- » Country Italian Soup
Country Italian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country italian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country italian soup recipes.
Country Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
1. Chop the tomatoes finely. Keep aside.
2. In large saucepan add bacon and cook until crisp.
3. Drain out the bacon and keep aside.
4. Drain the bacon drippings and reserve 1 tablespoon.
5. In the pan add bacon drippings. Add onion and... - 48.0297
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 45.3691
Country Italian Soup
The country Italian soup is a filling beef and vegetable soup. Made with vegetables and macaroni to it, this meaty soup is cooked in a tomato and beef mushroom soup mix. Flavored with added oregano, the country italian soup also has green beans and macaroni... - 43.4895
Italian Country Soup
Wash beans and put in a large saucepan with water to cover.
Bring water to a boil and simmer beans for 2 minutes.
Remove from stove and let beans soak for 1 hour.
Drain beans and add vegetable stock; simmer for 1 hour.
Add salt, garlic, onion, parsley, celery... - 42.6761
Country Style Mushroom Soup
1. Scald milk and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Add mushrooms and seasonings; cook slowly, about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
3. Serve piping hot. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and mushroom slices, if you wish. - 28.7959
Mushroom Soup Country Style
1 Scald milk and onion in top of 1 1/2-quart double boiler.
2 Add mushrooms and seasonings; place over boiling water; cook about 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
3 Serve piping hot, with chopped parsley and mushroom slices, if desired. - 25.4699