- » Couscous
Couscous, enjoyed worldwide, is small sandy, granular pasta like food product made by coating moistened pellets of semolina wheat with fine wheat flour. Couscous (at times spelt as cous cous), also known as Kuskus, ... More »
Mint Pesto Couscous With Broccoli And English Peas
This recipe substitutes mint for basil in the pesto, which adds a summery freshness and fragrance. However you can really use any green leafy herbs that are lying around if you are looking to empty your fridge. Couscous is also a wheat grain but the texture... - 138.078
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.519
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
This Basic Couscous recipe is by far the best couscous you would have ever made or eaten. Watch this video to learn the easiest and the fluffiest couscous. You can also make it plain or add your favorite herbs or nuts to make it more suitable to your palate.... - 123.665
North African Couscous
Here is a fabulous video that displays how to prepare a traditional North African couscous recipe. The chef here is serves the couscous with plenty of vegetables and a flavorful sauce. Try out this couscous with a great zest of flavors for a simple healthy... - 121.316
Moroccan Couscous Tfaya
Here is Alia with her first recipe video for 2012. She is making Couscous Tfaya, a dish prepared in special occasions in Morocco. It's basically couscous, topped with poultry or meat, and covered with caramelized onions! But, feel free to make it anytime you... - 120.823
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Grilled Tilapia With Browned Butter And Couscous
Fish and seafood can get versatile when cooked and served with a twist. Watch Mike Monahan grilling Tilapia with a few simple spices and serving it along with couscous cooked with orange and other flavors. Twist worth it! - 116.292
Grilled Peaches With Couscous And Balsamic Reduction
Peaches can be used with variations like grilling in recipes including even desserts. Here is a recipe to make Grilled Peaches as well as Couscous and Balsamic Reduction sauce to serve with. Good wholesome fulfilling meal! - 115.136
Ever tried couscous? Even though this is a commonly used food item, many people don’t know how to cook or eat this? Commonly served as a side, couscous is easy to prepare and very high in nutrition. Watch the video recipe to learn how to cook this. - 106.57
1. Place a saucepan over medium flame, and melt butter in it.
2. Drop garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook for about 3 minutes or until soft.
3. Add couscous, stir and cook for about 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
4. Pour... - 102.332
Chicken In A Garlic & Herb Butter Sauce With Couscous
Looking for something easy with chicken? Here is a compact dish made using chicken. Thanks to chef Mike Monahan for showing a great way to sear chicken in oil and serve it over a bed of garlic and herb butter sauce along with some cooked couscous. A whole... - 97.7826
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 96.8575
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas and asparagus with golden pearls of toasted couscous to make a really light healthy and refreshing salad cum side dish with a... - 95.921
Couscous With Shrimp And Vegetables
This recipe video is a shout-out to all the couscous lovers out there! The couscous here is served with some spectacularly tasting shrimp and vegetables. Watch and learn excellent dish from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7085
Simply Curried Couscous
Dishes like simply curried couscous are very handy to have under your culinary belt as they don't need any time to prepare and are a great snack or side dish. This video shows how quick and easy it is to prepare this toothsome dish that will be loved by all... - 87.9464
Bbq Pork Spareribs With Couscous Croutons
Getting ready for summers? Take along this recipe of BBQ Pork Spareribs with Couscous Croutons. This is a simple recipe and the couscous croutons make it an exotic affair. Try this recipe with your friends and family to give them a pleasant surprise this... - 87.222
If you are searching for an easy recipe for cooking couscous then this video will surely satisfy you. You probably never knew that preparing nice, soft and fluffy couscous could be so easy and so quick, as it takes only 5 minutes. - 85.9164
How To Prepare Couscous
1. In a large bowl put all the ingredients except water and butter (if using).
2. Then pour in the boiling water in the bowl mix all ingredients well and leave it aside for 5 minute.
3. Once all the water is absorbed put in a little butter and mix it... - 85.6596
Vegetable Couscous In Chicken Stock
Looking for a way to make tasty couscous that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make tender, yummy couscous that is sure to earn you loads of compliments. - 83.6032
New to cous cous and don't exactly how to use it in your cooking? Well, this video is a greatly useful one for people who are new to this ingredient. You can learn how to make it usable for further cooking. Good one! - 81.3626
Sweet And Sour Couscous With Soy Protein
Looking for a hearty dinner fest? Try this recipe. Couscous is one simple pasta dish that requires very minimal effort to make and goes well with almost any topping. Although its traditionally served with meat or veggie stew, this lip-smacking variation uses... - 72.8045
Couscous Pilaf With Salmon
How about trying out this unique recipe, couscous pilaf with salmon. Take a look at this impressive video that displays a simple baked dish with salmon and couscous. The dish is very lightly seasoned so the baked salmon imparts an excellent flavor to the... - 67.363
Chick Pea Couscous
1.Drain chick peas and pour enough fresh water on them.
2.Boil the chickpeas on high for 10 minutes without covering.
3.Lower the flame, skim and let theingredients simmer for 25- 30 minutes until soft.
4.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
5.Blend... - 50.1023
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.... - 49.2702
Place the lentils in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1/2".
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the lentils are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water, pressing firmly to remove any excess water.
Place in a... - 49.2398
Scrambled Eggs With Couscous
1) Take a saucepan and boil 11/2 cups of water in it.
2) Turn the heat off and add the couscous.
3) Steam it after covering the pan with a lid for 5 minutes.
4) Add 1 teaspoon of butter and fluff it up with a fork.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Take a pan and... - 48.9979
Quick Couscous And Zucchini
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, parsley, soy sauce, wine, garlic powder and ginger.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until color brightens on zucchini.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2... - 48.51
Couscous Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil together water, margarine, bouillon, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
2) Add couscous, cilantro and onions to the bouillon mixture.
3) Put the lid on and remove from heat.
4) Allow standing for 5 minutes and turning... - 48.211
Couscous And Chick Pea Stew
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add the ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the stock, squash, turnips, chickpeas, raisins, coriander and peppers.
4) Bring to a boil, cover... - 47.5608
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous
Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous is a filling dish that can be treated as a complete meal in itself! You just have to try this Vegetable Bean Stew With Couscous! - 47.2485
Couscous Soup With Vegetables And Charmoula
The cous cous soup with vegetables and cous cous cooked in a vegetable stock. Flavored with garlic, cumin, onions and cloves, the cous cous soup with vegetables and charmoula is spiced with paprika and cayenne and served with a swirled spoonful of charmoula. - 47.214
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 47.1559
Confetti Couscous Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the couscous. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan and allow to... - 46.6812
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Oranges
1) Peel and discard the orange pith and membrane.
Halve the segments and reserve few whole segments for garnish.
2) Cut the shrimp into bite-sized pieces and reserve a few whole shrimp for garnish.
3) Cook the couscous as per the... - 46.526
Couscous Salad With Radishes And Pine Nuts
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the chicken stock, water and salt together.
2) Gradually add the couscous in steady stream and stir until the all the liquid is absorbed.
3) Turn off the heat, cover and allow to stand for 2 minutes or until couscous is... - 46.3862
Maghribia Couscous is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Maghribia Couscous, you will always crave for some more. - 46.2729
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 46.1888
Couscous Confetti Salad
1) Take a small saucepan and bring water to a boil.
2) Stir in salt and couscous. Cover and let stand until the mixture cools down to room temperature.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together cooled couscous with all the remaining salad ingredients.... - 45.9893
Heat oil in Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken in oil until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from Dutch oven.
Add carrots, onions, turnips, garlic, coriander, salt, bouillon, red pepper and turmeric.
Pour water over vegetables.
Heat to boiling;... - 45.9774
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 45.8139
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 45.7661
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579
Couscous De Legumes
1 Throughly wash the cous-cous in hot water and allow to dry and swell.
2 In a large saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook until slightly brown.
3 Add in all the vegetables, spices, herbs and soy sauce.
4 Add water to cover and bring to a... - 45.6316
Couscous Fruit Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add pineapple-orange juice, mace and cinnamon to it.
2. Allow to heat till mixture comes to boil.
3. Add couscous and stir well.
4. Cover and take off from heat.
5. Keep aside and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a spoon,... - 45.5849
Coconut Couscous Salad
1) Soak the couscous as per the package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Place the couscous in a steamer or large sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep over the boiling water. Then, steam covered as per the package... - 45.5775
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 45.4947
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816
Couscous With Beans And Carrots
In a medium saucepan combine the water, carrots, onion, and vegetable bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
Stir in the pea pods.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir the... - 45.4759
Moroccan Couscous Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion,... - 45.4272
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 45.1539
Moroccan Vegetable Stew With Couscous And Mint Gremolata
To make the stew:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrots, tomatoes,... - 45.0768
North African Couscous Pilaf
In a 1-cup glass measure, combine the coriander and cumin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Let cool, then grind the spices with a mortar and pestle or a spice mill.
Spread the pine nuts on a plate.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just golden... - 44.9045
Couscous With Moroccan Chicken Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Finely chop the coriander and cumin seeds together with hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3. Take a large nonstick saucepan and mix together tomato juice and water. Bring the mixture to boil on... - 44.8869
In a pan bring 1 cup of the water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
Remove from the heat.
In a separate pan or skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add the couscous, and quickly stir to coat it with the oil.
Add the hot water, remove from the heat,... - 44.7454
Spicy Couscous Salad
1. Tip the couscous and chickpeas into a bowl.
2. Pour over the stock.
3. Cover and leave for 5-10 minutes until the couscous has absorbed the stock.
4. Allow to cool a little.
5. Toss through the lemon zest and juice, pepper, almonds and mint... - 44.7126
Brown chicken and lamb in deep pan in 3/4 cup butter with onions.
Add just enough chicken broth to cover, and carrots, tomatoes, green peppers, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper more or less according to taste.
Bring to slow boil.
Meanwhile, add couscous, wheat... - 44.6454
Spicy Couscous Pockets
Place reserved tomato juice in 4-cup measure.
Add enough water to measure 2/3 cup.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) until boiling, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Add couscous, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Cover and set aside.
Combine beef, onion, green pepper and... - 44.5203
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, gingerroot, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, and ground red pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in 4 cups water, bouillon granules,... - 44.4462
Moroccan Meatballs With Herb Couscous
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix with your hand the lamb with onion, half the garlic, half the ginger and half the spices.
2. Shape mixture into marble size meatballs.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil.
4. Fry the meatballs in... - 44.4184
Stuffed Vegetables With Couscous
Halve the tomatoes horizontally and scoop out the seeds.
Halve the peppers lengthways and discard the core and seeds.
Put the tomatoes and peppers, cut sides up, in a large, shallow, ovenproof dish and drizzle with the oil and a little salt and pepper.
Bake... - 44.3892
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 44.3768
Lebanese Couscous Soup
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and garlic and sauté for about 15 minutes until soft and evenly browned.
3. Add chili and spices sauté with onions for another minute to release the... - 44.3675
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
Bake In The Bag Monkfish With Preserved Lemon Couscous
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. Cut out 6 large sheets and place them on a flat surface
3. Combine the couscous, ground cumin, cumin seeds, spring onions, lemons, coriander, tomatoes and seasoning in a bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil... - 44.1603
Monkfish Roast With Couscous
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the celery seeds, coriander, cumin, ginger, paprika, pepper, oil, mustard and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 44.1182
Cold Couscous And Cucumber Salad
Combine sugar, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
Add cucumber, and toss well.
Cover and chill.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until couscous is tender and liquid is... - 44.0385
Couscous With Fresh Fruit
Couscous With Fresh Fruit has a superb taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Couscous With Fresh Fruit a piquaut and bracing taste. - 44.0047
Vegetable Kabobs With Herbed Couscous
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover in a medium saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
Trim ends from eggplant.
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Place just one half, cut side down, on a' cutting board.
Cut vertically into 1/4 inch-thick... - 43.876
Couscous With Summer Vegetables
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, carrot, onion, and red pepper; saute until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl; stir in parsley, lemon juice, savory, and rosemary.
Set aside,... - 43.7947
Baked Chicken And Vegetable Couscous
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind of the lemon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the baking dish.
Discard the lemon.
Stir in the yogurt, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, paprika, cardamom,... - 43.787
Couscous With Raisins And Almonds
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the onions to the pan and sauté on high for 5 minutes
3. Add in the peas, the pepper and the seasoning
4. Cook this mixture for 3 minutes.
5. When the mixture is cooked, set the mixture aside... - 43.6973
Couscous Salad With Summer Vegetables
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil; stirin 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and the couscous.
Cover, remove from the heat, and let stand for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a 1 0-inch nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over... - 43.687
Light Couscous With Summer Vegetables
1. Take a large saucepan and heat some oil. Add carrots, celery and sauté for 7 minutes or until they turn brown and soft.
2. Stir in squash, zucchini in the saucepan and cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until turns soft.
3. Add basil, salt, pepper, and hot... - 43.5826
Indian Chicken With Couscous
1) Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and then cut each slice into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté chicken in it for 5 minutes until chicken loses its pink color.
3) Keep... - 43.5404
Couscous Stuffed Yellow Squash
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add in onions, sweet pepper, and garlic and sauté for about 7 minutes.
4) Mix in diced ham and stir cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5)... - 43.4931
Place currants in a small bowl.
Cover with hotwater 1 inch above currants; let soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add 3/4 cup chopped onion, garlic, and curry... - 43.4357
Couscous Topped Mussels
Combine couscous with the water in medium heatproof bowl, cover, stand about 5 minutes or until water is absorbed; fluff with a fork.
Heat butter in medium pan; stir in couscous.
Add mint, garlic, spices, tomato, nuts, onion, dates, the oil, half the... - 43.3933
Chickpea And Couscous Salad
The chickpea and cous cous salad is an almost raw salad made with canned chickpeas and cous cous tossed with a spicy and sweet dressing. Along with red pepper, corn niblets, green onions and cilantro, the chickpea salad is dressed with honey, vinegar, lemon... - 43.1674
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389
1) In a 1-quart microwavable dish, add apple celery, scallions, raisins, apricots, pine nuts and butter. Combine well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3) Add in water, nectar and curry powder. Stir to combine and microwave on HIGH for 3... - 42.8831
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.6462
Duck With Wine Figs And Couscous
1 Using a fork, prick the skin of the duck all over.
In a small bowl, mix together the salt, cinnamon, pepper, and allspice, then rub the mixture into the skin and cavity of the duck.
2 In a Dutch oven large enough to hold the duck on a rack, bring 2 inches... - 42.5875
Basil Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until tender and browned,... - 42.5782
Creole Couscous With Cucumbers In Spicy Sour Cream
Remove and discard the outer leaves and stalks from the broccoli.
Separate the florets into small pieces; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, carrots and onions.
Cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or... - 42.5076
Cook chickpeas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for future use in soup.
Brown lamb in oil, turning to sear all sides.
Add garlic, onions, carrots, seasonings, and enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer, covered,... - 42.3739
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint
Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint has a great taste. The lemon juice gives the Couscous Salad With Shrimp And Mint a cool refreshing taste. - 42.3537
Cook chick-peas according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Brown lamb in oil, turning to sear all sides.
Add garlic, onions, carrots, seasonings and water to cover.
Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, for approximately 1... - 42.107
Cornish Hens With Lemon And Couscous
In large saucepan, combine chicken stock, oil and 4 tsp (20 mL) of the lemon rind; bring to boil.
Add couscous; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Add parsley; fluff with fork. (Couscous can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.)... - 42.0558
Eggs In Couscous
1. In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring milk and butter to a boil.
2. Add couscous, cover, and remove from heat.
3. Let stand until couscous absorbs milk, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Stir with a fork, spoon into a 2-quart shallow baking dish, and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle... - 41.951
Chicken & Mushroomswith Couscous
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 14 inch thick; then cut chicken into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Melt margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 41.7811
Melt butter in oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add onion, garlic, red pepper, Anaheim chili, and jalapefio.
Stir occasionally until onion is golden, about 15 minutes.
Stir in cumin and chili powder.
Pour broth, water, and lime juice into onion... - 41.6721
Couscous With Chicken And Shrimp
Soak the couscous in the cold water for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
To cook, put the couscous in a sieve with a fine mesh and place in a casserole dish containing a little boiling water.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook at 100% for 6 to 8 minutes,... - 41.5963
In a medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in cumin; cook for 30 seconds.
Carefully add broth, peas, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand yabout 5... - 41.5781
Preheat a nonstick 10-inch skillet over high heat to 400°, about 4 minutes.
Add the couscous, and when it starts to turn brown around the edges, stir and cook 1 minute more.
Stir and remove from the heat the couscous will continue to brown slightly.
Bring... - 41.3797
Couscous With Artichoke Hearts And Walnuts
Bring the water to a boil.
Place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl, and cover with the boiling water.
Using a fork, stir in the olive oil and salt.
Cover, and set aside for about 5 minutes.
Mix the artichoke hearts, scallions, garlic, parsley, dill, and... - 41.324
Fruit And Spice Couscous
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar, water, salt and allspice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and immediately add couscous.
3) Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Add raisins and... - 41.2891
Couscous Recipes By Category