- » Country Burger
Country Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country burger recipes.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and season it with salt
2. Mix lightly with a fork
3. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into balls.
4. Place each between double layer of lightly greased plastic sheet and flatten with finger... - 43.6848
1 Mix ground beef lightly with seasoned salt.
2 Shape into 8 thin 5-inch patties.
3 Place on the rack in a broiler pan.
4 Broil, 6 inches from the heat for 4 minutes; turn.
5 Broil for 2 minutes longer and remove from the heat.
6 In a small bowl,beat... - 41.8446
You May Also Like!
Burger - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
Beef, chicken, pork or vegetables, nothing really hits the spot on hungry days like burgers. In this recipe, the chef tells you how to prepare yummy burgers at home sans any effort. This simple, satisfying, easy-to-prepare dish is quite a cinch to make and is... - 98.0688
Beef Burger Broiler Foods
1. On a large piece of aluminium foil, place green beans.
2. Evenly spread ½ tablespoon butter on beans and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a broiler rack.
4. Top with beef burgers, season with salt and pepper and broil for 8 minutes.
5. Turn... - 41.7172
Mushroom Bacon Burgers
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
Shape into four to five patties.
Grill over medium-hot heat or fry in a skillet for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. - 27.4624
Beef And Horseradish Burgers
In large bowl, beat egg lightly; mix in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, horseradish, water, mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix in beef; shape into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick.
Grill on greased grill or in grill basket over medium-hot coals or at... - 34.4369
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and eggs and beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Heat fat in a large skillet and drop spoonfuls of mixture in it.
4. Using a spatula, shape each into patties by flattening... - 41.6001
Mini Maple Turkey Burgers
The Natural Princess whips up a sweet and savory dish with maple syrup - mini maple turkey burgers. - 119.649
Country Club Hamburgers
Divide ground beef in 12 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to 1/2 inch thickness.
For Blue-cheese Filling, cream the cheeses together; stir in onion, horseradish, and mustard.
Top half the patties with filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 38.176
Bacon And Potato Patties
1) Mash the potatoes well.
2) Blend the egg with mashed potatoes.
3) Season the mixture to taste.
4) Lightly fry the bacon then mix together the bacon and potatoes.
5) Shape the mixture into patties on a floured board.
6) Fry the patties... - 37.3295