- » Couscous Zucchini Tomato
Couscous Zucchini Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of couscous zucchini tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for couscous zucchini tomato recipes.
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 44.649
Brown chicken and lamb in deep pan in 3/4 cup butter with onions.
Add just enough chicken broth to cover, and carrots, tomatoes, green peppers, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper more or less according to taste.
Bring to slow boil.
Meanwhile, add couscous, wheat... - 45.0516
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Chop the lamb into cubes of 1 inch and put aside. Peel onion and chop into 1/2 inch wedges.
3) Rinse Zucchini and pat dry with paper towels. Trim ends and keep aside.
4) Wash and pare carrots. Trim them. Cut... - 46.7316
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 39.6402
In 1-quart saucepan combine 1 tablespoon oil with the broth mix, cinnamon, and ginger; add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous and raisins; return mixture to a boil and cook until liquid is absorbed.
Transfer to large bowl and let cool.
Add tomato,... - 32.8669
Classic Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Remove skin and trim all visible fat from chicken thighs; set chicken aside.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, oil and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes. Stir in curry powder and flour until blended. Add tomatoes with... - 36.31
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion, and saute until tender.
Stir in carrot, turnip, and zucchini; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato, cumin, curry powder, and paprika; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add... - 35.1345
Garden Fresh Couscous Salad
1 In a medium saucepan combine water and bouillon granules; bring to boiling. Add couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for
5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Transfer to an extra-large bowl.
2 Add carrot, sweet pepper, zucchini, yellow summer... - 29.8782
Shrimp Couscous With Seafood Broth
Peel shrimp, reserving shells, and devein.
Set shrimp aside.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add reserved shrimp shells, onion, celery, carrot, thyme, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add tomato, water, wine, and tomato paste; bring... - 39.139
Greek Vegetable Couscous
Combine water and broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 43.1311
Chick-peas With Vegetables And Couscous
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add bell peppers, cook and stir for 5 minutes more.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potatoes,... - 48.7091
In a medium saucepan, blend 4 cups of the vegetable stock with the turmeric and curry powder.
Add the soaked chickpeas, bring to a simmer, and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Drain and set aside.
In a medium saute pan, heat 14 cup of the stock over medium heat and... - 43.2016
Seven Vegetable Couscous
1. Chop and discard roots from leeks.
2. Make a 3-inch deep X cut on the white bulb and into the green of each leek.
3. In a bowl, place leeks and pour enough water to cover.
4. Add the vinegar and let the leeks soak for about 30 minutes to... - 44.2195
1. Into a large saucepan over medium-high heat sauté adding the first five ingredients and season with salt and pepper stirring frequently for 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Stir in pumpkin and broth to combine, then add cumin and coriander and bring broth to a... - 44.0073
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water and bouillon to boiling. Stir in couscous; cover saucepan and let stand 5 minutes. Mean while, in small saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook almonds until golden, stirring frequently.
2.... - 33.7221
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of salt. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onion to drippings and cook,... - 30.3144
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, gingerroot, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and ground red pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in 4 cups water, bouillon granules,... - 44.5587
Moroccan Couscous With Chicken And Vegetables
Moroccan couscous with meat and vegetables is a dish that is made using very traditional Moroccan cooking methods. You can pull this off and your friends will be surprised that you did. - 143.609
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous is a filling dish that can be treated as a complete meal in itself! You just have to try this Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous! - 46.0768
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 44.2515
In mixing bowl, place couscous and butter, knead with fingers until couscous kernels are coated; set aside.
In bottom half of couscoussiere, heat oil; saute- chicken pieces over medium heat until they begin to brown.
Stir in onions, garlic, fresh coriander... - 44.3567
Couscous With Moroccan Chicken Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Finely chop the coriander and cumin seeds together with hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Take a large nonstick saucepan and mix together tomato juice and water. Bring the mixture to boil on... - 43.5843
Toasted Pine Nut & Vegetable Couscous
1. Put the lentils into a pan with plenty of cold water, bring to a boil, and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler to medium. Spread the pine nuts... - 32.2608
Orange Vegetable Couscous
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in 2 teaspoons of the oil, then add the zucchini, squash, onion, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, 4-5 minutes. Add the chickpeas and... - 31.4868
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew
Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew is one recipe which can take you all the way back to Jamaica. You will love every small addition that I have made to this Moroccan Couscous Lamb Stew dish. Worth a try! - 36.9537
Couscous With Summer Vegetables
This Couscous With Summer Vegetables makes a delicious meal ! Try this irresistibly seasoned wheat semolina with savory sauces for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Couscous With Summer Vegetables are welcome ! - 35.1001
Moroccan Couscous With Vegetables
Moroccan couscous with vegetables is a popular dish that is cooked in a traditional Moroccan couscous pot. In this video, the vegetables are cooked in a sauce using a normal pot. The couscous here is steamed and flavored with clarified butter. Try out this... - 126.241
Couscous Salad With Summer Vegetables
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil; stirin 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and the couscous.
Cover, remove from the heat, and let stand for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a 1 0-inch nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over... - 40.6651
Turkey Cutlets With Couscous Ratatouille
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, eggplant, garlic, and oil.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Add the red peppers and zucchini.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and juice, couscous, stock,... - 42.3987
1 Season the lamb with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the lamb and cook, turning frequently, for 5 minutes or until evenly browned on all sides.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the lamb... - 39.0567
Marinate the lamb in the marinade ingredients for about six to eight hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
In a large heavy skillet, brown the meat and the onion in two tablespoons of butter.
Add the reserved marinade.
Pour in enough water to cover.
Bring to... - 38.215
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 141.206
Mediterranean Lamb With Couscous
Place onion and olive oil in 5-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except water, bouillon granules and couscous; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 1 to 1 1/4... - 45.6208
Chunky Vegetable Ragout
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add zucchini and next 9 ingredients; stir.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until zucchini is... - 35.6446
Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
In large nonstick saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add celery, rutabaga and carrots; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon; bring to... - 42.2288
COMBINE all ingredients except couscous and parsley in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Serve over couscous.
Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 33.9554
Yogurt Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut lamb into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add lamb, zucchini, tomatoes, and onion wedges; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.329
Urbankitchen - Spicy Lentils
Spicy lentils are a great way to keep up with your protein requirement, if you are not very keen on meat. The spice level obviously depends on how much you can take. Take a look at this video and you will get an idea of how to put together a sumptuous lentil... - 86.789
Broiled Tuna & Vegetable Kabobs
1. Preheat the broiler to high. Cut the tuna into 1-inch/2.5-cm dice. Peel the onions, leaving the root intact, and cut each onion lengthwise into 6 wedges.
2. Divide the fish and vegetables evenly between 8 wooden skewers (presoaked to avoid burning) and... - 30.2423
Chicken And Vegetable Tagine
1. Season chicken with cumin, ginger, cayenne, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, rubbing spices into meat. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Add onion, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, orange zest, and half each of parsley and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate 3... - 30.9011
Lamb Kebabs With Mint
Lamb Kebabs With Mint tastes awesome with the wonderful mint flavor. I am pretty sure that Lamb Kebabs With Mint will turn out to be just the right kind of lamb recipe you are on the lookout for. Happy cooking! - 29.7394
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meat, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring often.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return meat to Dutch... - 41.9723
This summer stew is a specialty of Çanakkale. Çanakkale, the northern Aegean/ half Thracian city, has a rich cuisine, but once you taste its famous peynir helvası (cheese halva) and fresh fish from Dardanelles you forget to ask for more. - 42.7807
Pimento Beans With Squash And Thyme
A healthy squash meal today? Listen as Katherine tells you the health benefits of the ingredients in the dish. The recipe for this squash with beans is really simple. Watch and learn how to make this cholesterol fighting meal! - 115.955
Moroccan Chicken Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine carrots, onion, rutabaga, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, caraway and pepper.
Microwave at High for 9 to 13 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, raisins and salt.
Set... - 46.6066
Salmon In Foil With Vegetables
1. Take 2 rimmed cookie sheets and place them in the oven.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the salmon filets.
4. Season the filets with the salt, pepper, chopped ginger, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Keep aside.
5.... - 47.5634
Moroccan Vegetable And Chickpea Stew
Traditional Arabic food is blissful if cooked properly, like this Moroccan Vegetable and Chickpea Stew. Take a look at this video to learn how to make this delicious hearty stew. Your diners will definitely adore this dish. It can be a perfect vegan main... - 152.346