- » Country French Dessert
Country French Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country french dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country french dessert recipes.
Orange French Toast
In a bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot griddle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. - 28.2865
Strawberry-banana French Toast
Place bread slices in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
In a bowl, combine strawberries, bananas, sugar and pie... - 41.3946
Banana-stuffed French Toast
Cut a 3-in.pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Slice the bananas in half lengthwise and then into 3-in.pieces.
Place two pieces of banana in each pocket.
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla; soak bread for 2 minutes on each side.
Fry on a... - 28.9386
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 34.3054
Cheddar French Toast With Dried Fruit Syrup
Combine syrup, fruit and walnuts; let stand overnight.
Cut a slit in the crust of each slice of bread to form a pocket.
Stuff each pocket with 2 tablespoons cheese.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot... - 32.3872
Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder until smooth.
Pour into a large shallow baking dish.
Add bread slices, turning once to coat.
Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
Combine blueberries, sugar, melted butter, cornstarch and... - 44.1754
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.6491
Brown the chops in the fat, turning once.
Pour off any surplus fat and add the onion, lemon rind and juice and cider.
Cover and simmer gently until cooked, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, blanch the cabbage in boiling salted water about 1 minute, then drain... - 40.6835
Strawberry Meringues A La Mode
1 As per the package directions, prepare the meringue shells, using sugar and water.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Fill the center with strawberries and top with strawberry ice cream.
4 Serve at once. - 30.2173
Oregon Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°.
2. Use canned or freshly cooked pears. Slice or quarter them.
3. Let it drain.
4. In a bowl add dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Pour milk over it.
6. Fold beaten egg yolks gently.
7. Cook and stir... - 46.6072
Fresh Peach Sauce
In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
Bring to a boil; boil another 1-2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in extract. - 28.6912
Frozen Blueberry Souffle
In a blender, puree blueberries.
Add sugar and orange juice to the blender and mix well.
In a small pot, bring berry puree to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until mixture is reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
While puree is cooking, whip the cream until stiff; chill in... - 42.0761
In large skillet, cook apples in margarine until crisp-tender.
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole.
Layer apples in greased casserole; top with bread cubes.
In small bowl, beat eggs until well blended.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring... - 43.9476
Frosted Apple Raisin Pie
1) Make two halves of the pastry and roll out one half to line 9" pie pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together, sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon. Add apples and raisins to it.
3) Put the mixture into the pie pan. Pour orange juice and dot with butter. Cover it... - 42.3304
Fresh Fruit Terrine With Raspberry Coulis
In a medium saucepan combine the wine, sugar, lemon juice and water.
Bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the peaches and simmer for 15 minutes or until the peaches are very tender.
Drain through a colander, reserving the liquids and solids.
In a food processor... - 42.5675
Sweet And Simple French Macaroons
Macaroons are always the popular and tasty dessert. What about you, do you like them? Learn here how to make French macaroons with the help of this simple video. - 103.206
1. In double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, combine milk, 3/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a spoon, about 15 minutes. Stir in the vanilla.
2. Pour custard into 4 wine goblets or dessert... - 35.2054
1. Prepare basic crepes: In blender, process eggs, milk, flour, 2 tablespoons butter, and salt until smooth, scraping down sides of blender. Transfer batter to medium bowl; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight to allow flour to absorb... - 38.5641
1. Butter a 23 cm/9 in ovenproof flan dish and arrange plums in the base as evenly as possible (a).
2. Using an electric mixer, combine yolks, egg and sugar (b), beat until creamy. Add cream, flour and lemon juice and mix well enough (c).
3. Pour mixture over... - 30.9252
This is a French country dish from Limousin where they pour the batter over the juicy black cherries of the region.
In winter use drained canned cherries.
Butter a shallow 2 1/2 cup ovenproof dish.
An 8 inch French pottery flan dish is ideal.
Stem and pit the... - 42.161
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the milk and chocolate. Heat in a microwave oven on high power about 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. (Or heat in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring... - 28.4555
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1. In a small bowl, combine the raisins and bourbon; let stand 15 minutes. Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In large bowl, combine granulated sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until combined. In cup, set aside 1 tablespoon... - 39.244
I undertook what amounted to a cram course in the crawfish at the Bon Ton, a small restaurant with a Cajun owner (Cajuns are descendants of the Acadians, the displaced French settlers of Nova Scotia).
There I had a thick crawfish bisque, with the bright red... - 41.5638