- » Covered Banana
Covered Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of covered banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for covered banana recipes.
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Peel and cut bananas in half on a diagonal and place popsicle stick in the middle of the banana lengthwise, set aside. Place milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Take out and stir, repeat process until... - 26.5272
Chocolate Covered Bananas
1. Peel the bananas and chop off their ends. Put wooden skewers/ plastic knives through them, lengthwise. In a small tray, lay a piece of parchment paper and place the bananas. Freeze them for 2.5 hours, until they are hard.
2. Chop the walnuts... - 114.341
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
1) In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients.
2) Use a freezer container to pour the mixture.
3) In case of individual servings, use 8 (4-oz.) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
4) Cover and freeze until firm.
5) To get a... - 36.0513
Chilled Banana Cheesecake
The chilled banana cheesecake is a frozen and chilled dessert made with graham cracker crust and topped with lemon cheesecake filling and ripe bananas slices. Frozen firm, the lemon cheesecake is a perfect summer dessert. - 29.1858
Stuffed Banana Boats
1. Cut the ends of the banana off and slice through the length of the banana.
2. Peel away a little of the peel and stuff with 2 ounces of chocolate and1 tablespoons peanut butter into the middle.
3. Fold the stuffed banana in an aluminium foil.
4.... - 92.4258
Frozen Chocolate-banana Treat
Calling all chocolate lovers! It’s time to explore the child in you with this chocolate covered banana frozen delight!! A super simple recipe, that the kids will absolutely love…and the best part is they can make it themselves! - 126.552
Ripe Banana Curries- Kela Methi Nu Shaak, Stuffed Banana Curry
Have you ever tried making ripe banana curry? If no, then you must try this different dish. This curry is mostly made in Gujarati cuisine. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make. You can serve the curry with naan, roti or paratha. Do check out the video... - 92.802
1) Preheat oven to moderately hot temperature before baking.
2) Take a shallow ovenproof dish; grease it with butter and fill with bananas.
3) With melted butter, cover the bananas and then top with sugar.
4) Drizzle over the syrup or... - 33.8151
Sweet Banana Boats
Want a really delicious and quick dessert for a family gathering or get together with friends? Tawnya has a sweet banana boat recipe which can be prepared in a rush and it looks awesome. She shows you how to stuff the banana with chocolate chips, butterscotch... - 139.12
Mashed Banana And Orange Drink
In large mixer bowl combine milk, orange juice, orange sherbet, and mashed banana.
Beat till smooth.
Cover and chill.
To serve, beat again and pour into 4 glasses. - 19.848
A banana whip is a true delight when prepared properly. This banana whip recipe is sure to delight, kids and adults. Prepared with bananas, eggs and sweetened with sugar, the banana whip is flavored with lemon juice and served chilled with a base of sliced... - 32.3654
Heavenly Chocolate Banana Creme Log
1) In a small bowl, mix the cheese, sugar and vanilla extract together, blend well.
2) On a dessert plate, place a banana slice, spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture, cover with a banana slice and spread half of the remaining cheese mixture.
3) Repeat... - 33.6737
Banana Crepe Souffles With Banana Ice Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
1) Making the ice cream: In a food processor, add in the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, sugar and half the buttermilk. Spin it for about for 10 to 15 seconds. As the processor is... - 43.6285
Banana Yogurt Pops
1) In a bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine.
2) Use 10 (3-ounce) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
3) Spread aluminum foil on top to cover.
4) Insert a wooden stick through the foil into center of each cup.
5) Place inside deep freeze... - 35.2714
Banana Coconut Betty
Banana Coconut Betty is an anytime dessert and goes well with all types of menu. The dish is packed with the flavors of butter, orange peel, banana, coconut and orange juice. Why donâ€™t you give the Banana Coconut Betty a try this weekend? - 43.3079
Banana Refrigerator Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter thoroughly.
Press half of the mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Beat 1/2 cup butter, the confectioners' sugar and egg in small mixer bowl until light and... - 40.5862
Easy Banana Split
Banana Split is a super easy dessert to make. This dessert is mostly loved by kids. It 's really delicious so do try it out. I'm sure your family will love it. . - 120.706
Banana Coconut Cream Tarts
This sweet and delicious Banana Coconut Cream Tarts is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Banana Coconut Cream Tarts is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 32.4635
Combine butter or margarine, orange juice, brown sugar, rum and lemon juice; mix well.
Cut bananas in half crosswise and lengthwise.
Arrange in shallow baking dish.
Spoon sauce over bananas.
Center on cooking grill; cover kettle and bake about 15 minutes or... - 38.3857
Stuffed Green Bananas
• Wash the bananas with their skins on. Nick off both ends and cut each banana into 3 to 4 pieces. Take each piece and place a cut in the centre of each going only halfway into the piece.
• After grinding the 2 aatas and the spices and coconut, mix with... - 30.9478
1. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (375-400°F).
2. Chop chocolate into small pieces.
3. Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, halve marshmallows.
4. Peel bananas and cut in half lengthways.
5. Place two banana halves on each piece of aluminium foil.
6.... - 36.0215
Banana Brown Betty
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease shallow 2-quart baking dish.
2. In jelly-roll pan, bake bread pieces, tossing several times, until very lightly toasted, 12 to 15 minutes.
3. In medium bowl, combine melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Add... - 36.7308
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together brown sugar and rum.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 Minutes, until sugar is dissolved.
Cut bananas lengthwise, then crosswise so there are 8 pieces.
Add to syrup, stirring to coat each piece.
Microwave at High... - 30.7111
Candied Banana Squash
Remove seeds and membrane from squash.
Arrange squash, skin side down, in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until almost done.
Combine sugars with butter and salt.
Turn control to high.
Spoon sauce over squash.
Cover and cook on high... - 36.3645
Banana cakes are made with ripe and flavorful bananas along with flour and flavored with vanilla extract. This banana cake has a rich and full taste and makes a very filling dessert. - 40.4463
Chef Nisa Burns shares her version of bananas foster. - 119.384
Frozen Banana Nut Logs
Puree peanut butter, milk, milk powder and maple syrup or honey in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Peel bananas and cut in two, crosswise, to form the logs. Spoon peanut butter mixture into a shallow bowl. Place nuts in another bowl. Roll bananas in... - 25.3451
Strawberry Banana Cream
1) In the top part of a double boiler, combine 1 1/2 cups of the skim milk and nonfat dry milk and beat well.
2) In a bowl, add bananas and lemon juice, and blend till smooth.
3) Add in the bananas mix into the top of the double boiler and beat... - 42.5115
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 19.8687
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 39.2763
Bananas Flambe Dessert Cocktail - The Aubergine Chef
I was inspired by Bananas Flambe to design this dessert cocktail. My meringue at the end sat out a little too long while I was getting ready to shoot the next scene so it got spongy - sorry about that! Otherwise this is a delicious desserts loaded with booze.... - 112.191
A simple to make Banana Cake recipe. - 46.139
Peanutty Banana Shake
Place banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Place milk in a shallow container; cover and freeze 45 minutes or until milk is slushy.
Combine frozen banana, milk, peanut butter, and honey in container of an electric... - 25.6302
Homemade Strawberry Banana Shake
Combine banana and lemon juice; toss gently to coat.
Place banana slices on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Combine banana, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping... - 24.1188
Banana Pineapple Drink
Place juice and banana in blender container; cover.
Blend till smooth.
Pour into juice glasses.
Garnish with nutmeg. - 24.6824
Banana Dulce Zacatecano
This amazingly delicious Banana Dulce Zacatecano is just perfect to top off the great meal you just had. And Banana Dulce Zacatecano here are simply fabulous that it can be made in just no time. So why wait just go ahead and wow your friends! - 34.9345
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 32.9607
Rum Buttered Bananas Manicotti
In a small saucepan, stir cornstarch into milk.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup.
Stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter and rum; set aside.
Spread 1 scoop ice cream on one side of each Sweet Dessert Manicotti.
Peel... - 39.2378
Covered Banana Recipes By Category