- » Couscous Served
Couscous Served Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Couscous Served recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Couscous Served recipes.
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Honeyed Couscous Pudding
Growing up as one of three daughters of a home economics teacher, dinners were always organized and planned. Dessert was my elder sister’s specialty, mine the main course and the youngest, well, she made the Chex Mix.
I don’t do dessert. I’ll think... - 36.1947
If you are searching for an easy recipe for cooking couscous then this video will surely satisfy you. You probably never knew that preparing nice, soft and fluffy couscous could be so easy and so quick, as it takes only 5 minutes. - 85.9164
Couscous De Legumes
1 Throughly wash the cous-cous in hot water and allow to dry and swell.
2 In a large saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook until slightly brown.
3 Add in all the vegetables, spices, herbs and soy sauce.
4 Add water to cover and bring to a... - 45.6316
Visit the website http://www.chefdepot.com/ Fast and Easy Recipe for Vegetarian CousCous. Chef demonstrates this simple and tasty starch for serving at your next family gathering. All the ingredients and equipment used in the video can be purchased at the... - 98.9287
Curried Couscous Salad / Easy Couscous Salad
Learn how to make this healthy, nutritious warm curried couscous salad. Great appetizer and quick meal. Perfect for picnic lunches, potluck parties and you can make it as spicy or mild as per your liking. - 0
Herbed Instant Couscous
1. In a medium saucepan, combine broth and olive oil
2. Heat broth to boiling point.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in the couscous
4. Immediately cover and let stand for 5 minutes until the couscous absorbs the liquid and swells.
5. Use a two... - 39.458
Couscous Salad finds its way to the top of my favorite salad's list for nothing but its mouth-watering taste. This Couscous Salad serves as a gentle start to a heavier meal. Its easy and quick. - 33.9061
Last Minute Moroccan Style Couscous
1. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock and cumin to a boil. Stir in couscous, green onions, raisins and almonds. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve. - 20.1083
1. Place a saucepan over medium flame, and melt butter in it.
2. Drop garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook for about 3 minutes or until soft.
3. Add couscous, stir and cook for about 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
4. Pour... - 102.332
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 45.5849
Couscous Salad With Radishes And Pine Nuts
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the chicken stock, water and salt together.
2) Gradually add the couscous in steady stream and stir until the all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes or until couscous is... - 46.3862
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Oranges
1) Peel and discard the orange pith and membrane.
Halve the segments and reserve few whole segments for garnish.
2) Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces and reserve a few whole shrimp for garnish.
3) Cook the couscous as per the... - 46.526
In a medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in cumin; cook for 30 seconds.
Carefully add broth, peas, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand yabout 5... - 41.5781
Tabbouleh Style Couscous With Tofu
In a medium saucepan bring the broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add tofu, green... - 40.7018
Lemon Shrimp Over Caper Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix shrimp, garlic (if used) chopped oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, and pepper. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, combine sherry and cornstarch; stir until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of... - 39.5895
Mint Pesto Couscous With Broccoli And English Peas
This recipe substitutes mint for basil in the pesto, which adds a summery freshness and fragrance. However you can really use any green leafy herbs that are lying around if you are looking to empty your fridge. Couscous is also a wheat grain but the texture... - 138.078
How To Prepare Couscous
1. In a large bowl put all the ingredients except water and butter (if using).
2. Then pour in the boiling water in the bowl mix all ingredients well and leave it aside for 5 minute.
3. Once all the water is absorbed put in a little butter and mix it... - 85.6596
Couscous With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a medium saucepan with a tightly fitting lid, saute the onions in the oil on medium heat.
When the onions are beginning to soften, add the sun-dried tomatoes and thyme, and continue to saute for about 5 minutes more.
Bring the water to a boil.
When the... - 35.3364
Brown chicken and lamb in deep pan in 3/4 cup butter with onions.
Add just enough chicken broth to cover, and carrots, tomatoes, green peppers, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper more or less according to taste.
Bring to slow boil.
Meanwhile, add couscous, wheat... - 44.6454
North African Couscous
Here is a fabulous video that displays how to prepare a traditional North African couscous recipe. The chef here is serves the couscous with plenty of vegetables and a flavorful sauce. Try out this couscous with a great zest of flavors for a simple healthy... - 121.316
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.6462
Couscous With Mushroom
1) Cut the mushrooms into quarters and finely chop parsley.
2) In a saucepan, heat olive oil and butter and add mushrooms and cook till they reduce in size by a third.
3) Now add parsley and a pinch of sea salt.
4) Make the couscous... - 34.1377
Melt butter or margarine In a large skillet. Add onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in couscous and mix well.
Add water and tamari or soy sauce. Bring to a boil, then cover skillet and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with a fork and transfer... - 27.6908
Hot Couscous Breakfast
1.Take a small saucepan and add in 1/4 cup of water and orange peel. Bring mixture to boil.
2.Take pan off the heat and add in the couscous. Cover and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3.Take serving bowls and transfer couscous mixture into it.... - 29.4834
1. Heat the milk over stove or in the microwave to scalding point.
2. Add the Butter Buds to the hot milk and stir until blended.
3. Stir in couscous and raisins.
4. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes until couscous absorbs milk and swells.
5.... - 36.1236
Couscous With Parsley
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, place the water.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 1 ½ minutes, till the water starts to boil.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the measure and vent.
5) Microwave once again... - 39.9427
Combine chicken broth, basil, and garlic in a medium saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Fluff couscous with a fork.
Combine vinegar, olive... - 37.802
Couscous And Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the broth or water in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add corn, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir for 5 more... - 49.3356
GETTING READY 1) Boil the water. MAKING 2) Add to the boiling water, butter, salt and couscous. ... - 25.2286
Classic Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Remove skin and trim all visible fat from chicken thighs; set chicken aside.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, oil and garlic; microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes. Stir in curry powder and flour until blended. Add tomatoes with... - 36.5071
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in... - 108.103
10 Minute Couscous Salad
Tip couscous into a large bowl, pour over stock.
Cover, then leave for 10 mins, until fluffy and all the stock has been absorbed.
Meanwhile, slice the onions and pepper and dice the cucumber.
Add these to the couscous, fork through pesto, crumble in feta,... - 34.5398
Herby Couscous With Citrus And Pomegranate Dressing
1) Boil 200ml to 250ml water in a pan.
2) In a shallow bowl, add the couscous. Then pour the boiling water into it.
3) Using a cling film, cover the bowl. Set the bowl aside for 5 minutes till the couscous has swelled by imbibing all the water poured... - 34.2569
1) In a large no-metallic bowl, mix the couscous with salt. Set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of orange juice. Let it come to a boil.
3) Pour the boiling liquid into the bowl over the couscous. Stir well to incorporate.
4)... - 33.4327
Moroccan Couscous Tfaya
Here is Alia with her first recipe video for 2012. She is making Couscous Tfaya, a dish prepared in special occasions in Morocco. It's basically couscous, topped with poultry or meat, and covered with caramelized onions! But, feel free to make it anytime you... - 120.823
Couscous And Chick Pea Stew
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the stock, squash, turnips, chickpeas, raisins, coriander and peppers.
4) Bring to a boil, cover... - 47.5608
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, and saute until tender.
Add water and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is... - 38.1627
Sweet Couscous With Almond And Pistachio
1. In a saucepan take water and juice, bring to a boil.
2. Stir in the couscous. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a grinding jar grind together almond and pistachio.
4. Remove the couscous from the heat. Stir in the ground nuts and margarine.... - 116.108
1.In a slow cooker, put tomatoes, green onions, garlic, thyme and basil.
2.Cover the cooker and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 5-6 hrs.
3.Once done, put couscous and olives and stir well.
4.Put the cooker's lid on and let the dish cook on HIGH for... - 41.1656
1. Mix couscous and chicken broth in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 9 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in remaining ingredients except Curry Dressing. Toss couscous mixture and Curry Dressing.
2. Cover and refrigerate at... - 28.81
Orange Couscous are delicious. My husband loves these, so I make them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Orange Couscous and you will understand. - 34.2923
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 45.4947
1. In a saucepan, add margarine, water and salt and bring it all to a boil
2. Add in the couscous and stir well; cover it, turn the heat off and keep aside for a few minutes
3. When slightly cool, fluff using a fork and add the mint in
4.... - 31.9893
1. In a bowl, add the couscous and pour it iover the boiling stock and oilive oil
2. Stir around, cover for ten mnutes and let the grains soften
3. Season with zest and juice of lime or lemon and chopped herbs
4. Serve as appropriate - 32.1322
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter, add curry leaves and spices and cook for a minute
2. Add the broth, allow it to boil and add in the couscous
3. Turn the heat off, cover and set aside for five minutes; fluff with a fork when cool... - 31.9497
• Combine broth, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
• Stir in couscous, dates, green onions and raisins. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Stir couscous mixture with fork; spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with almonds. - 30.1528
Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Spread yogurt on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; to 1/2 inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper in... - 36.3374
1) In a skillet, saute the green pepper, celery and onion in the margarine .
2) In a saucepan, combine the couscous with water.
3) Stir in the bouillon, salt and pepper to taste and simmer covered until the mixture is almost dry.
4) Add the sauteed... - 35.891
Grilled Peaches And Couscous With Balsamic Reduction
Continuing on with our grilling series we are featuring our side dish this week. In this weeks featured video we show you a tasty side dish that is easy on the eyes, easy to eat and real easy entertaining dish. - 35.4192
Israeli Couscous Salad
When you have less than an hour to prepare a meal for half a dozen guests, what will you make? Weelicious host has a great idea and a delicious meal recipe that is quick to make and inexpensive. Its Moroccan Israeli couscous salad using a lot of Mediterranean... - 127.895
This Basic Couscous recipe is by far the best couscous you would have ever made or eaten. Watch this video to learn the easiest and the fluffiest couscous. You can also make it plain or add your favorite herbs or nuts to make it more suitable to your palate.... - 123.665
Steamed Couscous And Watercress
1. In a medium sized bowl, place couscous.
2. Pour chilled water over it and keep aside for 10 minutes or till all the water is absorbed.
3. Add seasonings, melted butter and rice and mix well using a fork. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sauce pan, keep... - 40.5055
Flash In The Pan Pork With Couscous
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, stirring, until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to skillet; reduce heat to medium. Add garlic, ginger and cumin; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in... - 29.1124
Chick Pea Couscous
1.Drain chick peas and pour enough fresh water on them.
2.Boil the chickpeas on high for 10 minutes without covering.
3.Lower the flame, skim and let theingredients simmer for 25- 30 minutes until soft.
4.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
5.Blend... - 50.1023
Spiced Yogurt Pork With Couscous
Mix together the yoghurt, garam masala garlic lemon zest and 1/2 the lemon juice.
Add the pork chops and marinate for 10 minutes.
Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the hot stock over.
Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
Fluff up with a fork, then stir in... - 37.769
Ever tried couscous? Even though this is a commonly used food item, many people don’t know how to cook or eat this? Commonly served as a side, couscous is easy to prepare and very high in nutrition. Watch the video recipe to learn how to cook this. - 106.57
Basic Cous Cous
Although many people think of it as a grain, Couscous is really another form of pasta. It is made of coarsely ground durum wheat. When it comes to making a side dish it really doesn't get much easier than this! - 18.6747
Lebanese Couscous Soup
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for about 15 minutes until soft and evenly browned.
3. Add chili and spices sauté with onions for another minute to release the... - 44.3675
Boiled Couscous Semolina
1) In a large heavy saucepan, rapidly boil the broth, then gradually mix in the couscous, stirring briskly.
2) Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes, then lightly stir in the butter and salt.
3) Turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes... - 32.5735
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 33.5552
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.... - 49.2702
Toasted Couscous With Almonds And Raisins
1. Take a large skillet and heat on medium flame.
2. Add the couscous and let the grains toast by shaking the pan at regular intervals. Keep cooking until the grains turn fragrant brown. Transfer the grains to a plate.
3. In a hot skillet, add the... - 37.6213
Stuffed Vegetables With Couscous
Halve the tomatoes horizontally and scoop out the seeds.
Halve the peppers lengthways and discard the core and seeds.
Put the tomatoes and peppers, cut sides up, in a large, shallow, ovenproof dish and drizzle with the oil and a little salt and pepper.
Bake... - 44.3892
Couscous With Spicy Vegetables
Couscous With Spicy Vegetables is a delicious dish that is a meal in itself. I prepare this dish for my family often as it is their favorite dish. Try this Couscous With Spicy Vegetables recipe for yourself! - 46.0944
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, beans, tomato, and spice blend.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in the couscous.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Coat a k-cup custard cup or measuring cup with cooking spray.
Stir the... - 38.6387
Minted Couscous Castles
1. Place the couscous in a bowl and pour over the boiling stock. Cover the bowl and leave to stand for 30 minutes, until all the stock is absorbed and the grains are tender.
2. Stir in the lemon juice with the tomatoes and chopped mint. Adjust the seasoning... - 35.4673
Couscous Pilaf With Almonds
1. In a large skillet over high heat, roast coriander and cumin seeds about 2 minutes, or until they begin to pop.
2. Reduce heat and add olive oil, onions, garlic, fennel and red pepper. Cook stirring, about 10 minutes, or until softened. Keep warm.
3. In a... - 33.9834
Couscous Chicken Salad
1) In a saucepan, allow the chicken broth to boil, then add the couscous and margarine.
2) Again bring to a boil, then turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Fluff the couscous with a fork and cool the 2 cups of the cooked... - 46.4143
Curried Turkey And Couscous Skillet
1) In a large deep nonstick skillet, over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
2) Pour in broth, water, curry powder and ground red pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Add in broccoli... - 40.2839
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 45.1539
Cook chick-peas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Brown lamb in oil, turning to sear all sides.
Add garlic, onions, carrots, seasonings and water to cover.
Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, for approximately 1... - 42.107
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken stock, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breast if you are using... - 45.6678
This video shows a simple and easy recipe for couscous salad and discusses various health benefits of the ingredients by an accredited practising dietitian. - 107.713
Tarragon Couscous Salad
1 In a 1-quart saucepan,boil 2 cups of water.Stir in lentils ,reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender.Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
2 In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup water with 2 teaspoons oil and salt,bring to a... - 43.2226
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 48.211
Couscous With Chicken And Shrimp
Soak the couscous in the cold water for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
To cook, put the couscous in a sieve with a fine mesh and place in a casserole dish containing a little boiling water.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook at 100% for 6 to 8 minutes,... - 41.5963
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Chop the lamb into cubes of 1 inch and put aside. Peel onion and chop into 1/2 inch wedges.
3) Rinse Zucchini and pat dry with paper towels. Trim ends and keep aside.
4) Wash and pare carrots. Trim them. Cut... - 46.6676
Grilled Vegetables And Couscous
1 Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
2 Place the vegetables, in batches if necessary, on the grill rack. Grill 5 inches from the heat, turning occasionally, until tender and evenly charred, about 8 minutes.... - 35.5632
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
The grilled vegetable cous cous is a fiiling meal recipe prepared with cous cous served with grilled vegetables and red pepper coulis. Flavored with lemon juice and garnished with parsley, the grilled vegetables with cous cous is healthy and nutritious. - 44.2153
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389
Herbed Couscous With Lemon
1) In a small heavy saucepan add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
2) Add zest and couscous and stir again.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Let the mixture stand covered for 5 minutes.
5) Using a fork fluff the mixture.
6) Add parsley, the olive oil,... - 39.6539
Heat the stock in a large pan with the olive oil and the salt.
Bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
Pour in the couscous in a thin, steady stream and then stir in the lemon zest.
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the grains to swell and... - 41.1152
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 45.8139
Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Couscous is a healthy ingredient which must be a part of our meals. Here is a video showing couscous salad recipe, that is simple and has lots of vegetables along with couscous. - 110.299
Sweet Vegetable Couscous
1. Leave the saffron to infuse in the boiling water.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion, garlic and chillies, and cook gently for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the ground ginger and cinnamon, and gently cook for a further 1-2... - 40.9646
Curried Beef Kabobs With Tomato Couscous
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut steak into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
In medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Add beef and onions, tossing to coat.
Alternately thread beef and onions onto each of four 12 inch metal skewers.
Place kabobs on grid over medium... - 40.9954
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.4759
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579
Solar Cooked Couscous
1. Assemble a solar cooker. A used parabolic satellite dish covered with reflective aluminium tape is made into a make shift solar cooker reflector. A normal dark metal pan with a glass lid is used as the cooking vessel here.
2. Pour the... - 85.1271
Mediterranean Vegetable Couscous
1. Dissolve the stock cube in 1 1/2 mugs boiling water.
2. Pour into a saucepan and add the couscous to it.
3. Cover pan and keeping warm for 10 minutes.
4. As soon as the water has been absorbed, lightly mix in the chopped vegetables.
5. Slowly... - 37.7347
Braised Vegetables With Couscous
1) Take a nonstick saucepan of 3-quart capacity and heat oil in it.
2) Add the celery, carrot, and zucchini along with the onions and cook over high heat.
3) Stir often and continue cooking for 3 minutes until the onions become light brown in color.... - 45.9767
Scrambled Eggs With Couscous
1) Take a saucepan and boil 11/2 cups of water in it.
2) Turn the heat off and add the couscous.
3) Steam it after covering the pan with a lid for 5 minutes.
4) Add 1 teaspoon of butter and fluff it up with a fork.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Take a pan and... - 48.9979
Couscous Topped Mussels
Combine couscous with the water in medium heatproof bowl, cover, stand about 5 minutes or until water is absorbed; fluff with a fork.
Heat butter in medium pan; stir in couscous.
Add mint, garlic, spices, tomato, nuts, onion, dates, the oil, half the... - 43.3933
1) Take a saucepan and mix water, oil, red pepper flakes and salt or salt substitute.
2) Bring them to boil on medium heat.
3) Add couscous and cover the saucepan.
4) Mix them well and remove from the heat.
5) Add the lemon juice, parsley, mint,... - 45.0541
1) In a 1-quart microwavable dish, add apple celery, scallions, raisins, apricots, pine nuts and butter. Combine well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3) Add in water, nectar and curry powder. Stir to combine and microwave on HIGH for 3... - 42.8831