- » Couscous
Couscous, enjoyed worldwide, is small sandy, granular pasta like food product made by coating moistened pellets of semolina wheat with fine wheat flour. Couscous (at times spelt as cous cous), also known as Kuskus, ... More »
Moroccan Couscous Tfaya
Here is Alia with her first recipe video for 2012. She is making Couscous Tfaya, a dish prepared in special occasions in Morocco. It's basically couscous, topped with poultry or meat, and covered with caramelized onions! But, feel free to make it anytime you... - 148.118
This Basic Couscous recipe is by far the best couscous you would have ever made or eaten. Watch this video to learn the easiest and the fluffiest couscous. You can also make it plain or add your favorite herbs or nuts to make it more suitable to your palate.... - 142.926
Mint Pesto Couscous With Broccoli And English Peas
This recipe substitutes mint for basil in the pesto, which adds a summery freshness and fragrance. However you can really use any green leafy herbs that are lying around if you are looking to empty your fridge. Couscous is also a wheat grain but the texture... - 139.281
Moroccan Couscous And Vegetable Salad
Have tried making a salad with couscous! If not then make a salad using all the fresh vegetables and mix in some couscous using the guidance of this video! Its light and easy and the video has simple instructions! - 130.245
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 128.526
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.145
North African Couscous
Here is a fabulous video that displays how to prepare a traditional North African couscous recipe. The chef here is serves the couscous with plenty of vegetables and a flavorful sauce. Try out this couscous with a great zest of flavors for a simple healthy... - 124.623
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas and asparagus with golden pearls of toasted couscous to make a really light healthy and refreshing salad cum side dish with a... - 123.869
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 121.851
Couscous With Shrimp And Vegetables
This recipe video is a shout-out to all the couscous lovers out there! The couscous here is served with some spectacularly tasting shrimp and vegetables. Watch and learn excellent dish from this video. Enjoy! - 119.935
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 119.518
Couscous Pilaf With Salmon
How about trying out this unique recipe, couscous pilaf with salmon. Take a look at this impressive video that displays a simple baked dish with salmon and couscous. The dish is very lightly seasoned so the baked salmon imparts an excellent flavor to the... - 118.638
Chinese-style Couscous Salad
For salad lovers, here's a preparation that would make you love fall in love with it instantly. The highlight about this salad is the unusual combination of ingredients. Couscous, cherry tomatoes and chicken stock mixed with variety of herbs, this chinese... - 117.451
Grilled Peaches With Couscous And Balsamic Reduction
Peaches can be used with variations like grilling in recipes including even desserts. Here is a recipe to make Grilled Peaches as well as Couscous and Balsamic Reduction sauce to serve with. Good wholesome fulfilling meal! - 116.811
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 116.206
Barbecued Pork Spareribs With Couscous Crouton Salad
Barbecued pork spareribs with couscous crouton salad is an exotic dish that can be easily prepared in your home kitchen and it will turn some eyes on the table when you present it. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 114.878
Simply Curried Couscous
Dishes like simply curried couscous are very handy to have under your culinary belt as they don't need any time to prepare and are a great snack or side dish. This video shows how quick and easy it is to prepare this toothsome dish that will be loved by all... - 111.832
Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Couscous is a healthy ingredient which must be a part of our meals. Here is a video showing couscous salad recipe, that is simple and has lots of vegetables along with couscous. - 110.241
Ever tried couscous? Even though this is a commonly used food item, many people don’t know how to cook or eat this? Commonly served as a side, couscous is easy to prepare and very high in nutrition. Watch the video recipe to learn how to cook this. - 108.193
1. Place a saucepan over medium flame, and melt butter in it.
2. Drop garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook for about 3 minutes or until soft.
3. Add couscous, stir and cook for about 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
4. Pour... - 105.534
Chicken In A Garlic & Herb Butter Sauce With Couscous
Looking for something easy with chicken? Here is a compact dish made using chicken. Thanks to chef Mike Monahan for showing a great way to sear chicken in oil and serve it over a bed of garlic and herb butter sauce along with some cooked couscous. A whole... - 100.993
Couscous And Chickpeas Salad
Salad lovers will find this salad amazing and unique. The key ingredient of the salad is couscous. You can watch the video as the chef explains the recipe in detail. - 100.584
Bbq Pork Spareribs With Couscous Croutons
Getting ready for summers? Take along this recipe of BBQ Pork Spareribs with Couscous Croutons. This is a simple recipe and the couscous croutons make it an exotic affair. Try this recipe with your friends and family to give them a pleasant surprise this... - 88.8568
How To Prepare Couscous
1. In a large bowl put all the ingredients except water and butter (if using).
2. Then pour in the boiling water in the bowl mix all ingredients well and leave it aside for 5 minute.
3. Once all the water is absorbed put in a little butter and mix it... - 87.3636
If you are searching for an easy recipe for cooking couscous then this video will surely satisfy you. You probably never knew that preparing nice, soft and fluffy couscous could be so easy and so quick, as it takes only 5 minutes. - 85.9794
Vegetable Couscous In Chicken Stock
Looking for a way to make tasty couscous that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make tender, yummy couscous that is sure to earn you loads of compliments. - 83.1831
New to cous cous and don't exactly how to use it in your cooking? Well, this video is a greatly useful one for people who are new to this ingredient. You can learn how to make it usable for further cooking. Good one! - 83.0392
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, add chicken bouillon in the water and heat it in the microwave.
2. Wash the green onion cut the top and slice them all, keep it aside when done.
3. Wash, clean and peel the cucumber and cut it in dices, the tomatoes also in... - 81.7247
Sweet And Sour Couscous With Soy Protein
Looking for a hearty dinner fest? Try this recipe. Couscous is one simple pasta dish that requires very minimal effort to make and goes well with almost any topping. Although its traditionally served with meat or veggie stew, this lip-smacking variation uses... - 76.0092
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 50.4633
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.4728
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 48.957
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.... - 48.7178
Scrambled Eggs With Couscous
1) Take a saucepan and boil 11/2 cups of water in it.
2) Turn the heat off and add the couscous.
3) Steam it after covering the pan with a lid for 5 minutes.
4) Add 1 teaspoon of butter and fluff it up with a fork.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Take a pan and... - 48.2876
Quick Couscous And Zucchini
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, parsley, soy sauce, wine, garlic powder and ginger.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until color brightens on zucchini.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2... - 47.9501
Chick Pea Couscous
1.Drain chick peas and pour enough fresh water on them.
2.Boil the chickpeas on high for 10 minutes without covering.
3.Lower the flame, skim and let theingredients simmer for 25- 30 minutes until soft.
4.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
5.Blend... - 47.9328
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 47.8649
Confetti Couscous Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the couscous. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan and allow to... - 46.8978
Couscous And Chick Pea Stew
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the stock, squash, turnips, chickpeas, raisins, coriander and peppers.
4) Bring to a boil, cover... - 46.8025
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Chop the lamb into cubes of 1 inch and put aside. Peel onion and chop into 1/2 inch wedges.
3) Rinse Zucchini and pat dry with paper towels. Trim ends and keep aside.
4) Wash and pare carrots. Trim them. Cut... - 46.7316
1) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray.
2) Heat over medium flame till hot.
3) Add in yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms and sweet red pepper. Saute till it becomes crisp.
4) In a large serving bowl, add in squash mixture and 3 tablespoons of... - 46.6479
Chilled Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl cover the sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water and allow them to macerate for 20 minutes.
2. Then drain the tomatoes, julienne them, and set them aside.
3. In the sink combine ice cubes and cold water and pour the 4 cups of water into a... - 46.2709
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 46.1168
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous is a filling dish that can be treated as a complete meal in itself! You just have to try this Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous! - 46.0768
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 46.0716
Moroccan Meatballs With Herb Couscous
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix with your hand the lamb with onion, half the garlic, half the ginger and half the spices.
2. Shape mixture into marble size meatballs.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Fry the meatballs in... - 45.9136
Coconut Couscous Salad
1) Soak the couscous as per the package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Place the couscous in a steamer or large sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep over the boiling water. Then, steam covered as per the package... - 45.8496
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 45.7717
Couscous Soup With Vegetables And Charmoula
The cous cous soup with vegetables and cous cous cooked in a vegetable stock. Flavored with garlic, cumin, onions and cloves, the cous cous soup with vegetables and charmoula is spiced with paprika and cayenne and served with a swirled spoonful of charmoula. - 45.3883
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.2355
Brown chicken and lamb in deep pan in 3/4 cup butter with onions.
Add just enough chicken broth to cover, and carrots, tomatoes, green peppers, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper more or less according to taste.
Bring to slow boil.
Meanwhile, add couscous, wheat... - 45.0516
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 44.9096
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 44.8783
Couscous De Legumes
1 Throughly wash the cous-cous in hot water and allow to dry and swell.
2 In a large saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook until slightly brown.
3 Add in all the vegetables, spices, herbs and soy sauce.
4 Add water to cover and bring to a... - 44.6714
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 44.649
Lebanese Couscous Soup
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for about 15 minutes until soft and evenly browned.
3. Add chili and spices sauté with onions for another minute to release the... - 44.6266
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, gingerroot, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and ground red pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in 4 cups water, bouillon granules,... - 44.5587
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 44.47
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 44.2515
Stuffed Vegetables With Couscous
Halve the tomatoes horizontally and scoop out the seeds.
Halve the peppers lengthways and discard the core and seeds.
Put the tomatoes and peppers, cut sides up, in a large, shallow, ovenproof dish and drizzle with the oil and a little salt and pepper.
Bake... - 44.2407
Monkfish Roast With Couscous
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the celery seeds, coriander, cumin, ginger, paprika, pepper, oil, mustard and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 44.2149
1. Into a large saucepan over medium-high heat sauté adding the first five ingredients and season with salt and pepper stirring frequently for 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Stir in pumpkin and broth to combine, then add cumin and coriander and bring broth to a... - 44.0073
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 43.9999
Heat oil in Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken in oil until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from Dutch oven.
Add carrots, onions, turnips, garlic, coriander, salt, bouillon, red pepper and turmeric.
Pour water over vegetables.
Heat to boiling;... - 43.9894
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Couscous
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind of the lemon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baking dish.
Discard the lemon.
Stir in the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cardamom,... - 43.9786
Maghribia Couscous is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Maghribia Couscous, you will always crave for some more. - 43.7928
Couscous Confetti Salad
1) Take a small saucepan and bring water to a boil.
2) Stir in salt and couscous. Cover and let stand until the mixture cools down to room temperature.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together cooled couscous with all the remaining salad ingredients.... - 43.7831
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 43.6829
Indian Chicken With Couscous
1) Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and then cut each slice into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté chicken in it for 5 minutes until chicken loses its pink color.
3) Keep... - 43.6652
Couscous With Moroccan Chicken Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Finely chop the coriander and cumin seeds together with hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Take a large nonstick saucepan and mix together tomato juice and water. Bring the mixture to boil on... - 43.5843
Couscous With Sweet Corn
1. In a saucepan, boil the stock and add the couscous.
2. Remove it from the heat, Cover the pan and let it stand for about 5 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine the corn,... - 43.2933
Moroccan Vegetable Stew With Couscous And Mint Gremolata
To make the stew:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrots, tomatoes,... - 43.2743
Rutabaga Soup With Curried Couscous Dumplings
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately low heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels. Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings into a heatproof bowl and reserve.
2. Add the bell pepper... - 43.2571
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 43.234
Moroccan Couscous Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion,... - 43.233
In a medium saucepan, blend 4 cups of the vegetable stock with the turmeric and curry powder.
Add the soaked chickpeas, bring to a simmer, and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Drain and set aside.
In a medium saute pan, heat 14 cup of the stock over medium heat and... - 43.2016
1) In a 1-quart microwavable dish, add apple celery, scallions, raisins, apricots, pine nuts and butter. Combine well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3) Add in water, nectar and curry powder. Stir to combine and microwave on HIGH for 3... - 43.144
Greek Vegetable Couscous
Combine water and broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 43.1311
Seafood Couscous Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 43.045
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.9094
Cold Couscous And Cucumber Salad
Combine sugar, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
Add cucumber, and toss well.
Cover and chill.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is... - 42.8287
Couscous With Fresh Fruit
Couscous With Fresh Fruit has a superb taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Couscous With Fresh Fruit a piquaut and bracing taste. - 42.6865
Spicy Couscous Pockets
Place reserved tomato juice in 4-cup measure.
Add enough water to measure 2/3 cup.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) until boiling, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Add couscous, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Cover and set aside.
Combine beef, onion, green pepper and... - 42.6794
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 42.6704
Spicy Couscous Salad
1. Tip the couscous and chickpeas into a bowl.
2. Pour over the stock.
3. Cover and leave for 5-10 minutes until the couscous has absorbed the stock.
4. Allow to cool a little.
5. Toss through the lemon zest and juice, pepper, almonds and mint... - 42.6106
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 42.4842
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 42.468
Heat water in skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, scallions, carrots, and celery.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add the couscous.
Cover... - 42.4384
Couscous With Chicken And Shrimp
Soak the couscous in the cold water for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
To cook, put the couscous in a sieve with a fine mesh and place in a casserole dish containing a little boiling water.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook at 100% for 6 to 8 minutes,... - 42.3733
In a pan bring 1 cup of the water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
Remove from the heat.
In a separate pan or skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add the couscous, and quickly stir to coat it with the oil.
Add the hot water, remove from the heat,... - 42.2155
Couscous Topped Mussels
Combine couscous with the water in medium heatproof bowl, cover, stand about 5 minutes or until water is absorbed; fluff with a fork.
Heat butter in medium pan; stir in couscous.
Add mint, garlic, spices, tomato, nuts, onion, dates, the oil, half the... - 42.1168
Tofu And Vegetables With Couscous
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, oil, and ginger.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tofu.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 1-quart saucepan, bring the water and margarine or butter to a boil.
Stir in the... - 42.0117
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
The grilled vegetable cous cous is a fiiling meal recipe prepared with cous cous served with grilled vegetables and red pepper coulis. Flavored with lemon juice and garnished with parsley, the grilled vegetables with cous cous is healthy and nutritious. - 42.0033
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 41.9022
Couscous With Artichoke Hearts And Walnuts
Bring the water to a boil.
Place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl, and cover with the boiling water.
Using a fork, stir in the olive oil and salt.
Cover, and set aside for about 5 minutes.
Mix the artichoke hearts, scallions, garlic, parsley, dill, and... - 41.8862
Couscous With Raisins And Almonds
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the onions to the pan and sauté on high for 5 minutes
3. Add in the peas, the pepper and the seasoning
4. Cook this mixture for 3 minutes.
5. When the mixture is cooked, set the mixture aside... - 41.8777
Couscous Stuffed Yellow Squash
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add in onions, sweet pepper, and garlic and sauté for about 7 minutes.
4) Mix in diced ham and stir cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5)... - 41.6692
Steamed Couscous And Watercress
1. In a medium sized bowl, place couscous.
2. Pour chilled water over it and keep aside for 10 minutes or till all the water is absorbed.
3. Add seasonings, melted butter and rice and mix well using a fork. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sauce pan, keep... - 41.6168
Place currants in a small bowl.
Cover with hotwater 1 inch above currants; let soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add 3/4 cup chopped onion, garlic, and curry... - 41.5887
Couscous Recipes By Category