- » Country Western Appetizer
Country Western Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country western appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country western appetizer recipes.
Country Barley Corn And Okra
Who ever thought of Country Barley Corn And Okra. Here, is an awesome way in which you can prepare delicious Country Barley Corn And Okra. Nice to taste! - 34.6765
Spiced Country Pate
1. Slice one-half pound of the pork fat thinly. Finely grind half of the remaining pork fat with all the veal and pork shoulder.
2. Line a three-quart mold or two one-and-one-half-quart molds with the thin slices of pork fat, letting long ends hang outside of... - 38.1473
White Beans, Country Style
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare the beans cover them with cold water refrigerate covered overnight.
3. Drain beans, transfer into a 4- or 5-quart Dutch oven and cover with 5 cups cold water.
4. Add the salt, pepper, garlic and... - 47.4854
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 47.585
Cream Of Leek Soup
Heat the butter in a medium saucepan and saute the leeks and onions until tender but not browned.
Add the stock, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and cream.
Heat the soup through.
Thicken if desired with a cornstarch-and-water mixture.
Pour the soup through a... - 31.7933
Vintage Fiddlehead Fern Soup
In a large saucepan melt the butter.
Add the leeks, onion, garlic, potatoes and fiddleheads, saute for 5 minutes.
Add the broth and bring it to a boil.
Skim the surface if necessary.
Add the salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 40 to 60 minutes or until the... - 39.2782
Garlic Soup With Lentils
In a large stock pot heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, shallots, and carrots until tender but not brown.
Add the flour and mix well.
Add the red wine and stir to incorporate.
Add the lamb stock, bay leaves, herbs, and lentils.
Bring... - 38.4371
Hawaiian Sauteed Ahi In Caper Sauce
Lighdy coat the fish in the flour and set it aside.
In a 9-inch skillet melt the butter over moderate heat, and saute the garlic, shallots, and parsley until tender.
Add the tuna to the skillet and saute it for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the wine, water,... - 41.7002
Scallop Orzo Soup
In a large stock pot bring the stock to a slow boil.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the celery, onion and red pepper until the vegetables are only slightly firm.
Add the scallops, tomatoes and tomato juice.
Season with salt, pepper... - 39.3885
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 40.6161
Chowder Maize With Bell Peppers
In a heavy 4-quart saucepan with cover melt the butter and cook the onion, potatoes, and celery until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes.
Add the chicken stock and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Pour the soup into... - 40.1985
Near East Peanut Chicken Soup
In a large saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions, garlic, and peppers.
Add the tomatoes, stock, pepper, and hot pepper flakes.
Simmer the soup uncovered over low heat for about 1 hour.
Add the rice and chicken and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice... - 36.3597
Tomato & Ricotta Salata Bruschetta
Lightly rub 1 side of each piece of toast with garlic halves; discard garlic.
In medium bowl, gently toss plum tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
If not serving right away, cover tomato mixture and let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
Just... - 34.7201
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F and spray 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray. In a large bowl, using a fork or your hands, mix the biscuit mix, sausage, and cheeses until well blended. Add the milk and blend thoroughly, then roll the mixture into 72 balls,... - 24.1669
Salad Nicoise With Potatoes
1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, tuna, and yellow pepper. Line a serving platter with the lettuce leaves and mound the potato-tuna mixture in the center. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with the eggs, olives,... - 31.7224
Creamy Mayo Smoked Fish Dip
Are you tired of trying the regular dips? Here is a great change for you seafood lovers. A simple smoked fish dip! Pay attention to the expert’s key points on how to smoke a fish. - 104.315
A good tutorial on how to make kashk bademjan at home. This is a Persian treat, that is usually served as an appetizer. The main ingredients are eggplant, onion, garlic and kashk (which you can find in most Middle Eastern markets). - 125.942