- » Country Style Cabbage
Country Style Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country style cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country style cabbage recipes.
Country Style Cabbage
1. Clean and trim the cabbage. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove the core, and cut each quarter crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2. Place the water in the bottom of a large skillet or a Dutch oven, and add the cabbage, bouillon granules, and pepper. Cover... - 24.7276
Country Style Corned Beef And Cabbage
Put the meat into a large saucepan with all the ingredients except the cabbage.
Cover with cold water and bring to the boil; then skim off any scum.
Cover and simmer very gently for 3/4 of an hour, then put in the cabbage, trimmed and cut into quarters.
Leave... - 42.7395
Country Style Coleslaw
In top part of double boiler, combine first 7 ingredients; beat well.
Add vinegar and milk and mix well.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool and refrigerate.
At serving time mix enough dressing with cabbage to just moisten;... - 37.5158
Country Style Cole Slaw
In medium bowl stir together first 6 ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours. - 30.4774
Country Style Pork Pie
1 Trim cabbage and shred (you will have about 5 cups).
Cook in lightly salted water in a large saucepan for 5 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain well.
Toss with 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, salt, and pepper.
2 Fold prepared... - 37.7053
Country Style Pork Pie Dinner
1. To prepare cabbage, wash,trim and break the peices into shreds.
2. Take a large saucepan, add water and salt, and bring to boil. Stir in cabbage, allow to cook for 5 minutes till semi-cooked and crisp. Drain well.
3. Add 2... - 48.3656
Country Style Pork Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Trim and shred the cabbage.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the cabbage in slightly salted water for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
4) Drain well, toss with 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, salt... - 44.2873
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with green... - 32.058
Country Style Pork Pie
1. Trim cabbage and shred (you will have about 5 cups). Cook in lightly salted water in a large saucepan for 5 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain well. Toss with 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, the salt and pepper.
2. Fold prepared... - 31.1812
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Country Style Peas
1) Shell the peas and wash them, draining out the water.
2) Take a bowl and mix bouillon cube with water.
3) Stir until the bouillon cube dissolves completely.
4) Take a skillet and heat butter.
5) Sauté the cabbage and carrots for a... - 43.846
Simple Country Style Lamb Dinner
1. In a kettle or a Dutch oven, brown lamb shanks. Move within the kettle/oven to one side, and use the empty side, to stir garlic in the juices of the lamb until soft.
2. Add water , salt, oregano and cover. Allow the entire mixture to simmer for an... - 47.1648
Country Style Beef Vegetable Soup
Combine beef bones, water, and salt in large soup pot.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Skim fat from the surface.
Add the remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 4 hours.
Remove beef bones and allow to cool.
Remove meat from... - 41.4296
Country Ribs With Onions, Apples, And Sauerkraut
While sauerkraut, literally “sour cabbage”, is though of as a European culinary tradition, it was a staple food more than 2,000 years ago in China, where it was fermented in stoneware crocks with rice wine and salt. It made its way to Europe along the... - 29.494
Farmer's Cabbage And Rosalie's Dinner Rolls
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet... - 111.321
Prayer Meeting Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and red pepper sauce. Add the cabbage, carrots and onion; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to allow the... - 31.1408
It would seem every Belgian family has a different way of making their Hutsepot. The debate centers on whether or not to add carrots, turnips, or a bay leaf. And, there is always lively discussion of whether to mash the vegetables or not. This is the way my... - 29.5776
Pork Rib Dinner
1. On waxed paper, coat pork loin country-style ribs with flour; reserve remaining flour. In 8-quart Dutch oven with oven-safe handles over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ribs, a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces... - 34.7052
Pork Ribs With Vegetables
Why don't you try these Pork Ribs With Vegetables for your lunch this weekend ? Your family will surely love this utterly delicious browned pork ribs soaked in apple juice and baked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots with onion seasonings. If there is a Pork... - 40.5595
Alsatian Pork And Sausage Bake
Alsation Pork and Sausage Bake is a treat for your taste buds. This German Pork and sausage bake has much more to woo you than mere meat. Greeen cabbage and apples along with borwn sugar and grape juice seasonings make this bake truly compelling. If you don;t... - 35.7739
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 51.1588
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Homemade Gobi Momos
These are homemade all purpose flour (maida) dumplings stuffed with cauliflower mash. The dish has its origin in Nepal and is now popular in many Asian countries. Momos can be made both vegetarian and non vegetarian, wherein the stuffing may include cabbage,... - 0
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934