- » Country Cinnamon Roll
Country Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country cinnamon roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country cinnamon roll recipes.
Sticky Cinnamon Rolls
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1/4 cup sugar in warm water.
Add remaining sugar, warm milk, shortening, salt, eggs and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth... - 37.9644
Low Fat Cinnamon Rolls
Punch dough down.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-in.x 8-in.rectangle.
Brush with margarine.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting at a narrow end.
Slice into 1-in.rolls.
Place in a 9-in round baking pan... - 37.3669
Scandinavian Cinnamon Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in the butter until crumbly.
Add yeast mixture, milk and egg yolks; stir to form a soft dough.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Divide dough in... - 39.837
Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease muffin pans with butter and place 4 to 5 pecan pieces in each.
3. Top each with 1 tablespoon syrup and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine luke warm milk with yeast and ¼ cup... - 48.4558
Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, shortening, salt and egg.
Add yeast mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead five to 10 times.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
Cover and let rise... - 39.4411
Pull-apart Morning Rolls
Sprinkle walnuts in the bottom of a well-greased 10-ih.fluted tube pan.
Combine pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Roll each dinner roll in butter and then in brown sugar mixture; coat well.
Place each roll in pan.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove... - 29.3614
Cinnamon Buns & Cheese And Herb Crescents
Cinnamon Filling: Roll out 1 portion of dough into 16- x 8-inch (40 X 20 cm) rectangle.
Combine butter and jam; spread over dough.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter mixture.
Top with almonds.
Roll up, jelly roll-style, from long side.
Cut into... - 41.7803
Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Roll marshmallows in butter and then in cinnamon-sugar.
Place one marshmallow on top of each biscuit; wrap biscuits around marshmallows and pinch seams.
Place seam side down in greased muffin cups.
Bake... - 28.6957
Cinnamon Plum Jam
In a large kettle, combine sugar, plums, water and lemon juice.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in pectin; return to a full rolling boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; stir in cinnamon.
Skim off foam.
Pour... - 32.7509
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 48.1703
Cinnamon Pecan Swirl Coffee Cake
Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed in recipe.
Grease two 15x10 x 1 inch baking pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide chilled dough in half.
Return half to bowl; refrigerate.
Roll dough into 16x10-inch rectangle.
Spread with 2 tablespoons of the... - 44.2647
1. Combine egg, biscuit mix and milk.
2. Mix well.
3. Turn dough out onto floured board and knead lightly.
4. Roll into loaf shape.
5. Spread with butter.
6. Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
7. Roll, beginning at long edge.
9.... - 42.0782
Speedy Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In food processor, process flour, sugar, butter, salt and yeast for 30 seconds.
Heat milk until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/50 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
With motor running, alternately pour in eggs and enough of the milk through feed tube to form dough into... - 43.7003
Cinnamon Scones With Strawberry Butter
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Into a large bowl sift together the flour, cinnamon, and salt.
Cut in the butter.
In a separate bowl beat together the egg and milk, and add the sugar.
Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until a soft but not sticky... - 41.162
Spiced Cranberry Rolls
Prepare dough as directed in recipe, adding cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg with first addition of flour.
Stir in cranberries with last addition of flour.
Refrigerate as directed.
Grease two 9-inch round cake pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 4... - 35.6873
Caramel Pecan Rolls
In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Set aside to cool to 120°-130°.
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
Add cooled cornmeal mixture; beat on low until smooth.
Add eggs and 1 cup of flour; mix... - 42.1863
Country Fresh Apple Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a small bowl, add cinnamon and ¼ cup sugar and mix well.
3. Make 8 triangles out of the dough.
4. Take half sugar-cinnamon mixture and spread mixture on each triangle, while flattening the triangles... - 45.2106
Country Rice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, bring milk to a boil with granulated sugar and butter in a... - 42.702
Country Peach Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll out pastry dough on a floured surface into a 12-inch circle; transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine peaches, Equal, flour, cinnamon and almond extract; toss until peaches are coated.
3. Arrange peaches on... - 26.3872
Country Style Sausage With Sweet Potato Balls
1) Cut the sausage in 4 pieces , then halve each piece lengthwise.
2) Combine the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and spice.
3) Then shape the mixture into 8 balls and place them in a greased 8-9 inch aluminum pie plate.
4) Press 3 nut halves... - 36.1101
Country Apple Rhubarb Pie
1. For crust, prepare dough. Roll and press bottom crust into 9- or 9-1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Do not bake. Heat oven to 425ºF.
2. For filling, combine apples and rhubarb in large bowl. Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, cornstarch, 1... - 38.4247
Country Butter Cake
Personally, I think that this Country Butter Cake recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. This Country Butter Cake when served as Dessert is sure to please your family members. In case you try out this Country... - 43.4508
Country Style Blueberry Muffins
To make the topping: In a small bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cut in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
To make the muffins: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with no-stick... - 48.0852
Country Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
3) Peel and core apples and cut into eighths.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat till golden brown.
5) Take off from heat, add canola oil... - 47.0774
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, buttermilk, eggs, shortening, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. With mixer at medium speed, beat until smooth, about 1 minute, scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 1/2... - 36.6583
Feather-light Breakfast Puffs
In a mixing bowl, beat shortening and egg.
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Stir into egg mixture alternately with milk (batter will be stiff).
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes... - 35.113
Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet and press the perforations together.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
Spread over half of each rectangle; fold over... - 25.6509
Caramel Apple Jam
In a large kettle, mix apples, water and butter.
Cook and stir over low heat until apples are soft.
Stir in pectin; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Return to a full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute,... - 36.1279
1) In a bowl, mix together butter and honey.
2) In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice. Fold in bran flakes.
3) Mix it with honey mixture. Chill until it easily rolls.
4) Roll it into 1/8 thick layer and cookie cutter.... - 39.745
Raspberry Lemon Marmalade
Grate peel from lemons and place in a medium saucepan.
Trim white pith from lemons and discard.
Cut lemons in half and remove the seeds.
Chop pulp; set aside.
Add water, baking soda and cinnamon to saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 37.3379
Apple Mystery Dessert
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9-inch pie pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mace and dash of cinnamon; mix well.
Stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla and eggs; blend... - 39.0707
Without completely separating the halves, pit the plums.
Roll sugar cubes in cinnamon.
Replace each pit with a sugar cube.
Boil potatoes in skins until soft.
Peel, mash, and measure quantity.
Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
Add an equal amount of... - 38.2061
Easy Apple Strudel
Finely slice apple quarters crosswise.
Place in bowl and toss with sugar, nuts, raisins, lemon rind and cinnamon; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on damp tea towel.
Cover remaining phyllo with damp cloth.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; sprinkle with... - 42.5482
Remove skin and seeds from pumpkin and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a large saucepan, bring the vinegar and sugar to a boil and simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
Place the cloves, cinnamon, and ginger in a cheesecloth bag.
Add to the vinegar-sugar syrup and... - 30.5763
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Stir in molasses and egg.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
Add flour mixture gradually to molasses mixture.
Stir until dough is smooth.
Mould into 1-inch balls,... - 31.7337
In a large bowl, cream together eggs and sugar.
Beat in oil and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
Beat into egg-sugar mixture.
Crush strawberries, then add to batter and mix well.
Pour batter... - 34.9909
Chocolate Cordial Truffles
In the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water melt the chocolate with the sugar and butter.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Stir a small amount of the mixture into the egg yolks.
Return the yolk mixture to the hot mixture, stirring well.
Blend in... - 26.8084
Squash Blossom Tarts
In a large bowl combine the flour, shortening, butter, and salt with your hands until coarse crumbs form.
Add the water to moisten and form a dough.
Do not overwork the dough.
On a floured surface roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 8 4-inch... - 38.6565
Dissolve the 2 tsp.sugar in warm water.
Add yeast, cover, and set in a warm place until mixture begins to bubble, about 10 to 12 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and the 3/4 cup sugar.
Add oil and continue to beat.
Add salt and hot water, then stir... - 39.7608