- » Country Catfish
Country Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country catfish recipes.
Country Fried Catfish And Hush Puppies From Rosalie Serving
1. Heat a skillet with oil to about 350 degree.
2. In a pan combine the self raising flour, cornmeal and paprika.
3. Chop the green onions and keep it aside.
4. Season the catfish with garlic salt, once done dip it in buttermilk and coat... - 115.606
Preheat oven to 450.
Line shallow pan with aluminum foil.
Spray with oil.
Combine corn flakes, salt and pepper in bowl; Stir.
Dip fish in egg whites and dredge in flakes mixture.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes are done.
Calories: 250; carbs:... - 34.3772
You May Also Like!
Fried Catfish In Beer Batter
In a bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, dill or tarragon, salt, and paprika.
In another bowl, stir egg into beer.
Add beer mixture to dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
Lightly coat fillets with flour and season with salt and pepper.
Dip fillets into... - 34.6575
Southern Oven-broiled Breaded Catfish
When you need an easy, healthy catfish dinner, this recipe could be life-saving? Betty whomps up a healthy and delicious broiled catfish recipe that is light, flaky and absolutely delightful. A great dinner time treat indeed! - 93.7926
Pan Fried Catfish
1. In ziptight plastic bag, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper. Pour milk into pie plate. Dip catfish fillets, one at a time, into milk to coat well. Add fish to cornmeal mixture, shaking bag to coat fish thoroughly. Place coated catfish on wire rack... - 27.4704
New England Fish Bake
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook until almost tender; drain.
Slice 1/8 in. thick; place in a greased shallow 2-qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle with flour.
Top with onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour half of the milk... - 42.1125
Place fish, carrots, celery, leek, parsley, thyme, bay leaves, and peppercorns in a 6- to 8-qt stockpot.
Add cold water to cover contents of stockpot by 1 inch; Simmer stock over medium heat 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Skim off and discard impurities that rise to... - 37.582