Fried Pork Chop
- » Country Fried Pork Chop
Country Fried Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country fried pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country fried pork chop recipes.
Country Fried Pork Chops
In skillet, brown chops and mushrooms in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soup, water, and thyme.
Add onions and carrots.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until tender.
Stir now and then. - 30.2849
Country Fried Pork Chops
1. Take a skillet; add shortening and brown chops in it. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add soup, carrots, water, thyme and mushrooms, and stir occasionally.
3. Cover and simmer for about half an hour.
4. Add onions, fry sautÃ© until they turn crispy.... - 36.4979
Pork Chops Country Style
1. To prepare the chops trim them to remove as much fat as possible.
2. In a bowl beat the egg, add sage and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. With egg and breadcrumbs coat each chop.
4. In a pan heat butter and fry turning frequently,... - 36.7469
Braised Country Style Pork
Trim off rind and excessive fat and quickly fry chops in them until golden brown.
Place in a casserole, add cider and bouquet garni, cover and cook gently on the cooker or in a cool oven (310°-335° F., Gas 2-3).
Meanwhile, pour off excess fat from... - 39.4818
Country Pork With Parsley Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Fry the pork without fat, in a non-stick pan until lightly browned.
2. Add the vegetables to the pan and stir over a medium heat until lightly coloured. Tip into a large casserole dish, then stir in the stock,... - 40.767
Country Fruited Pork Olives
Love the way pork has been used to create this visually pleasing dish. It's a little elaborate but worth the effort. Prepare Country Fruited Pork Olives for the upcoming Labor Day party and you wont regret it. - 47.7398
Fried Sausage Grits
In a saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil; slowly add grits, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until very thick; set aside.
In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage until browned; drain.
Add sausage and onion... - 32.1758
Country Kitchen Stew
1. Combine pork, apple, egg, cracker crumbs, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper (for meat) in medium-size bowl; blend lightly with 2-tine fork.
2. Form mixture lightly into 16 medium-size balls; dust lightly with flour.
3 Heat butter or margarine in large... - 33.0641
Country Style Sausage Patties
1. Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into eight patties, each about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
2. Place a wide frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the sausage... - 27.4321
French Country Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. In frying pan melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic gently for a few minutes such that they are tender and golden, transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
3. To the bowl add... - 43.9631
In large frying pan, sauté beef, garlic, onions and green pepper until meat is browned and vegetables are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, water and chili powder. Bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes. - 29.2858
Foil Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chops
1.Preheat oven to 350degrees F (180°C).
2.To make the stuffing, ina bowl, put bread cubes and pour in 1 cup (8 fl oz/250 ml) of the milk.
3.Let stand for 15 minutes so that bread gets soaked and soft.
4.This timing would be based on... - 47.3169
Pork And Sauerkraut Skillet Supper
In skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook pork chops for about 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove to plate and set aside.
Pour off fat from skillet.
Drain and rinse sauerkraut; drain again.
Slice... - 36.0475
Pork Tenderloin With Sauce Ste Marie
Chop carrots, celery, and onions.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add vegetables and fry over medium heat until vegetables are limp.
Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour in tomato juice and simmer for about 30 minutes,... - 39.0731
Yummy Cassoulet Country-Style is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this dish and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cassoulet Country-Style recipe for yourself. - 41.843
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 37.3033
Country Style Baked Beans
Soak beans in water overnight. Cook in soaking water until almost tender. Flatten sausage in frying pan; brown on one side; turn. Break into medium-sized pieces; brown. Add sausage to beans with 2 tablespoons sausage fat and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 23.3804
French Country-style Meat Loaf
Using a large frying pan over medium heat, saute onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until limp; add mushrooms and remaining 1 tablespoon butter and saute just until butter-coated (about 1 minute).
Add brandy or Sherry and simmer 1 minute; let cool.Place in... - 40.4116
Place bacon in a pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes; drain (this minimizes bacon's smoked flavor).
Trim any membrane from liver; cut liver in 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Melt butter in a large frying pan on medium-high... - 41.2978
Tarragon And Wine Turkey Sausage
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the casing.
Marinate the sausage in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
Push the mixture through a sausage grinder with 1/4-inch diameter holes, stuffing the meat directly into the casing.
Cook the same as any... - 34.6913
Remove shells from eggs.
In a bowl, mix sausage, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, chervil, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Coat each egg completely with sausage mixture.
Roll egg lightly in flour.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Fry coated eggs, turning to brown evenly... - 38.1356
Sauerkraut Flavored Stiffed Cabbage Rolls
Using sharp knife, remove core from cabbage.
Blanch cabbage in large pot of boiling salted water to cover for 5 to 6 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Drain; rinse under cold water, carefully separating leaves.
(If inner leaves are not softened, repeat... - 40.2244
Filipino Ginisang Munggo
In this video, chef makes a very popular Filipino dish using green mung beans. The dish is complimented by a lot of other ingredients like pork, vegetables and seafood. Mung beans are first boiled in beef bouillon which infuses a nice flavor into the beans... - 120.726
Pork Ribs And Apple Pie
Cut the meat from the chops (ribs) into cubes.
Melt the margarine in a pan and fry the meat until browned all over.
Add the onion and carrots and fry gently until soft, then add the apple and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock, butter beans, rosemary,... - 37.7398
Deviled Pork Hotpot
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer... - 42.457
Potato Pork De Luxe
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In the ovenproof dish, arrange a layer of potato slices.
3) Cover with apple rings, salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, water, and parsley and blend.
5) Add the soup mix over the... - 40.3717
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 45.6764
Madeleine's Pork Pie
1) In a pot, add the liver and pour in enough milk to cover.
2) Keep aside for 30 minutes, then drain and mince coarsely or shred.
3) Add onion and fry in butter till transparent and soft.
4) Mix in the liver and brown.
5) Add in the sausage meat,... - 42.6855
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 47.038
Creole sausage is a spicy seasoned sausage meat recipe. Made with ground pork herbed and spiced with cayenne, allspice, chili powder, the creole sausage can be frozen for several week and used when desired. - 35.7128
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 39.5859
1) Take a medium skillet and fry pork in it until crisp.
2) Add onions and cook until golden brown in color.
3) Add water and potatoes. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
4) Add corn and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Stir in milk, pepper... - 38.5859
Hamburgers In Wine Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and season them well.
3) Divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4) To make sauce, melt butter in a frying pan.
5) Add chives and parsley to the pan and saute for 5... - 43.2688
1. Clean and cut meat into thin strips.
2. In a bowl mix 2 tablespoon cornstarch and sugar.
3. Add 1-tablespoon soy sauce and oil. Mix well.
4. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
5. In a skillet heat fat and brown on all sides.
6. Stir in... - 44.3642
Ham Croquettes With Egg Sauce
To make the cream sauce, melt 12 tablespoons [180 ml.] of the butter and blend in the flour.
Gradually stir in the milk or cream.
Season with a little salt and pepper, and bring to a boil, stirring.
Still stirring, cook for three minutes.
Place the ham in a... - 43.1345
Finger-lickin' Spare Ribs
In a large frying pan, brown spareribs (without flour).
Then add Sherry and 1/2 cup water and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
In another pan, combine all sauce ingredients and cook for 1 hour.
Let spareribs cool in liquid long enough so you can skim off fat.
Then... - 36.4319
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.089
Baked Gammon Potatoes
1) Scrub the potatoes and dry.
2) Poke the skin in several places and rub in some butter.
3) Arrange on a baking sheet and place in oven at 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7 till soft.
4) In a pan, heat butter, add the onion and fry.
5) Add the bacon or... - 40.7098
Mixed Vegetable Egg Roll
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 100.859
Want to try a delicious traditional Filipino noodle dish, then, watch this video on Pansit Bam-I. The Chef is Filipino, so this recipe has to be authentic and with the pork, chicken, shrimp and sausages this dish ought to be tasty. Even though the chef is... - 101.593
Milanese Style Cutlets With Roasted Pepper And Tomato Sauce
Saute onion in 1 Tbsp oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and roasted pepper; cook until heated through.
Transfer mixture to a blender; puree until smooth.
Return sauce to saucepan, stir in 2... - 41.7405
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.9287
For meat, you need pork with plenty of fat boneless country style pork ribs. Or have the butcher cut something to order.
cut into small pieces, no more than 2 inches thick and 21/2 inches long. Add a little of complete seasoning, salt with a shaker, Add 2... - 0
Louisiana Barbecue Ribs
Adjust rack about 6 inches from heat source; preheat broiler.
If using loin ribs, cut ribs into 2-rib pieces.
Place ribs in a roasting pan in single layer and sprinkle generously and evenly on both sides with Pork and Veal Magic (use a total of about 4... - 40.3938
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 39.2948
One Dish Meal
1) Take a skillet and brown ground beef in it.
2) Pour off fat and arrange then in a slow cooker.
3) Fry bacon until browned and drain well on paper towel.
4) From the skillet, drain fat and sautÃ© onion, green onions and green pepper in it until... - 42.1064
Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1) In a pan, add the sausage meat and stir over a gentle heat till the fat runs. Keep aside.
2) To the fat, add the onion and fry till transparent.
3) Mix in the celery and cook for a minute.
4) Add the meat back into pan.
5) Grate the potatoes and... - 41.5323
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 136.368
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and carrot to sauté and soften for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, scrape these and add breadcrumbs, 5 tbsp of the passata, Worcestershire... - 46.8496