- » Country Lemonade
Country Lemonade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country lemonade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country lemonade recipes.
Country Time Lemonade Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease pan cake tin with butter and then dust with flour. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl add in the flour, salt and baking soda, whisk all the ingredients well.
3. In a mixing bowl add in the butter... - 0
You May Also Like!
Lemonade Chicken Wings
Remove tips from wings and reserve for stock.
Separate wings at joint; place in heavy plastic bag and set in shallow dish.
Lemonade Marinade: In bowl, combine lemonade concentrate, soy sauce and garlic.
Pour over wings in plastic bag; press air out of bag and... - 31.7252
Semi-sweet flavor with Collins glass
The key lesson to remember when making a liqueur cocktail: simple is best. The ideal type of drink is one that lets us directly experience the liqueurs true flavor. Up until the late 20th century, liqueurs were considered... - 104.882
1) Preheat the oven to 400º F before baking.
2) Cream thoroughly butter and sugar and beat in eggs until light and fluffy.
3) Sift together the remaining dry ingredients and add to the egg mixture alternately with 1/2 cup lemonade... - 41.8626
Blackberry Lemonade Ice Pops
Puree blackberries in a blender.
Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve, pressing solids to extract as much juice as possible to yield 1 1/2 cups puree; discard solids.
Heat water, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar... - 30.0107
1) Prepare simple syrup in a bowl mixing sugar and 4 cups water in a saucepan.
2) Boil over high heat and stir with wooden spoon till sugar dissolves.
3) Boil for 5 minutes without stirring and take off from heat.
4) Cool and refrigerate in a covered... - 39.2427
Slush Fruit Cups
In a large bowl, mix pineapple, strawberries, orange juice, lemonade, bananas, soda, water and sugar.
Pour about 1/2 cup into each paper cup.
Cover with foil and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. - 32.4463
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1) Slice the honeydew in 8 parts along the length.
2) In a serving bowl, arrange the honeydew slices in a petal fashion.
3) Slice the watermelon into small, fan-shaped wedges.
4) In the bowl, arrange the watermelon, peaches and pineapple alternately... - 47.031
Peaches In Lemon Sauce
1 Drain syrup from the fruit.
2 Into individual dessert dishes, spoon the fruit
3 In top of a double boiler, beat the egg.
4 Add in the lemonade concentrate, syrup, sugar and salt, beating well.
5 Place over boiling water, and cook until... - 39.1936
Lemon Apricot Ice Cream
1) Use separate freezing tray, to empty each small can of milk.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill until fine crystals form around the edges. In case the milk is more frozen, then thaw to convert into few ice crystals.
3) Follow the package... - 39.085
1. In a pitcher, mix together wine, water and drink mix; stir to dissolve drink mix.
2. Add fruits.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
4. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
5. In cups or glasses, serve drink with ice,... - 39.5994