Simple Homemade Soup
- » Country Style Soup
Country Style Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country style soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country style soup recipes.
Country Style Chicken Soup
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Country Style Chicken Soup is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Country Style Chicken Soup is simply irresistable to make them go... - 50.0955
Country Style Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Cut and discard stem the cauliflower, remove all outer leaves and soak the head in cold, salted water for a few minutes.
2. Slash deep cuts into the cauliflower stalk.
3. Peel onion and chop finely.
4. Trim the top and bottom end of the... - 46.5766
Country Style Chicken Soup
1. Place chicken in a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Simmer on a low flame for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3. Add vegetables and herbs.
4. Continue simmering for another 30 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken onto a plate and allow it to cool slightly... - 45.2493
Country Style Soup
1) Peel the potatoes and dice.
2) Thoroughly wash leeks and make thin slices of green and white parts. Instead of leeks, onions or chives can also be used in same manner.
3) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over high heat.
4) Add leek... - 44.1475
Country Style Beef Vegetable Soup
Combine beef bones, water, and salt in large soup pot.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Skim fat from the surface.
Add the remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 4 hours.
Remove beef bones and allow to cool.
Remove meat from... - 38.767
Country Style Vegetable Soup
In a large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, combine onion, carrots, potatoes, celery, zucchini, salt, pepper, bay leaves and parsley.
Cover with stock, bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 45 to 60 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Remove bay... - 36.4852
Country Style Cream Of Vegetable Soup
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients, except milk, and cook, covered, until vegetables arc tender.
Put half of milk and half of vegetable mixture (including liquid) in blender.
Blend until vegetables are pureed.
Repeat with remaining half of milk... - 35.9144
Country-style Pea Soup
Combine first 7 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until peas are soft.
Remove ham hock.
Put the pea mixture through a food mill or sieve.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
Add salt to taste,... - 33.6103
Country Style Potato Leek Soup
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until wilted.
Add the potatoes, broth, and wine.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are... - 33.4049
Chicken Soup Country Style
1. Combine all ingredients in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender. Remove chicken from seasoned broth; cool. Remove - 31.3113
Country Style Corn Chowder
1. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion, and celery; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add potato, salt, pepper, and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or... - 26.4884
Country Style Mushroom Soup
1. Scald milk and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Add mushrooms and seasonings; cook slowly, about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
3. Serve piping hot. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and mushroom slices, if you wish. - 25.9018
Country Style French Onion Soup
1. In large saucepan, combine onions and margarine; cover and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, and 5 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Preheat... - 24.9868
Mushroom Soup Country Style
1 Scald milk and onion in top of 1 1/2-quart double boiler.
2 Add mushrooms and seasonings; place over boiling water; cook about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
3 Serve piping hot, with chopped parsley and mushroom slices, if desired. - 24.6168