- » Country Fried Minute Steak
Country Fried Minute Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country fried minute steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country fried minute steak recipes.
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
Country Fried Steaks
Combine 3 tablespoons flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper; set aside.
Coat steaks with remaining flour.
Beat egg white and water; dip steaks, then dredge in cornmeal mixture.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook two steaks in 1 tablespoon oil for 5-7 minutes... - 43.4191
Country Fried Steak
This country fried steak recipe is a skillet cooked round steak recipe. Floured and cooked with onions with coffee and milkd for a flavored gravy, the country fried steak can be served with meal of choice with the gravy spooned over it. - 45.3996
Betty's Blt Minute Steak Sliders
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make BLT Minute Steak Sliders. These are tasty mini whole wheat buns filled with HorseRadish Sour Cream Dressing, Country Fried Minute Steak, Swiss cheese, crisp bacon, sliced tomato, and lettuce greens. - 0
How To Cook Country Fried Steak
If you are bored of fried chicken, try making Country Fried Pork Steak with Chef Dave. His recipe for Country Fried Pork Steak is same a fried chicken, just season with a variety of seasoning, flour and deep fry. They are as good as fried chicken. So, for the... - 93.4177
Country-style Tasty Chicken-fried Beef Steak
Wouldn't it be great if you knew how to beef up your midweek dinner with a treat with a dish that was fast yet sumptuous? Betty demonstrates how to prepare this homey, comforting, fried beef steak that your whole family will enjoy. This quick and easy dish... - 104.288
Country Fried Steak
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
3) Drench the beef in egg whites first and then coat with the seasoned breadcrumbs.
4) Heat olive oil in a pan and add the meat. Brown for 2... - 81.7357
Country Fried Steak And Cream Gravy
1. Start by pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness, follow by cutting into serving-size pieces
2. Now sprinkle the steaks with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic salt, then dredge steak in 1/2 cup flour, and dip in 1/2 cup milk,... - 42.517
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 38.7288
Country Style Shredded Beef
The Country Style Shredded Beef is a aromatic and tasty beef preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Actually, the addictive smell of the beef is more than enough!! Try this wonderful Country Style Shredded Beef recipe at home! - 46.5817
Grilled Steak Fries With Dijon Mayonnaise
Preheat grill to medium.
Toss potato wedges with oil, salt, and pepper.
Grill potatoes, uncovered, until tender when pierced, 10-15 minutes.
Turn potatoes halfway through to create grill marks on both sides.
Transfer potato wedges to a foil pan or a baking... - 41.511
Chicken Fried Steak
Pound the steaks with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Blend the eggs with the milk.
Mix the bread crumbs together with the seasonings.
Dust the steaks with flour, then dip them into the egg wash, then dredge the steaks through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a... - 31.5255
1. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 4 long wedges. In large bowl, combine potatoes with enough cold water to cover. Refrigerate potatoes at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
2. Drain potatoes; transfer to paper towel-lined... - 26.1249
Chicken Fried Steak With Milk Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 200°F. Line jelly-roll pan with paper towels. On waxed paper, combine flour, salt, paprika, black pepper, and ground red pepper. Reserve 3 tablespoons seasoned-flour mixture. Coat cubed steaks with remaining flour mixture, shaking off... - 30.3707
Marinated Bear Steaks
Trim all fat from steaks.
Discard fat; wash steaks well in cold water.
In a large glass bowl, combine onion, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pickling spice, and water.
Place steaks in marinade and marinate for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator, turning steaks... - 34.6917
1 In a bowl, combine flour, salt and marjoram.
2 Rub the mixture over meat.
3 In a pressure pan, heat the fat and brown steaks in it.
4 Add in the vegetables and broth.
5 Cover, and set control at 10.
6 Cook for 20 to 30 minutes after... - 41.8343
Beef Fillets Country Style
1) Scoop the potatoes into balls and add into boiling salted water till tender.
2) Simmer together the stock, horseradish, redcurrant jelly and peppercorns for 15 minutes.
3) Cut the steak into pieces and season with salt and pepper.
4) Fry in oil till... - 43.239
Country Liver Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the veiny parts and skin from the liver.
3. In a medium frying pan, simmer the liver in salted. Add boiling water to cover the liver. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, add liver, ham and coarsely... - 44.9052
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 39.2006
Country Style Creole Sauce
1) Halve, deseed and shred the green pepper.
2) Peel and slice the onion.
3) Heat the butter in a saucepan and stir in the prepared green pepper and onion.
4) Cook gently, covered with a lid for 10 minutes until the vegetables are... - 42.1936
Country Noodle Casserole
Fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels and crumble.
Cook noodles until just tender, according to package directions.
Mix all remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese and extra sour cream, in large bowl.
Add noodles and bacon and toss... - 47.1973
Country Fruited Pork Olives
Love the way pork has been used to create this visually pleasing dish. It's a little elaborate but worth the effort. Prepare Country Fruited Pork Olives for the upcoming Labor Day party and you wont regret it. - 49.9393
Country Style Veal
Country style veal is a herbed veal preparation. Cooked like a stew, he country style veal is made with vegetables and mushrooms with garlic to taste. The added lemon slices in this gives the recipe a bit of a tang. - 42.4543
1. With meat mallet or with rolling pin, between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
2. In chafing dish or 12-inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over high... - 32.1962
1. In bowl, combine thyme, onion powder, salt, black pepper, ground red pepper, and sugar. Use to rub on both sides of steaks.
2. In 12-inch cast-iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add steaks; cook 5 to 6 minutes per side for... - 27.8042
Oklahoma Stir Fry
Stir fry the Oklahoma way, this is how us country folk like to cook - 41.9627
Beef And Onion Stir Fry
1) Mix together beef, salt, egg white and cornstarch with hands and keep it aside.
2) In a wok or deep skillet, heat about 2 inch of oil to 375Â°F and sautÃ© beef in it, in small amounts at a time, until lightly browned.
3) Place them on paper... - 46.0434
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 44.0629
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 134.745
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.4006
1) Scrub or scrape the potatoes.
2) Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add onion and mushrooms and fry till soft.
4) Stir in the mince and lightly brown.
5) Add the soup, a few drops of sauce, season and... - 41.7786
1) In a large bowl, marinate the beef in the wine, thyme, bay and garlic for at least 2 hrs, ideally overnight.
2) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/ gas 3.
3) In a flameproof casserole, fry the bacon in oil until crisp.
4)... - 43.9581
Beef Stroganoff With Herby Pasta
1) Freeze the beef for 45 minutes before you begin. Slice the beef very thinly and season.
2) In a large, non-stick frying pan, add half the butter to melt with half the oil.
3) Increase heat, and quickly sear the beef in batches until... - 46.3656
1) In a pan, heat butter and oil, add onions and fry for 3 minutes then add the mince and cook till browned.
2) Mix in the mushrooms and stock, and season with salt and pepper.
3) Allow to simmer for 45 minutes.
4) Turn off the heat, and stir in the... - 42.5497