- » Country Potato Casserole
Country Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country potato casserole recipes.
Ham And Potato Casserole
In a large skillet, fry hash browns in oil until browned.
Remove from heat, stir in ham, soup, sour cream, 1 -1/2 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
Bake,... - 26.327
Microwave Country Breakfast
Here is a delicious country breakfast recipe for all of you, who love to have breakfast like a king. You'll be amazed to know that you can cook this up just within 5 mins in your microwave. Try this at least once, otherwise you'll be missing a great... - 99.9842
French Country Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat; add onion and mushrooms; cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes,... - 30.5244
Rutabaga Potato Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Peel the potatoes and rutabagas, allow to stand in a bowl with cold water.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and seasonings together.
4) In another bowl, blend half of the dry mixture with... - 45.7252
Country Style Pork Pie
1 Trim cabbage and shred (you will have about 5 cups).
Cook in lightly salted water in a large saucepan for 5 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain well.
Toss with 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, salt, and pepper.
2 Fold prepared... - 36.1968
Country Style Potatoes
Place potatoes in 2-quart microproof casserole with water.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes, or until steaming hot.
Add milk, salt, chives, and butter.
Stir carefully, then stir in Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Cook,... - 26.9979
Country Noodle Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels and crumble.
Cook noodles until just tender, according to package directions.
Mix all remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese and extra sour cream, in large bowl.
Add noodles and bacon and toss... - 44.6447
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 37.3033
Line a large casserole pan with foil and grease foil with margarine.
Layer sliced potatoes, onions, peppers and seasonings three times and spread liquid margarine over each layer.
Cover with foil and bake at 350° for one hour (or until tender).
Variation:... - 36.4682
Wild Rice Country Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, saute onion in butter; remove from skillet. In same skillet, brown turkey. Sprinkle with pepper. Spread potatoes in greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine onion, turkey, wild rice, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup and sour... - 35.3616
Potato Cheese Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients and 1 cup of Swiss cheese; mix well.
Fold in the potatoes.
Spoon into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 38.0757
English Country Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Pare and quarter the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, drain and return to the saucepan.
4) Gently toss the pan over heat to fluff and dry the... - 42.9094
1. Trim off excess fat from the chops and season lightly.
2. Peel and cut thin slice of the potatoes.
3. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
4. Take an ovenproof casserole dish and add the onions in it.
5. Arrange the potatoes in the casserole... - 38.7106
Mix together the lamb, basil, salt and pepper.
Make into four patties.
Wrap a slice of bacon around each patty, holding it with a wooden pick.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Microwave the potatoes 6 minutes at HIGH.
Re-move from oven and place on absorbent paper.
... - 39.829
Country Vegetable Casserole
Melt the butter in an ovenproof casserole.
Toss in the sliced onions and leave on a low heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the thinly sliced vegetables and the corn and sweet peppers, with seasoning between each layer.
Pour over the stock, cover the casserole and... - 41.4309
Italian Breakfast Casseroles
In a skillet, fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Place in the bottom of four individual 16-oz.baking dishes.
In the same skillet, scramble eggs in butter until set; spoon over potatoes.
Top with ham.
Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into each... - 29.4365
Country Potato Cheese Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, 1/4 cup water, bouillon, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Pour into food processor or blender bowl.
Process until... - 48.2522
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 43.5178
Indulgent Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 144.362
1. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease a 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole dish.
3. Drain the asparagus and save the liquid.
4. In a pan melt butter, blend in flour, salt and pepper.
5. Add evaporated milk to... - 43.8765
Praline Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl mix the sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla.In a separate small bowl mix the sugar, pecans, coconut, butter, and flour.
Pour the potato mixture into a buttered casserole.
Top the sweet potatoes with the... - 31.9547
Sun Country Smoked Pork
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F
3. In a large casserole or baking dish, place the pork and surround it with the sweet potatoes and dried fruit.
4. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch,... - 41.5452
Country Style Eggs
1. Arrange bacon on roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with a paper towel. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 6 minutes at HIGH, or until done. Crumble bacon and set aside.
2. Put butter, potato, onion and green pepper into a 2 1/2-quart 10-inch... - 35.5439
Country Garden Bake
1. Pierce packages and thaw corn and peas in packages on High for 4 to 7 minutes.
2. Prepare instant potatoes according to package directions for 4 servings.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, break up meat with fork.
4. Add garlic and onion.
5.... - 47.2045
Casserole Of Hare With Potato Dumplings
1) In a pan, add bacon and fry gently till the fat runs.
2) Remove bacon from the pan.
3) In the pan drippings add the hare and brown and transfer to a deep casserole.
4) In a pot, add wine, stock and tomato puree and allow to boil and reduce a... - 42.0754
Country Style Eggs
These Country Style Eggs are a pleasant change from your normal omelet. Try this vegetable cheese and peppered casserole for your breakfast. Your suggestions for these Country Style Eggs are welcome. - 38.7001
Country Style Chicken
Combine baking potatoes, yams, onion and 1/3 cup broth in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Arrange chicken over vegetables.
Combine parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme and... - 36.1646
Country Style Ribs And Kraut
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large casserole or roasting pan, arrange the ribs.
3. Place in the hot oven and them for 20 minutes, turning to brown each side.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. and cover casserole or ... - 41.2473
Country Cousin Supper
Try out this fantastic Country Cousin Supper for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Country Cousin Supper recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 46.2719
Old Country Hot Pot
Slice kidneys in half lengthwise and trim out the centre fat.
Cut into 1-inch pieces and rinse in salted water and drain.
Cube the stewing lamb and brown slowly in hot bacon dripping until all sides are richly colored.
Arrange half the potato slices in a... - 35.7907
Veal, Apple, Potato Casserole
1) Cut the veal into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes and pat in seasoned flour and coat well.
2) In a pan, add butter and heat.
3) Mix in the veal and brown.
4) Stir in the onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Mix in the apples, (keeping aside one unpeeled... - 42.4384
French Country Vegetable Soup
Place butter in a 3 quart casserole or soup tureen.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds.
Stir in green onions, onion, celery, and carrot.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Mix... - 43.1837
Country Style Chicken Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take a 2 quart saucepan, put carrots, potato, onion, peas, and small amount of water in it.
3.Let the ingredients cook fro 10 minutes until soft.
4.Once done, strain the vegetables.
5.Take a separate... - 48.7441
Country Pork Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together all ingredients in it except flour.
3) Sprinkle mixture with flour.
4) Cover the casserole and bake for about 2 hours or until vegetables and pork turn tender,... - 45.6066
Country Beef Stew
1) Clean meat and trim fat or gristle.
2) Cut meat into cubes and dredge in seasoned flour.
3) Preheat slow oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 3)
4) In a fry pan heat lard or dripping. Add meat and fry over high heat till brown on all sides.
5)... - 38.5584
Baked Country Lamb Stew
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Country Lamb Stew recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe is simple and leaves not much mess! - 50.1342
Country Style Beef Stew
1. Prepare the meat by dusting it with flour and pepper.
2. In large skillet in 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of hot oil over medium heat brown half of the meat and remove from skillet.
3. Repeat with remaining oil and meat and transfer... - 47.2166
Country Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart microproof casserole, combine all ingredients except parsley.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 20 minutes.
Stir, cook on 50 (simmer) 20 to 25 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Divide parsley into individual serving dishes.
Ladle hot... - 38.8934
French Country Chicken
Confused about what culinary delight to serve at the upcoming dinner party? Then watch this video and learn to cook a yummy chicken that everyone is bound to love! - 81.6882
In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas.
Combine soup, butter, mustard and pepper; gently stir into potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 25.6672
Casserole Of Root Vegetables
In separate saucepans cook the parsnips, potatoes, and celery root in boiling salted water until very tender.
Make sure the centers of the parsnips are soft.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Drain the vegetables and mash them together in a large bowl with 3... - 31.6611
Chicken Crunch Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, tip in the chicken, soup, milk and salt and heat to boiling
3. Spread the ½ cup potato chips on the bottom of a greased 2 qt casserole. Pour this over the chicken mixture and cover with... - 37.4852
Egg & Sausage Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Crumble sausage into large skillet; brown over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate sausage.
Drain sausage on paper towels.
Discard fat and wipe skillet... - 40.2092
Turkey Oyster Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in flour and stir well to blend.
3) Next, add in milk, salt, pepper and mustard.
4) Cook the contents of the pan over a low flame. Stir constantly till the mixture has... - 45.6626
1) Peel off the skin of potatoes. Cut the potatoes in thin slices.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) Butter a large casserole and place aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
5) Add onion and dried beef to brown lightly in... - 43.4768
Peel potatoes and cut them in thin slices.
Place in a large, heatproof casserole.
Add garlic, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil on high heat.
Boil until the starch of the potatoes has slightly thickened the milk.
Stir in half the cream... - 32.9659
Green Pepper And Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C),Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a casserole and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine cheese with flour and keep 1/3 for topping off.
4) In a pan, lightly fry the onion, tomato and sliced pepper.
5) In the greased... - 46.0942
Potato Tuna Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Into a greased 2 quart casserole, add in the tuna, shoestring potatoes, evaporated milk, cream of mushroom soup, mushroom, chopped pimientos.
3) Bake the mixture for about 45 minutes.
4) Serve... - 33.6463
Herrings With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a covered casserole and place aside.
3) Remove the heads and backbones of the herring.
4) Use cooking salt to rub away the black skin.
5) Wash the fish and pat dry with paper... - 46.9635
The Best Ever Scalloped Potatoes
Sauce: In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes or until boiling and thickened.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes;... - 38.5036
Beef And Lentil Casserole
1) Wash the lentils well and soak overnight.
2) In a pan, add the lentils and boil.
3) Allow to simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4) Cut the meat into small pieces and place in a greased dish, covering the base.
5) Add lentils and water, and... - 38.3966
1) Wash and dry the duck portions and trim the excess fat.
2) Arrange in a large casserole.
3) In a pan, heat butter.
4) Add chopped onion and bacon and gently brown.
5) Mix in the flour, and cook for a few minutes.
6) Slowly add in the water gradually... - 43.1166
Lamb's Liver Casserole
1) In a bowl, add the seasoned flour.
2) Add in the liver and toss till well coated.
3) Arrange half in a greased casserole.
4) Combine the onion and sage and sprinkle half over the liver.
5) Repeat till all is used.
6) Pour in stock or water and cover... - 37.9704
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix soup and sour cream together in a casserole dish or 9 x 13 dish.
Add frozen potatoes and stir until well coated.
Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, depending on the depth of the dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another... - 25.5774
1) Grease a casserole with butter.
2) In the casserole, place half the potatoes.
3) In a pan, add half the butter and heat.
4) Add in half the mushrooms and gently cook for 3 minutes.
5) Over the potatoes add in the onions, mushrooms and... - 39.0577
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 9-inch square baking dish or shallow 2-quart casserole.
2. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. With wire whisk,... - 27.5208
Potato Salad And Sausage Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion and potato salad; mix well.
Spoon half of potato mixture into greased casserole.
Top with sausage.
Spoon remaining potato mixture over sausage.
In small bowl, combine bread... - 37.1658
Potato, Bacon And Cottage Cheese Pudding
1) Parboil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
2) Cut 1 lb (500 g) of the potatoes into thick slices
3) Grease a casserole.
4) Chop all but 3 rashers of the bacon.
5) Line the casserole with 1 lb (500 g) of potato slices.
6) Fry the bacon... - 37.8561
Tripe And Potato Hotpot
1) Wash the tripe and place on paper towels.
2) Peel the potatoes.
3) Cut the tripe into small pieces.
4) Pat in seasoned flour and coat well.
5) Slice the peeled potatoes.
6) Use butter to grease a casserole.
7) Arrange the tripe,... - 39.3273
1) Peel the vegetables and slice them.
2) Cube the lamb and black pudding.
3) Heat the stock.
4) In a deep, straight sided casserole dish, layer the vegetable mixture and the meat mixture, seasoning each layer, and finishing with... - 38.0957
Salmon And New Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C),Gas Mark 4.
2) Grease the casserole and place aside.
3) Cut the potatoes into slices.
4) Place half part of the potato slices into the base of the casserole.
5) In a bowl, add eggs and beat by... - 46.8359
1) Place the potatoes in a pan with approximately 3 pints (1 1/2 1) salted water.
2) Boil the potatoes, add the macaroni, and cook till soft.
3) Grease a casserole.
4) Gently fry the onion in the butter till golden, and remove from the... - 35.2435
1) In a pan, heat butter and add meat, onions, and tomatoes and fry.
2) Arrange overlapping slices of potato on the base of a greased casserole and season to taste.
3) Top with a layer of the meat mixture.
4) Tie peat till all the ingredients are used... - 41.5092
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.9152
Potato And Courgette Bake
1) In a pot, heat water, add potatoes and parboil for 3-4 minutes.
2) Lengthwise cut the courgettes in half and parboil.
3) Grease an ovenproof casserole, layer with potatoes and arrange the courgettes over.
4) Add the bacon chops over the vegetables... - 35.048
Potato Chicken Nut
1) In a pan, heat butter.
2) Take off the chicken joint skins and fry on both sides for about 5 minutes.
3) In a greased casserole, arrange some of the potato slices, and keep aside the remainder for the top.
4) Arrange the chicken joints over the... - 42.9375
1) Parboil cabbage in salted water. Do not drain the water.
2) In a bowl, mix eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3) Add cabbage and any liquid.
4) Take a greased 1 quart casserole and pour the mixture into it.
5) Now, sprinkle the potato... - 38.2128
Sea Food Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Divide the fish fillets in 4 neat parts.
3) Wash and scrape the potatoes. Cut them into wafer thin slices and place aside.
4) In a pan, add little butter to fry the fish until golden.
5)... - 46.8321
Dogger Bank Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
2) Grease a casserole and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, poach the fish in milk adding bay leaf, parsley, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
4) Transfer the fish on a plate.
5) With a fork... - 47.3241
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients except eggs and parsley.
3. Grease a 2 quarter casserole.
4. Pour the ingredients in it.
5. Bake covered for 25 minutes.
6. Take off the lid.
7. With the back of spoon... - 41.2933
Comfy Baked Beans
Rinse beans and sort, if necessary, discarding any blemished ones and any grit.
In large Dutch oven or stockpot, cover beans with 3 times their volume of water.
Bring to boil; boil gently for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 1... - 42.7247
1) In a pan, add diced potatoes with salt, pepper, nutmeg and 1/2 oz (12.5 g) butter.
2) Pour in enough milk to cover and cook the potatoes till just tender.
3) Keep the pan uncovered while cooking.
4) Transfer to a greased casserole and sprinkle with... - 37.7449
1) Scrub or scrape the potatoes.
2) Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add onion and mushrooms and fry till soft.
4) Stir in the mince and lightly brown.
5) Add the soup, a few drops of sauce, season and... - 42.2706
Pork Ribs With Vegetables
Why don't you try these Pork Ribs With Vegetables for your lunch this weekend ? Your family will surely love this utterly delicious browned pork ribs soaked in apple juice and baked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots with onion seasonings. If there is a Pork... - 37.9457
Spicy Spare Rib Chops
The Spicy Spare Rib Chops is a wonderful pork preparation that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Nor does my husband! Try this original Spicy Spare Rib Chops recipe for yourself! - 38.9264
Bratwurst And Beer
1. Cut each bratwurst crosswise into 2 to 3 pieces. Cut each onion into 8 wedges. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine bratwurst and onions; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 12 minutes, stirring mixture every 4 minutes and... - 28.626
Boiled Ham With Carrots And Onions
If ham is cured with a great deal of salt, soak it in cold water for 3-4 hours, then drain.
In a flameproof casserole, cover ham with cold water, bring slowly to a boil and skim surface of liquid well.
Add peppercorns and bay leaf, cover and simmer 1... - 33.481
1) Cut thin slices from the potatoes.
2) Chop the leeks and onion and mince the lamb.
3) Arrange half the potatoes into the bottom of a casserole and then add half of the leeks and onions.
4) Add the minced lamb and sprinkle with rosemary.
5) Add the... - 41.4554
Pork And Apple Pie
1) Grease the casserole.
2) In a casserole, add a layer of meat and top with a layer of roughly chopped apples.
3) Lightly dust with sugar.
4) Grate a small onion over and season to taste.
5) Continue layering till ingredients are used,... - 42.5437
1) Cut the potatoes into thick slices.
2) Slice the onion and cut the lamb and kidneys into small pieces.
3) In a greased casserole, arrange layers of the meat and vegetables and season. Allow the topmost layer to be potatoes.
4) Pour in the stock or... - 37.9018
Favorite Family Stew
1. In 4 qt. casserole or Country Cooker, microwave (high) stew meat sprinkled with MSG, 8-9 minutes, stirring once or twice until pink color is gone.
2. Layer with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes.
3. In 2 cup glass measure stir to blend combining... - 40.104
1) Grease a casserole.
2) In a bowl, add potatoes, butter, mixed herbs, lemon rind, salt and pepper and beat well.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Mix in flour and cook without browning.
5) Stirring, slowly add in the white stock... - 43.7532
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1) In a greased casserole, add the chicken and mushrooms.
2) For the sauce, heat butter in a pan and stir in the flour.
3) Allow to cooking for 4 minutes, then stirring, slowly pour in the milk.
4) Add the sauce over the chicken.
5) Top the mix with... - 34.8012
Deviled Pork Hotpot
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer... - 42.457
1) In a pan add butter and heat.
2) Add the turkey portions and fry till golden brown and transfer to a deep casserole.
3) Add onions to the butter and toss with sugar.
4) Place in the casserole with wine and stock and season.
5) Arrange the potatoes... - 43.7397
Chicken Pot Roast
1) Use bacon rashers to line the base of a pan or ovenproof casserole.
2) Add in the chicken joints tightly together.
3) Layer in the vegetables, arranging the small new potatoes on the top.
4) Season with salt and pepper and add stock to cover the pan... - 42.9871
1) In a pot add water and rabbit.
2) Allow water to boil, then drain, reserving the water for later use.
3) In a casserole add oil and heat.
4) Pat rabbit with seasoned flour and lay in the hot oil.
5) Peel the potatoes and slice the onion and arrange... - 43.0092
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 47.3336
Chicken Pot Pie With Scone Topping
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, onion and carrots and cook, stirring constantly, for a further 7 minutes.
2. Stir in flour, then wine, stock, cream and tomato... - 35.9578
Madeleine's Pork Pie
1) In a pot, add the liver and pour in enough milk to cover.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes, then drain and mince coarsely or shred.
3) Add onion and fry in butter till transparent and soft.
4) Mix in the liver and brown.
5) Add in the sausage meat,... - 42.6855