- » Country Bread
Country Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country bread recipes.
Country Bread With Semolina And Corn Meal
Sprinkle the dried yeast into the warm water and stir in the sugar.
Mix together the smaller quantity of flour with the corn meal and salt in a large bowl.
Put the powdered mastihi or liquor into a measuring jug and make up to 500 ml (18 fl oz) with warm... - 49.4092
Country Crust Bread
1) Preheat oven at 375°.
2) In a bowl, add water to dissolve yeast. Allow this to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Put sugar, salt, eggs, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and 3 cups flour. Combine all together and slowly add remaining flour.
4) On a floured... - 46.9478
Country Style Bread
Country style bread is a yeast leavened and homemade bread. Prepared with a four, cornmeal and bran batter, the country batter is moistened with water and left to rise. Oven baked it comes out golden brown and has a rich taste. - 42.4985
Country Ham Bread With Herb Butter
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add butter, sugar, buttermilk, egg, cornmeal, pepper, and red pepper; stir well.
Gradually stir in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead in... - 41.526
Country Crust Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in sugar, salt, eggs, 1/4 cup oil and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and... - 41.12
You May Also Like!
No Knead Country Bread
No Need to Knead Country Bread:
Toss a few ingredients together, come back 12-24 hours later and you are ready to bake a delicious crust country loaf of bread! No more visiting the boulangerie for fresh bread! - 0
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine bread, milk powder, sugar, flour, and baking powder.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into... - 35.1785
Country Hearth Oatmeal Bread
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine water, yeast, dry milk and honey.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add margarine, salt and rolled oats; stir in 2 cups of the flour until dough pulls cleanly away from sides of bowl.
On floured... - 44.974
Country Rye Bread
In large bowl, combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, caraway seed and salt. Gradually add very warm water and oil to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/2 cup all-purpose... - 30.1166
Country Wholemeal Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 42.9551
Country Wheat Bread
Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
Combine milk and butter in a saucepan; heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating well at low speed of an electric mixer.
Add molasses and eggs;... - 45.4314
Country Egg Bread
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, add scalded milk along with margarine, honey, salt, cereal, potato flakes, and dry milk. Mix everything together.
3) Dissolve yeast in warm water and mix it to cereal mixture.
4) Add... - 48.3669
Country Brunch Casserole
1.Stirring occassionally, microwave onion and water for 2 minutes on HIGH.
2. At the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, place the stuffing cubes.
3.Scatter ham , cheese and onion.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs, seasonings and... - 50.8232
Country Bread Recipes By Category