- » Country Pudding
Country Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country pudding recipes.
Country Fresh Apple Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a small bowl, add cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar and mix well.
3. Make 8 triangles out of the dough.
4. Take half sugar-cinnamon mixture and spread mixture on each triangle, while flattening the triangles... - 45.5022
Country Jam Pudding
A simple, quick pudding to make which can be eaten hot or cold and packs well for picnics.
Mix the flour and sugar together.
Rub in the fat with the tips of the fingers until the consistency of breadcrumbs.
Mix into a stiff dough with the egg and a little... - 34.691
Country Style Corn Pudding
Mix rice, corn, pepper, eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper, and pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until firm - 25.9864
You May Also Like!
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 50.0428
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Corn Pudding recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this Corn Pudding . Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this dish .It is... - 40.9174
Breakfast Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine butter, egg yolks, milk, mustard, salt and cayenne pepper.
Stir in bread cubes and cheese.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into bread mixture.
Pour into a greased 9-in.square baking dish.
Cover and chill... - 36.1959
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
In medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; blend well.
Add raspberries; stir.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Line 1 1/2-quart round mixing bowl with plastic... - 38.1734
1. In a bowl mix flour, molasses, cranberries and nuts.
2. Mix soda to hot water.
3. Pour into a bowl and mix gently.
4. Grease a 1-quarter mold.
5. Pour the mixture into it.
6. Cover tightly with foil.
7. Steam over boiling water for 1 1/2... - 41.4942
Steamed Date Pudding
1) In a large bowl, mix together shortening, brown sugar and eggs. Add in the dates. Stir well.
2) In a bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
3) Next, fold in the lemon rind and... - 44.9324
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°
2. In a bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3. In a bowl add beat and sugar. Cream together.
4. Fold in eggs, alternately add dry ingredients and milk.
5. Grease an 8" to 10" baking dish and spread half of the... - 45.2856
Steamed Apple Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine apples, eggs, breadcrumbs, raisins, sugar, salt, and nutmeg.
Pour batter into a well-greased 8-cup pudding mould.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
In a large pot with a tight-fitting lid, set a rack.
Place pudding on rack and... - 37.1585
Rice Pudding Cake
In a small bowl, cover raisins with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan, cover rice with water; bring to a boil.
Drain the liquid; add milk to rice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 44.0094
Thomas Jefferson's Favorite Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl combine the milk, butter, brandy, and vanilla extract.
Beat in the sugar, eggs and nutmeg.
Add the bread cubes, submerging until thoroughly moistened.
Transfer the pudding mixture into a 3-quart buttered baking dish... - 42.8165