- » Couscous Fruit Salad
Couscous Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of couscous fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for couscous fruit salad recipes.
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 45.5849
You May Also Like!
Couscous Salad With Apricots Pine Nuts And Ginger
1. Pour the couscous grains into a small mixing bowl. Combine the water, orange juice, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid just to a boil and stir in the dried fruit, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour... - 31.2176
Fruity Couscous Salad
1. In a frying pan, toast pine nuts on very low flame.
2. In a large bowl, take couscous pour boiling water in it. Cover with lid and set aside.
3. In the bowl, add chopped pepper and cherry tomatoes with couscous.
4. Throw pine nuts,... - 98.9202
Couscous Salad With Grapes & Thyme
This Couscous Salad With Grapes and Thyme is simply awesome ! A delicious assortment of pasta, fruit and vegetable, this couscous salad goes well with meat and pasta dishes. Just try this Couscous Salad With Grapes and Thyme and tell me if you are in tune... - 38.9408
Baked Aubergine Stuffed With Plum & Nectarine Couscous
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5. Leaving the stem on, cut the aubergine in half lengthways and criss-cross the flesh deeply with a sharp knife. Place in a shallow baking dish
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice then brush over the scored surface of... - 31.3759
Dandelion, Apple, Fennel Salad
This is one of my favorite salads! The peppery goodness of the dandelion greens is perfect juxtaposed against the sweetness of the apples and fennel. Then mix in salty bacon and you have a flavor extravaganza that calls out to be served with warm flavorful... - 108.207
Turnip And Lime Juice Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine lemon juice and salt and mix well.
2. Add turnips and coat evenly.
3. Cling wrap or foil wrap and marinate at room temperature for minimum 3 hours.
4. Before service, add harissa and mix well.
5. Serve as an... - 34.2562
The distinctive texture and flavor of preserved lemons is essential to not only traditional Moroccan cooking, but also to the contemporary cooking of some of the best chefs in the South of France, Spain, England, and the USA.
As Paula Wolfert - the world... - 37.6419