- » Couscous Salad
Couscous Salad Recipes
Couscous Salad is salad made from couscous (a dish made from semolina wheat globules) and desired vegetables, cheese and seasonings. Couscous salad may be served with meat dishes, such as grilled chicken and beef ... More »
Israeli Couscous Salad
When you have less than an hour to prepare a meal for half a dozen guests, what will you make? Weelicious host has a great idea and a delicious meal recipe that is quick to make and inexpensive. Its Moroccan Israeli couscous salad using a lot of Mediterranean... - 137.026
Chinese-style Couscous Salad
For salad lovers, here's a preparation that would make you love fall in love with it instantly. The highlight about this salad is the unusual combination of ingredients. Couscous, cherry tomatoes and chicken stock mixed with variety of herbs, this chinese... - 117.451
Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Couscous is a healthy ingredient which must be a part of our meals. Here is a video showing couscous salad recipe, that is simple and has lots of vegetables along with couscous. - 110.241
Couscous And Chickpeas Salad
Salad lovers will find this salad amazing and unique. The key ingredient of the salad is couscous. You can watch the video as the chef explains the recipe in detail. - 100.584
Healthy Couscous Salad
If you are a person who loves eating salads. Then you should definitely check out this salad. The Chef shows how to make couscous salad. It's really easy to make and very healthy too. So don't forget to watch the video for this healthy recipe. - 82.5784
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in... - 81.7247
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken stock, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, turmeric and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breast if you are using... - 47.4842
1) Take a saucepan and mix water, oil, red pepper flakes and salt or salt substitute.
2) Bring them to boil on medium heat.
3) Add couscous and cover the saucepan.
4) Mix them well and remove from the heat.
5) Add the lemon juice, parsley, mint,... - 46.978
Chilled Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl cover the sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water and allow them to macerate for 20 minutes.
2. Then drain the tomatoes, julienne them, and set them aside.
3. In the sink combine ice cubes and cold water and pour the 4 cups of water into a... - 46.2709
Seafood Couscous Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 43.045
Heat water in skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, scallions, carrots, and celery.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add the couscous.
Cover... - 42.4384
Place water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine couscous and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour vinaigrette over salad, and toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 35.9723
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
2.Serve garnished with chopped parsley or mint and crisp lettuce leaves on the side to scoop it up with. - 35.2195
10 Minute Couscous Salad
Tip couscous into a large bowl, pour over stock.
Cover, then leave for 10 mins, until fluffy and all the stock has been absorbed.
Meanwhile, slice the onions and pepper and dice the cucumber.
Add these to the couscous, fork through pesto, crumble in feta,... - 34.7405
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the cup of water, butter and salt to a full boil. Stir in the couscous, turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With a fork and place the couscous in a salad bowl. Add the other ingredients, give it another good... - 33.6095
In 1-quart saucepan combine 1 tablespoon oil with the broth mix, cinnamon, and ginger; add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous and raisins; return mixture to a boil and cook until liquid is absorbed.
Transfer to large bowl and let cool.
Add tomato,... - 32.8669
Couscous Salad finds its way to the top of my favorite salad's list for nothing but its mouth-watering taste. This Couscous Salad serves as a gentle start to a heavier meal. Its easy and quick. - 31.6061
Fresh Couscous Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous and flavoring packet. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add carrot and remaining ingredients to couscous; toss well. - 30.6174
Garden Fresh Couscous Salad
1 In a medium saucepan combine water and bouillon granules; bring to boiling. Add couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand for
5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Transfer to an extra-large bowl.
2 Add carrot, sweet pepper, zucchini, yellow summer... - 29.8782
1. Mix couscous and chicken broth in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 to 9 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in remaining ingredients except Curry Dressing. Toss couscous mixture and Curry Dressing.
2. Cover and refrigerate at... - 27.39
Couscous Salad Recipes By Category