- » Country Bean Casserole
Country Bean Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of country bean casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for country bean casserole recipes.
Country Baked Limas
Heat water and beans to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water, if necessary, to cover beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered until tender, about 30 minutes (do not boil or... - 43.0093
1. Trim off excess fat from the chops and season lightly.
2. Peel and cut thin slice of the potatoes.
3. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
4. Take an ovenproof casserole dish and add the onions in it.
5. Arrange the potatoes in the casserole... - 39.7408
Country Style Lima Beans
Place bacon in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until almost crisp, 1 to 2 min [2 to 3 min].
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; crumble and reserve.
Stir remaining ingredients into bacon fat.
Cover with vented... - 39.3582
Country Style Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Peel the onions and slice them into individual rings.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
4) Add in the onion rings and saute till they brown lightly in the butter.
5) In a large mixing bowl, add in the... - 40.275
Country Style Baked Beans
Country Style Baked Beans is a delicious dish that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. They are perfect for your brunches or weekend breakfast as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Country Style Baked Beans recipe. - 47.8554
1) Preheat oven (275°F.)
2) In a saucepan, put beans and cover with water. Boil for 2 minutes.
3) Let stand covered for 1 hour till done. Add liquid if required.
4) Drain the beans. Keep aside the liquid.
5) In bean pot or casserole... - 42.1624
Country - Style Baked Beans
Soak the beans overnight in plenty of water.
Drain and pressure - cook in enough water for 20 to 25 minutes.
Strain Mix all ingredients well.
Pour into a casserole and cover with lid.
Bake in a moderately hot oven for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2... - 32.3731
Country French Cassoulet
Country french cassoulet is a kielbasa and vegetables recipe cooked with added pork or lamb. This skillet cooked and baked cassoulet is flavored with wine and broth along with rich tomato puree. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the country french cassoulet is... - 39.889
Pork Ribs And Apple Pie
Cut the meat from the chops (ribs) into cubes.
Melt the margarine in a pan and fry the meat until browned all over.
Add the onion and carrots and fry gently until soft, then add the apple and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock, butter beans, rosemary,... - 39.3482
Green Bean Casserole With Frizzled Onions
1. In large bowl, separate onion slices into rings. Add 4 tablespoons flour to onions; toss to coat, shaking off excess.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add onions, leaving excess flour in bowl. Cook onions, stirring... - 38.4046
Baked Lima Beans
1) Drain the beans and reserve about 1/2 cup of liquid.
2) Mix the beans with molasses, sour cream, onion, mustard, pepper, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Now, take a 3 quart casserole and pour the mixture and liquid.
4) Top it with bacon strips... - 39.4003
Tajine Of Lamb And Green Beans
In a large casserole dish heat the oil and brown the meat (in batches, if necessary).
Remove the lamb from oil and season it with salt and pepper.
Set it aside.
In the same casserole saute the onions and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the spices, parsley,... - 41.8693
Mexican Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven at(350°)
2. To prepare the beans cover it with 6 cups water, boil 2 minutes and soak for 1 hour or overnight.
3. In pan fry bacon in fat until half cooked and drain fat to make 4 tablespoon.
4. Add fat to beans (fat... - 41.9996
Kidney Beans And Onions
1) In a 2 quart casserole, pour half the beans and sprinkle 1 cup cheese.
2) Put the remaining beans and spread the onions and top it with cheese.
3) In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and pour half of the mixture on beans.
4) Now,... - 43.8764
Comfy Baked Beans
Rinse beans and sort, if necessary, discarding any blemished ones and any grit.
In large Dutch oven or stockpot, cover beans with 3 times their volume of water.
Bring to boil; boil gently for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand for 1... - 43.6932
Yummy Cassoulet Country-Style is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this dish and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cassoulet Country-Style recipe for yourself. - 44.2248
Country Chicken Bake
1. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the chicken quarters two at a time until golden. Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken from the pan and set aside until required.
2. Add the onions and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Add... - 37.0926
Lima Sausage Casserole
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a large oven proof casserole pot, place lima beans evenly.
3. Top uniformly with sausages and tomato soup.
4. Cover and bake in pre heated oven for 20 minutes or till done.
5. Remove from oven and keep... - 35.3937
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Country Inn Cornish Hens
Country Inn Cornish Hens cooked with sweet Italian-sausage, thawed Rock
Cornish hens, carrots, cabbage leaves and green beans are not only super tasty but also nutritious. With a distinctive flavor of ground ginger Country Inn Cornish Hens is one of my... - 37.1861
Combine beef and onions in 4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes, or just until beef loses its pink color, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir to mix.
Cover and cook on 70, 35 to 45 minutes, or until hot, stirring... - 35.063
Country French Cassoulet
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 5-quart Dutch oven brown sausages.
3. With a slotted spoon drain out the sausages. Keep aside.
4. In a large bowl or plastic bag add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Add beef stew meat to it.
6.... - 46.1244
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s casserole with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased casseroles, place an even layer of... - 45.5426
Boston Baked Beans
1. Wash the beans and soak overnight in water.
2. Scrape pork rind. Cut gashes in fat 1/2 apart.
3. Preheat oven to 275°.
4. Drain out beans from water the next day.
5. Keep in a saucepan with water and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until... - 36.913
Beans And Sausage
1. Grease a large oven proof casserole dish with butter.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sausages) and mix gently.
4. Place in greased dish and top with sausages.
5.... - 43.9937
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
2) In a pan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onions and green pepper. Toss well to fry.
3) Add in the tomatoes into the pan. Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for 10... - 45.9215
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Push cloves into onion; place in large saucepan along with beans, stock, water, bacon, garlic and bouquet garni.
Bring to boil and skim off any foam; cover and simmer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Drain, reserving cooking... - 43.0211
Microwave Golden Baked Beans
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add the onion, ketchup, water, 2 teaspoons of sugar, mustard, and molasses. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 1 minute.
4) To this, add beans. Mix... - 44.8273
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.3802
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the steak into 1" cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat butter. Saute the meat cubes along with onion and salt.
4) Transfer the mixture into a 2 quart casserole.
5) Arrange alternate layers of meat, rice,... - 44.7218
French Hunter's Dinner
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 2 casseroles with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized skillet, saute bacon and ham till evenly browned.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients along with ham and... - 42.0539
Hearty Chicken Pot Pie
In large saucepan, combine chicken, quartered onion, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf; pour in enough water to cover chicken.
Bring just to boil; skim off any froth.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until chicken is tender.
Strain,... - 44.5675
Bratwurst And Beer
1. Cut each bratwurst crosswise into 2 to 3 pieces. Cut each onion into 8 wedges. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine bratwurst and onions; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 12 minutes, stirring mixture every 4 minutes and... - 29.6008
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431