- » Country Corn Pudding
Country Corn Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country corn pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country corn pudding recipes.
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 50.0428
You May Also Like!
Country Style Corn Pudding
Mix rice, corn, pepper, eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper, and pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until firm - 25.9864
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Corn Pudding recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this Corn Pudding . Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this dish .It is... - 40.9174
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling over high heat. Add corn kernels and heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes. Drain; pat corn dry with paper towels.
3.... - 36.567
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 36.6667
Corn Flake Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a buttered baking dish and put cornflakes in it.
3) Make a mixture of other ingredients and pour over the cornflakes.
4) Bake in the oven until firm.
5) Serve warm. - 41.5032
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
2. In small bowl, combine cornmeal and 1 cup milk. In 4-quart saucepan, heat remaining 3 cups milk to boiling over high heat. With wire whisk, whisk in cornmeal mixture; heat to... - 39.7965
Butterscotch Baked Apples
1) Wash and core apples and take a shallow baking dish arrange them in it.
2) In a bowl, mix cream, corn syrup and nuts and pour it on apples.
3) Bake at 350 degrees until tender.
4) Serve Butterscotch Baked apples with some butterscotch... - 31.7448
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1. In a small bowl, combine the raisins and bourbon; let stand 15 minutes. Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In large bowl, combine granulated sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until combined. In cup, set aside 1 tablespoon... - 39.0251
Apple Dumpling Dessert
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
Separate biscuits into 10 individual ones.
Place on bottom of buttered baking dish.
Arrange apple slices over top.
In small saucepan combine all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil,... - 43.7792
Peanut Chocolate Sauce
1 Into a saucepan, empty the package contents
2 Gradually add in water, mixing until smooth.
3 Add in corn syrup and salt, mixing well.
4 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
5 Remove from the heat and add... - 37.1377