- » Couscous Raisin
Couscous Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of couscous raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for couscous raisin recipes.
Raisin And Zucchini Couscous
Put the couscous in a large bowl and cover generously with cold water.
Leave to soak for 20 minutes, then drain well, pressing out as much water as possible.
Mix together the couscous, zucchini, raisins, salt and paprika.
Place in a colander placed over a pan... - 30.8694
You May Also Like!
Couscous With Raisins And Nuts
1 n a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, molasses, lemon rind, and salt; bring to a gentle boil over moderate heat. Add the couscous and raisins, remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes; stir in the almonds. Spoon the mixture into bowls... - 25.2183
Couscous With Fruit
Heat chicken broth, fruit bits, margarine and salt to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 23.1982
Toasted Couscous With Almonds And Raisins
1. Take a large skillet and heat on medium flame.
2. Add the couscous and let the grains toast by shaking the pan at regular intervals. Keep cooking until the grains turn fragrant brown. Transfer the grains to a plate.
3. In a hot skillet, add the... - 35.8335
Couscous With Raisins And Nuts
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, molasses, lemon rind, and salt; bring to a gentle boil over moderate heat.
Add the couscous and raisins, remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes; stir in the almonds.
Spoon the mixture into bowls... - 25.2134
Heat water, raisins, margarine and salt to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in couscous; cover.
Remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes. - 21.9668
Couscous With Figs And Raisins
In the top of a large double boiler, heat the vegetable oil and saute the shallot over direct heat until it's sizzling.
Add the broth or water, seasonings, and dried fruits, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the wheat in a slow stream so that the water... - 34.3423
Couscous With Raisins And Almonds
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the onions to the pan and sauté on high for 5 minutes
3. Add in the peas, the pepper and the seasoning
4. Cook this mixture for 3 minutes.
5. When the mixture is cooked, set the mixture aside... - 41.8777
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 39.6402
1 In a medium-size bowl, beat together the egg, egg white, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, the orange rind, and salt and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Slowly pourthe... - 35.4488
Couscous Salad With Apricots Pine Nuts And Ginger
1. Pour the couscous grains into a small mixing bowl. Combine the water, orange juice, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid just to a boil and stir in the dried fruit, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour... - 30.1646