- » Courgette Fritter
Courgette Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of courgette fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for courgette fritter recipes.
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a bowl, add in the flour, season it nad slowly add in the eggs and milk; combine well to make a smooth batter
3. Add cheese and half of the chives and stir well
4. In a nonstick frying... - 41.2439
Cut the courgettes in 1/4 inch slices.
Put the flour and salt in a bowl and blend in the egg yolks.
Add sufficient milk to make a coating batter.
Whisk the egg whites stiffly and fold into the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan, dip the sliced courgettes in the... - 35.9891
1) Clean and wash courgettes (zucchini). Trim, halve and then quarter them lengthways.
2) Take a bowl to make a batter. Beat eggs, cayenne, oregano and salt brisk till the content is mixed.
3) Take a skillet and heat required quantity of oil to fry.
4)... - 33.7089
You May Also Like!
Spicy Courgette Fritters
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Meanwhile, squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated courgettes; the easiest way to do this is to place all the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze well.
Mix together the egg and flour until smooth.
Add all the other... - 42.0629
Courgette Fritters With Feta Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, seasoning and flour and whisk to form a thick batter.
2. In another bowl, mix the courgettes onion and spices and set aside.
3. Mix the courgettes into the batter.
4. In a shallow frying pan, heat oil
5.... - 45.1507
1. For the batter, nto a bowl, sift the flour and salt; mix and make a well in its centre
2. Pour oil and the creamed mixture into it; add warm water and egg whites, mix well and leave it for two hours
3. In a heavy pan, heat oil and dip sliced... - 45.937
Fritters With Walnut Sauce
1 To make the walnut sauce, grind the garlic, basil and walnuts using a pestle and mortar or clean coffee grinder until smooth. Gradually work in the olive oil to form a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
2 To make the fritters, sift the flour and salt... - 34.4057
Fritto Misto Di Mare
There are many varieties of fritto misto in Italy which consist, in the main, of small pieces of food dipped in coating batter and then deep fried in hot oil.
Fritto misto mare is basically a fish version.
Again, it is difficult to be strictly authentic with... - 37.248