- » Couscous Parsley Salad
Couscous Parsley Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of couscous parsley salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for couscous parsley salad recipes.
Couscous Salad With Oranges And Olives
In a large bowl, combine the couscous, juice concentrate, lemon juice, mustard, oil, oregano and orange rind.
Stir in the boiling water.
Cover and set aside for 5 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Fluff the couscous mixture with a fork.
Add the... - 31.8583
In 1-quart saucepan combine 1 tablespoon oil with the broth mix, cinnamon, and ginger; add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous and raisins; return mixture to a boil and cook until liquid is absorbed.
Transfer to large bowl and let cool.
Add tomato,... - 34.1812
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Oranges
1) Peel and discard the orange pith and membrane.
Halve the segments and reserve few whole segments for garnish.
2) Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces and reserve a few whole shrimp for garnish.
3) Cook the couscous as per the... - 46.526
Couscous Chicken Salad
1) In a saucepan, allow the chicken broth to boil, then add the couscous and margarine.
2) Again bring to a boil, then turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Fluff the couscous with a fork and cool the 2 cups of the cooked... - 46.4143
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
2.Serve garnished with chopped parsley or mint and crisp lettuce leaves on the side to scoop it up with. - 36.619
Couscous And Chickpeas Salad
Salad lovers will find this salad amazing and unique. The key ingredient of the salad is couscous. You can watch the video as the chef explains the recipe in detail. - 100.581
1) Take a saucepan and mix water, oil, red pepper flakes and salt or salt substitute.
2) Bring them to boil on medium heat.
3) Add couscous and cover the saucepan.
4) Mix them well and remove from the heat.
5) Add the lemon juice, parsley, mint,... - 45.0541
This video shows a simple and easy recipe for couscous salad and discusses various health benefits of the ingredients by an accredited practising dietitian. - 107.713
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 128.961
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
The grilled vegetable cous cous is a fiiling meal recipe prepared with cous cous served with grilled vegetables and red pepper coulis. Flavored with lemon juice and garnished with parsley, the grilled vegetables with cous cous is healthy and nutritious. - 44.2153
Tarragon Couscous Salad
1 In a 1-quart saucepan,boil 2 cups of water.Stir in lentils ,reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes or until just tender.Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
2 In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the remaining 1 cup water with 2 teaspoons oil and salt,bring to a... - 43.2226
Place water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous.
Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine couscous and next 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour vinaigrette over salad, and toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 37.1147
Couscous Salad With Summer Vegetables
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil; stirin 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and the couscous.
Cover, remove from the heat, and let stand for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a 1 0-inch nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over... - 43.687
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Quick Couscous And Zucchini
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, parsley, soy sauce, wine, garlic powder and ginger.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until color brightens on zucchini.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2... - 48.51
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 49.8364
Orange And Almond Couscous Salad
1. Place apple juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Slowly stir in couscous. Remove pan from heat. Cover. Cool. Fluff up with a fork.
2. Add red pepper, parsley, mint and currants to couscous. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.... - 36.8532
Warm Couscous Tomato And Halloumi Salad
1. Put the couscous and 1 tbsp of the oil in a bowl and season. Pour over 600ml/1pt boiling water, cover, then leave for 5 mins.
2. Meanwhile, heat another tbsp of the oil in a pan, then fry the red onion for 2-3 mins until softened. Push to the side of the... - 38.683
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Mediterranean Couscous And Lentil Salad
1. Place lentils in a large saucepan; cover with water 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.... - 35.9235
Chickpea And Couscous Salad
The chickpea and cous cous salad is an almost raw salad made with canned chickpeas and cous cous tossed with a spicy and sweet dressing. Along with red pepper, corn niblets, green onions and cilantro, the chickpea salad is dressed with honey, vinegar, lemon... - 43.1674
Spicy Lamb Meatballs With Couscous
Set one eggplant (aubergine) aside.
Remove the stalk from the other and cut into slices.
Put in a dish with 2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pat the parsley dry on kitchen paper.
Put the lamb pieces into a food... - 44.1684
1. In a bowl, put the bulgur wheat and pour boiling water enough to cover the wheat, allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Using sharp knife finely chop mint and parsley and place it together in a bowl.
3. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop... - 101.243
Heat the stock in a large pan with the olive oil and the salt.
Bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
Pour in the couscous in a thin, steady stream and then stir in the lemon zest.
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the grains to swell and... - 41.1152
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 48.211
Chicken Tabouli Salad
Wash burghul in a bowl, changing water a few times. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 30 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle chicken seasoning over top. Place in a preheat skillet on high... - 34.9922
Enjoy this mint- and parsley-flavored couscous salad. - 32.6891
Warm Lentil Salad
This is a salad made using familiar ingredient such as the lentil! Watch the chef make this salad, though presentation of the video is amiss! - 83.1214
Aubergine With Spicy Apricot Tabbouleh
1. Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl. Rub in the harissa with your fingers, then stir in the apricots and ground coriander. Pour over 2 1/2 tbsp boiling water, cover, then leave the couscous to swell for 5 mins.
2. When the couscous... - 38.414
Papaya, Chickpea And Feta Salad
Today I'll be making a Papaya, Chickpea and Feta salad - a light, cool and easy to make salad, perfect for hot days when you just can't be bothered to turn the oven on. The dish is packed with flavour thanks to the lemon and lime juice zinging out on every... - 112.955
Lamb And Tabbouleh Pittas
1. The evening before, place the couscous in a bowl, pour the boiling water over it and leave to soak for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix together the hummus, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or jug to make the dressing, adding the mint, if using.... - 31.8147
Minted Creme Fraiche Vegetables
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan until lightly foaming. Add the baby onions, then cook over a low heat for 8 mins. Add the wine and leeks, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 mins until the leeks are tender.
2. Add peas,... - 36.0965
Stewed Artichokes With Spices And Apricots And Other Things
Trim the artichokes by peeling the stem until all woody matter has disappeared.
Pull off all the tough outer leaves until you reach the pale green ones.
Cut off about 2.5 cm from the top of the artichoke.
Cut the artichoke vertically into 4 and cut or pull... - 46.7538
Tomato Bacon Casserole
Put the tomato slices in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the onions, garlic and bacon in a small casserole with half of the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the... - 44.4972
Does food bring back memories for you? Are transported to another time and place by the smells and tastes of certain foods? Food can evoke some of the sweetest memories, especially from one’s childhood. British foodie Nigel Slater based his autobiography... - 138.775
Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for... - 36.8007
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan, then fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 5 mins until softened. Tip into a bowl with the chickpeas and spices, then mash together until chickpeas are totally broken down. Stir in the parsley with seasoning. Add the... - 33.3888
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.6714