 0
Peanut Butter Balls
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 6 equal balls and place each ball in a paper souffle cup.
3) Place the cups on a freezer-safe plate, cover with a moisture and... - 28.3907
Sweet Potato Balls
Wash sweet potatoes, place in a large Dutch oven, and cover with water.
Simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Let cool to the touch, peel, mash, and measure 4 cups potatoes.
Stir in brown sugar, orange rind, and orange juice, mixing well.
Shape 1/2 cup... - 28.1314
Mix all ingredients except coconut together in bowl.
Roll into small balls and dip into coconut, covering all sides.
Refrigerate. - 23.6535
Combine coconut, sugar, butter, water and vanilla in large bowl; stir until thoroughly blended.
Using rounded teaspoonful of mixture for each, shape into ovals.
Place on waxed paper and set aside.
Partially melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat,... - 41.1689
1. Put the apricots through the food chopper.
2. Add the coconut and milk, and mix well.
3. Form into small balls, then roll in white sugar.
4. Store in a tightly covered container. These mellow with age. - 21.5806
Mix flour with cornstarch and sugar in a bowl.
Blend in butter to form a soft dough.
Cover and chill, if necessary, until dough is firm enough to handle.
Shape into small balls, about 3/4 inch in diameter.
Roll in coconut and place on ungreased baking sheets,... - 27.7698
Orange Coconut Crisps
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, orange peel, and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut and mix... - 37.5319
Coconut Sweet And Sour Patties
Place the potatoes in a pressure cooker, add water and cook till soft. Empty out in a thali, peel, sprinkle some salt on the potatoes and mash till you have a silky soft deposit. Set aside.
Place the grated coconut in a thali. Sprinkle the raisins, tiny nuts,... - 38.3242
After School Nutritious Balls
Combine raisins or date pieces with boiling water in a mixing bowl. Let soak for 15 minutes. Drain any excess water and return fruit to bowl. Add molasses or honey, peanut butter, chopped nuts, coconut and wheat germ. Mix well.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes.... - 26.7006
Moon Rock Cookies
Combine all ingredients, except half of coconut.
Shape into balls and roll into remaining coconut.
Makes 96 confections.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 33.8129
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 113.884
Coconut Pastel Bonbons
Place cream cheese in mixing bowl and beat until very smooth.
Gradually add sugar.
Add vanilla, salt and coloring.
Beat until all are well blended.
Refrigerate this mixture, covered, for 1 hour.
Then shape into balls, using rounded teaspoon... - 35.4286
1. Into large bowl, measure first 5 ingredients and 1 tablespoon water. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasion-ally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Shape mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In pie plate, beat... - 28.3001
Cornflour Coconut Laddoos
Place the grated coconut, sugar, ghee and water into a pan and allow to cook over a slow fire till the coconut mixture loses all its water - but is still moist. Add the raisins, nuts and spice powder and stir well and remove from the fire. Set aside after... - 31.7907
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; gradually add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add the eggs, then the vanilla.
Sift together the dry ingredients, and add with the coconut to the sugar mixture.
Mix well;... - 33.5716
Paneer Coconut Laddu
Combine paneer, powdered sugar, 2 drops rose essence and a little cardamom powder and make balls of 1/2 inch diameter.
Mix coconut and sugar in a pan and place on medium heat.
Stir for 15 minutes.
When cool, add cardamoms and saffron dissolved in 1/2 teaspoon... - 39.3868
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 37.5294
Coconut Mint Cookies
In large mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar; add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Stir in oats and pecans.
Cover and chill dough for 2 to 3... - 43.5908
Fudge balls are cute little chocolate balls made with chocolate and cream. Flavored with vanilla and sweetened with sugar, these decadent fudge balls are the perfect dessert for a romantic meal. - 28.592
1. Beat the eggs and stir in the ginger, oil and cognac. Add the flour and stir to make a smooth, soft dough, stiff" enough to handle.
2. Divide the dough into four parts and roll each part into a long rope the thickness of a pencil. Cut the dough into... - 34.7835
Walnut Bourbon Balls
1. Mix together vanilla crumbs, cocoa, 1 cup sugar, and walnuts. Add corn syrup and bourbon; mix well.
2. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in covered container a day or so to ripen; these keep very well. Makes 3 1/2 dozen. - 24.6485
1. Beat the eggs and stir in the ginger, oil and cognac. Add the flour and stir to make a smooth, soft dough, stiff enough to handle.
2. Divide the dough into four parts and roll each part into a long rope the thickness of a pencil. Cut the dough into... - 42.6212
Bourbon Fruit Balls
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except additional confectioners' sugar until well blended.
Cover; chill 4 hours or overnight.
Dip hands in confectioners' sugar; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.(Chill again if mixture becomes too soft.) Roll balls in... - 30.4789
Cinnamon Cheese Balls
Cinnamon Cheese Balls gives a rich flavor to pecans. Variations of your own can be tried out, just use a few ounces of creativity and brew your own masterpiece cheese balls. Give this cinnamon cheese balls a try. - 34.756
Beach Ball Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake mix, following label directions; pour batter into ungreased 12-cup deep oven proof mixing bowl.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 55 minutes, or until top is golden and a long, thin metal skewer inserted in center comes out clean. Turn... - 27.4731
Curried Meat Balls
1. Brown the onion in the oil in a heavy frying pan.
2. Mix the curry, coriander, cumin seed, ginger, mustard, cloves, mace, garlic in 1/4 cup water to make a thin paste. Add to the onion and cook until brown. Do not burn.
3. Add the tomato puree and water... - 39.4486
Reid's Snow Balls
Add salt to the egg whites.
Beat until foamy, then add cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
Add sugar, 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, beating at least 20 strokes after each addition.
Fold in flour 1 tablespoon at a time.
Pour into an Angel... - 35.3583
Choco Nut Balls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add butter and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, and chill an additional 30 minutes.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 32.3379
1-2-3 Raw Pecan Pie Balls
Instant energy boosting pecan balls! These are great to carry for a healthy snack and when you feel you are low on energy or have a sweet craving, pop one of these in your mouth and you can run a marathon! Made with organic raw ingredients, these pecan balls... - 134.579
Curried Beef Balls
1) With a pestle, pound ginger-garlic, cloves, fennel, pepper and cinnamon together.
2) Squeeze the bread from the milk.
3) Add the pounded spices with beef and combine with... - 48.8011
Thai Fish Balls
Cut fish into 3cm pieces; blend or process fish pieces with sauce, garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons of the paste, 2 teaspoons of the juice, half the coriander and the egg until a smooth paste forms.
Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place, in single... - 41.5942
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Kachori - Stuffed Balls - Indian
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then do try out this recipe. Kachori is a very popular snack in India. It is very easy to prepare and Kachori can be a treat to your taste buds. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot kachoris from the... - 138.678
Tiny Coconut Chutney Meatballs
1. Prepare Basic Meatballs except — add coconut before mixing ingredients and shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4-inch balls. Arrange in 2 baking dishes, 8x8x2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave one dish at a time on high (100%) 3 minutes; rearrange... - 21.0114
Eliza B K Dooley's Coconut Cake Frosting
Boil sugar in 1/2 cup water until it reaches soft ball stage; add butter, flavoring, and 1/2 cup of coconut.
When cool, spread on cake and cover with remainder of coconut. - 24.3799
1) In a bowl, combine water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast, mix with sugar first then add the warm water) and one third of the flour.
2) Prepare a batter by stirring and then keep in a warm place for 10 minutes.
3) Add rest of the flour, 1... - 43.8113
Pineapple Coconut Cream Puffs
For filling, in a saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in undrained pineapple and lemon juice. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot pineapple mixture into the... - 36.1957
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.8012
Coconut Apricot Confection
Wash apricots, cover with boiling water, and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
Drain apricots, then combine with coconut and put through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add orange and lemon peel and orange juice.
Mix until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls,... - 30.7404
Coconut Ghriba is a delicious Moroccan cookie made with coconut. The original Ghriba recipe is made with flour and sesame seeds, but there are multiple types of Ghriba: almond ghriba, walnut ghriba, and so on. If you are following a gluten-free diet you can... - 127.103
Modaks are sweet steamed rice flour dumplings that have a coconut and jaggery stuffing and are most popular during the Ganesh Chaturthi festive occasion.
Modaks are very delicious and considered Lord Ganesha's favourite dish. These are offered to Ganesh and... - 47.3875
• Line an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In pan combine sugars, cream, and milk. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling, stirring constantly... - 29.469
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 38.7007
Coconut Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Mix crumbs and milk; let stand 5 minutes.
Add beef, onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper.
Mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape in 16 balls.
Mix coconut and flour.
Dip meatballs in egg, then roll in coconut mixture.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add meatballs and... - 46.8189
Vegan Chocolate Truffles With Coconut
The recipe of chocolate truffles change along with the change in the geographical locations. Some use dark chocolate whereas some prefer graham crackers. This recipe however focuses on preparing the traditional American truffle specially for people on a vegan... - 107.652
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 103.647
Coconut Rhubarb Bars
1) In a bowl, mix the margarine, corn syrup, rhubarb sauce, coconut, and vanilla together.
2) Stir in the milk, then mix in the walnuts and cracker crumbs to make a stiff dough, adding more milk or crumbs, if required.
3) Cover and refrigerate the... - 41.1973
Coconut Carob Truffles
Using the back of a fork, mash the dates in a bowl.
Mix in 1/4 cup of the carob and the coconut.
Add the bread crumbs, yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract and mix well.
Cover and chill.
Spread the remaining carob powder on a sheet of wax paper.
With a 3/4 mch... - 29.2867
Coconut Custard Pie
In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly to form dough.
Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and... - 42.5136
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 38.8273
Coconut Cream Pie
In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and 1/2 cup cold water; gradually add to crumb mix-ture, tossing with a fork until a ball forms.
Cover and refrigerate for 1... - 47.299
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine flour, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface; toss with a fork until... - 41.4526
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 42.4502
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Ice Cream Snowballs
Shape ice cream into 6 balls; roll in coconut.
Place on tray covered with waxed paper; return to freezer. - 16.4984
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Add boiling water; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, rum, bourbon, and stir until sugar has dissolved.
When mixture begins to thicken, beat until foamy.
Fold in egg whites and cream, two tablespoons at a... - 37.5629
1)In a wok, heat oil to smoking point.
2)In a mixing bowl, add mix first 6 ingredients with coconut milk to make stiff dough and then add ghee to make it a little pliable.
3)Cover with a damp cloth and leave for 20 minutes.
4)Make small... - 45.5601
Narkel Naru or Sweet Coconut Balls is another popular dessert served during the Dussera or Bengali New Year celebration. In fact, this homemade dessert preparation is a common item served in every puja as a food offering to the deity. It is very easy to... - 37.5529
Maharashtrian Ukadiche Modak
Very unique and special Maharashtrian delicacy which is prepared on the occasion of Ganesh festival. Sweet coconut filling in nice and soft rice flour coating tastes just amazing. - 116.291
Khaman Na Larva
Place dry ingredients for covering into a pan and mix well.
Add liquid ingredients slowly, mixing all the while to make a smooth dough.
Cook on medium heat till mixture becomes thick, stirring all the time, so that it does not burn.
Cool and prepare... - 44.604
Frosted Oatmeal Crisps
Beat the first three ingredients together.
Stir in salt, soda and flour sifted together.
Add oats and coconut.
Chill slightly to make handling easier.
Roll in small balls and place on lightly greased cooky sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
Flatten each slightly with... - 38.2564
The Modak is a typical Indian sweet that is made for special occasions and festivals. But you can make it any time you want. Surprisingly, this is rather simple thing to make. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 141.706
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 45.5468
Date Cookies is an irresistible snacks that you simply can't resist. Try this Date Cookies; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.9935
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Chill 2 hours or until firm.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in any of the coatings.
Chill 1 hour or until firm.
Store covered at room... - 22.9554
Easy Chocolate Truffles
1. Put the biscuits in a thick plastic bag, cover with a kitchen towel and hit with a rolling pin until you have finely chopped biscuits.
2. In a bowl, add crushed buscuits, walnuts and raisins.
3. Heat a pan on medium low with sugar, cocoa, ½ cup... - 108.427
"Cut watermelon in half lengthwise.
Scoop melon balls from center with melon scoop.
Cut cantaloupe in half; remove seeds.
Scoop out small balls from cantaloupe.
Peel peaches; cut peaches, pears, bananas and apples into chunks.
Drain pineapple; reserve... - 40.2837
Force raspberry spread through sieve into small bowl to remove seeds; add frozen dessert and, using a fork, stir spread slightly through dessert to create swirl effect (do not thoroughly combine).
Using small ice cream scoop, form 4 balls and place on baking... - 22.1048
Place butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in dates, sugar and cherries.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until dates soften.
Stir every minute during cooking.
Remove from oven and stir until mixture forms... - 37.1563
Who does not love Chocolate drops? If you are tired of your old and usual chocolate drops recipe, you can very well check this one out. Melts in your mouth. - 37.7061
Prepare basic meatballs except add coconut before mixing ingredients.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls and bake in 400Â° oven 15 minutes.
Drain off fat.
In large skillet, heat remaining ingredients to boiling.
Add meatballs; cover and... - 28.955
Set pineapples on their sides, and, starting at base of each, quarter lengthwise right through green leaves.
Discard core, and cut out flesh with small sharp knife or spoon, being careful to keep shell intact.
Dice pineapple meat, and sprinkle with 1 /4 cup... - 38.5126
Snowballs! Tempting balls of vanilla ice cream covered in coconut and floating in a bowl of chocolate sauce. Slurp!!! Donâ€™t tell me you are not tempted to try the Snowballs! - 26.3767
Carob Mint Candy
Mix first 6 ingredients together in a bowl. Use hands to mix thoroughly; mixture will be sticky.
Form into 1-inch balls and roll in additional coconut. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. - 24.7435
Generously butter 10 X 10 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Warm honey in a large, nonstick skillet, and then fold into egg whites.
Spoon mixture into skillet.
Bring to a very low simmer, over lowest heat, stirring... - 38.1764
Christmas Jingle Bells
It' amazing to see how simple things like dates can sweeten up your Christmas celebrations like nothing else. Tasty dates mixed with vanilla ice cream, cocoa, almonds, and coconuts truly screams 'holiday' like no other dessert. Just garnish this dessert... - 102.968
Ginger Fruit Gems
Grind dates, prunes, apricots, raisins and walnuts with coarse blade of food grinder, or chop fruit finely with a knife and crush walnuts with a rolling pin.
Add ginger and sugar; mix well.
Chill 2 to 3 hours.
Form into small balls.
Roll each ball in... - 32.0897
Milk Chocolate Truffles
Place chocolate and butter in a bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
Cook a further minute.
Stir in icing sugar and nuts.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Roll into small balls and coat with... - 36.1125
Date And Nut Treats
Combine eggs, sugar, dates, and salt; turn into cold, lightly buttered skillet.
Cook and stir over low heat until ingredients are thoroughly blended and mixture is thickâ€”this takes 18 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat; add cereal, nuts, and vanilla;... - 31.7169
Three Melon Compote
1) Scoop out melon balls from cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon with a melon bailer, discarding seeds.
2) In a glass bowl, toss the melon balls with coconut flakes and orange juice.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) Toss again and... - 33.1782
Covered Coconut Ball Recipes By Category
Covered Coconut Ball Dish: