- » Country Beef Noodles
Country Beef Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country beef noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country beef noodles recipes.
Country Favorite Noodle Soup
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Cook onion with thyme in drippings until tender.
Add soup, water, and beans.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish' with bacon. - 28.8175
Country Pot Roast With Noodles
This country pot roast with noodles is delicious to say the least. This recipe is considered as the gem of the European cuisine. - 46.9337
Goulash With Noodles
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 42.6975
Country French Beef Stew
This country french beef stew is a flavorful beef stew prepared with mushrooms and carrots. Cooked with cubed beef and bacon to taste, the country french beef stew has red wine in it. Prepared with added soup mix of choice, this french beef stew is savory and... - 45.8521
Country Beef Bourguignon
1. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven, put oil and once heated add half of beef to it.
2. Brown the beef from all sides by stirring it well.
3. Once done, take the browned beef out and put the other half.
4. Take the fat out from the Dutch oven by just leaving... - 44.1874
Country Style Pappardelle
Mix rosemary, pepper, a third of the garlic, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Coat spareribs with oil mixture on all sides.
Place, fat side down, in a shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 15 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 325° and... - 38.9917
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 106.394
Country Favorite Soup
1) In a saucepan, add bacon to cook until crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from saucepan and crumble.
3) Discard the dripping by reserving 1 tablespoon.
4) Add onion and thyme into the dripping.
5) Cook the onion until it is tender.
6) Stir in soup and... - 41.675
Beef Stroganoff Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE beef in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
Drain fat from skillet; set aside... - 38.9526
Corned Beef Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease large oven proof casserole pot with butter.
3. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, add flour and mix well, using a whisk.
5. Add milk gradually, mix well and cook on a... - 45.6561
Chopped Beef Stroganoff
1) Take a large skillet and sautÃ© onions. Add ground beef and cook until beef turns brown in color.
2) Stir in water, beef flavor mushroom soup mix and flour. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Stir in sour cream and cook for some more time... - 35.4941
Cut the beef into 6 half-inch-thick pieces.
Pound each piece until it is about one-quarter inch thick and measures 4 by 8 inches.
In a skillet, saute the onions in 2 tbsp.of the oil until onions are soft.
Remove from heat.
Spread each beef slice with a... - 38.6696
Pasta Meatball Stew
Meatballs: In bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, parsley, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
In Dutch oven or baking dish, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cook meatballs in batches, turning, for 5 to 10... - 42.8514
Sukiyaki (japanese Beef Hot Pot)
Sukiyaki is a Japanese dish in the nabemono (Japanese steamboat) style.
It consists of meat (usually thinly sliced beef), or a vegetarian version made only with firm tofu, slowly cooked or simmered at the table, alongside vegetables and other ingredients, in... - 54.6716
Combine sprigs of thyme, parsley, half of the orange peel (reserve the remaining peel), orange juice, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, 2 tsp salt, and wine in a large nonreactive bowl.
Add beef, submerging pieces in the liquid.
Cover the bowl; marinate beef... - 43.7704
Cut meat into 2-in.x 1-in.strips; brown in a skillet in oil for 10 minutes.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; pour into skillet.
Sprinkle meat with pepper.
Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until meat is... - 39.6613
Pork Sausage And Sauerkraut
Shape sausage into 6 patties and brown in skillet on both sides.
Remove patties; reserve 2 tablespoons (30 ml) drippings.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water as directed on package; drain.
Mix noodles with reserved drippings.
Spoon noodles into a greased... - 36.5173
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 24.4984
1) Put the ground beef in a large pot.
2) Chop the mushrooms, onion and garlic.
3) Add the vegetables to the ground beef in the pot.
4) Cook till the beef has turned brown.
5) Add the tomatoes and stir well to crush.
6) Add the tomato paste. Stir well... - 43.7572
Tomato Sausage Lasagna
1 .Prepare meat sauce: In 4-quart saucepan, cook sausage, ground beef, and onion over high heat, breaking up sausage and meat with side of spoon, until meat is well browned, about 6 minutes. Discard fat. Add tomatoes with their juice, tomato paste, and 1... - 36.3492