- » Country Burger
Country Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country burger recipes.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and season it with salt
2. Mix lightly with a fork
3. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Place each between double layer of lightly greased plastic sheet and flatten with finger... - 42.5025
1 Mix ground beef lightly with seasoned salt.
2 Shape into 8 thin 5-inch patties.
3 Place on the rack in a broiler pan.
4 Broil, 6 inches from the heat for 4 minutes; turn.
5 Broil for 2 minutes longer and remove from the heat.
6 In a small bowl,beat... - 41.6021
You May Also Like!
Burger - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
Beef, chicken, pork or vegetables, nothing really hits the spot on hungry days like burgers. In this recipe, the chef tells you how to prepare yummy burgers at home sans any effort. This simple, satisfying, easy-to-prepare dish is quite a cinch to make and is... - 111.009
Beef Burger Broiler Foods
1. On a large piece of aluminium foil, place green beans.
2. Evenly spread ½ tablespoon butter on beans and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a broiler rack.
4. Top with beef burgers, season with salt and pepper and broil for 8 minutes.
5. Turn... - 42.3012
Beef And Horseradish Burgers
In large bowl, beat egg lightly; mix in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, horseradish, water, mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix in beef; shape into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick.
Grill on greased grill or in grill basket over medium-hot coals or at... - 34.7783
Mushroom Bacon Burgers
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
Shape into four to five patties.
Grill over medium-hot heat or fry in a skillet for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. - 27.4267
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and eggs and beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat fat in a large skillet and drop spoonfuls of mixture in it.
4. Using a spatula, shape each into patties by flattening... - 41.6764
Mini Maple Turkey Burgers
The Natural Princess whips up a sweet and savory dish with maple syrup - mini maple turkey burgers. - 122.38
Moroccan Style Burger - July 4th Special
Fun Fact: Did you know that Morocco was one of the first nations to recognize the U.S. as an independent country in 1777? July 4th is the American independence day - it's a holiday here in the U.S. People go to parks with family and friends, barbecue, have a... - 127.552
Country Club Hamburgers
Divide ground beef in 12 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to 1/2 inch thickness.
For Blue-cheese Filling, cream the cheeses together; stir in onion, horseradish, and mustard.
Top half the patties with filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 36.9116