- » Court Bouillon
Court Bouillon Recipes
Court bouillon is a flavorful seasoned liquid, used for poaching foods such as fish and other seafood. But in modern usage, it is also commonly employed in poaching eggs, almost all sorts of vegetable, sweetbreads ... More »
1) Cut fish into 2" or 3" squares.
2) Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper and keep aside.
3) Use vegetable spray over a 5 quart or large saucepan.
4) Gently heat.
5) Add in the vegetables and cook for 40 minutes, uncovered.
6) Mix 1 cup water... - 45.4228
Court Bouillon For Fish And Shellfish
This court bouillon recipe for fish or shell fish is incredibly savory. Made with veggies like onions, leeks, carrots and herbs along with a bouquet garni, it is simply made by boiling ans starining when cool. go ahead and use it in recipes of your choice, it... - 39.8429
Unsalted Court Bouillon
1. In a large saucepan or soup kettle, mix together all the ingredients and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered and cook for about 45 minutes.
3. Strain and use for cooking shrimp, crab or lobster or for poaching any fish.
4. Just... - 38.9392
Redfish Court Bouillon
Fillet fish, reserving head and bones.
Cut fillets into 3- x 2-inch pieces, and set aside in refrigerator.
Combine head, bones, and 2 quarts water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Strain stock through layers of... - 36.9415
Court Bouillon For Fish
1. Put the water, carrot, onion, celery and sliced lemon into a large agate or enamel kettle. Bring the liquid to boiling.
2. Add the salt, pepper, cloves and bay leaf. Boil 2 or 3 minutes.
Use to poach fish. This amount of water will poach a 2- to 3-pound... - 32.6851
Court Bouillon Recipes By Category