- » Country Coleslaw
Country Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country coleslaw recipes.
Bbq Pit Boys Country Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 98.4708
Country Style Coleslaw
In top part of double boiler, combine first 7 ingredients; beat well.
Add vinegar and milk and mix well.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool and refrigerate.
At serving time mix enough dressing with cabbage to just moisten;... - 37.5158
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with green... - 32.058
You May Also Like!
Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
In a bowl, combine pineapple, cabbage, oranges and carrot; mix well.
Combine onion, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and reserved pineapple juice; stir into cabbage mixture.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to... - 34.3706
1. In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise and cottage cheese.
2. Mix onion juice, seasoning, caraway seed and vinegar.
3. Add cabbage, apples and green pepper.
4. In a large bowl, place the dressing lined with cabbage leaves.
6. Serve... - 43.2248
Country Cole Slaw
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Stir in cabbage, carrots and green pepper.
Cover; chill. - 26.0249
Country Style Cole Slaw
In medium bowl stir together first 6 ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours. - 30.4774
Prayer Meeting Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and red pepper sauce. Add the cabbage, carrots and onion; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to allow the... - 31.1408
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds until blended.
2. Add cabbage and carrots to dressing in bowl; toss to... - 32.863
Slaw For Two
In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, celery and green pepper.
In another bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper sauce and salt; pour over vegetables and toss.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Stir before serving. - 27.3493
Thinly slice or shred cabbage; place in an 8-qt.
Add 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onion, apples, sugar, mustard and remaining vinegar.
Cook,... - 40.2278
In large no aluminum bowl, combine cabbage, onion, 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar and salt; set aside.
In no aluminum saucepan, combine remaining sugar, vinegar, celery seeds and mustard; bring to boil.
Pour in oil and return to boil.
Pour immediately over... - 34.6752