- » Couscous Fruit
Couscous Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of couscous fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for couscous fruit recipes.
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 44.9096
Couscous With Fresh Fruit
Couscous With Fresh Fruit has a superb taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Couscous With Fresh Fruit a piquaut and bracing taste. - 42.6865
Couscous With Fruit And Nuts
Pour 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/1/2 pint) of water into a bowl and heat in the microwave oven for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Put the couscous in a casserole and add the butter, pepper and mixed spice.
Salt the boiling water and pour it over the couscous.
Cover and... - 39.5482
Couscous With Fruit
Heat chicken broth, fruit bits, margarine and salt to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 23.1982
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Chicken With Dried Fruits And Couscous
1. In a medium size skillet, melt butter. Add chicken; saute for 2 minutes per side, until golden. Remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
2. Add onion to skillet; saute for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add stock, raisins, apricots, prunes, orange rind,... - 35.818
Fruit And Spice Couscous
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar, water, salt and allspice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and immediately add couscous.
3) Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Add raisins and... - 38.9017
Orange Flavored Couscous
In a microwave safe dish, mix all ingredients.
Let stand 8 minutes.
Cook 6 minutes, on high.
Stir halfway through cooking.
Let stand 6 minutes.
Fluff with a fork. - 32.6829
Raw Mexican Rice Or Couscous And The Woodstock Fruit Festival!
1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,... - 85.5521
Quick Fruited Couscous
1. Bring orange juice, margarine, orange peel and salt to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Fluff couscous with fork; stir in orange pieces, grapes, tofu and raisins until well... - 33.7079
Grilled Peaches With Couscous And Balsamic Reduction
Peaches can be used with variations like grilling in recipes including even desserts. Here is a recipe to make Grilled Peaches as well as Couscous and Balsamic Reduction sauce to serve with. Good wholesome fulfilling meal! - 116.811
Couscous With Raisins And Nuts
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, molasses, lemon rind, and salt; bring to a gentle boil over moderate heat.
Add the couscous and raisins, remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes; stir in the almonds.
Spoon the mixture into bowls... - 25.2134
Couscous Salad With Apricots Pine Nuts And Ginger
1. Pour the couscous grains into a small mixing bowl. Combine the water, orange juice, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid just to a boil and stir in the dried fruit, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour... - 30.1646
Fruity Couscous Salad
1. In a frying pan, toast pine nuts on very low flame.
2. In a large bowl, take couscous pour boiling water in it. Cover with lid and set aside.
3. In the bowl, add chopped pepper and cherry tomatoes with couscous.
4. Throw pine nuts,... - 100.596
Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal
Any kind of cereal works for breakfast but Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal is one among the best. This Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal is my family's most favorite breakfast meal. - 17.2402
Couscous Fruit Recipes By Category