- » Cottage Pudding
Cottage Pudding Recipes
Cottage pudding is an American dessert similar to a cake. It is a plain, moist cake topped with different sauces like vanilla sauce or butterscotch sauce. It has a cake-like flavor and soft, moist texture. The name ... More »
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the shortening and ¾ cup of sugar. Add the egg and lemon extract and beat well.
3) Sift together the baking powder, flour and salt.
4) To the creamed mixture, add the... - 44.9006
Cream the shortening and sugar in a bowl.
Add the egg and lemon extract.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
Beat well after each addition.
Pour into 10-inch round... - 44.5759
Cottage Cheese Pudding
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3.Cream shortening and add sugar gradually.
4.Beat in egg and vanilla.
5.Alternately add flour and milk to sugar mixture, beating... - 42.3095
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2)In a small bowl, beat the egg smoothly.
3) Take a wide bowl, sift the flour with sugar, salt and baking powder.
4) Now, add in the add in the shortening, whisked egg and milk to it.... - 40.377
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, add egg, and beat well.
Mix vanilla and milk.
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beginning and ending with flour and beating after each... - 39.4367
Mince Cottage Pudding
1) Combine together the cream, horseradish, tomato soup, lemon juice and some dashes of hot pepper sauce. Mix well and beat till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
2) Add the cottage cheese, ½ teaspoon of salt and a dash of pepper. Stir well.
3) Chill... - 38.7452
Grease a Yorkshire pudding tin (10 in by 8 in.).
Sift together the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Rub the fat into the flour.
Add the rest of the dry ingredients.
Mix to a stiff consistency with the egg and milk, so that the mixture will just drop from the... - 38.463
The cottage pudding is a truly simple pudding made easily with a hadful of ingredients. Prepared with a batter of flour, egg, milk and sugar, the cottage pudding is flavored wih a hint of vanilla. Baked in the oven, the cottage pudding can be served with... - 37.9348
Classic Cottage Pudding
Sift and measure flour and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Add egg, beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour and beating well... - 37.4465
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
Pour into greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan; cover.
Place pan in crock pot.
Cover and bake on high setting for 3 to 4 hours or until pudding springs back... - 37.3025
In mixing bowl cream shortening and sugar; add egg and lemon extract.
Stir together thoroughly flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Spoon into lightly greased and floured... - 37.2559
Home Style Cottage Pudding
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in egg.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Pour into greased pan (8x8x2 inches) and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve warm with any dessert sauce. - 36.189
Grease the bottom of a 9-inch square pan, and line with greased waxed paper.
Beat shortening, vanilla and sugar together until light.
Add the egg, and beat until fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients together, and add alternately with the milk to the shortening... - 34.1573
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub an 8-inch square cake pan with butter, margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine, blend in the sugar and beat until fluffy; add the vanilla and mix well. Stir in the egg.
3. Measure the flour and... - 34.0339
Cream the shortening, add sugar and vanilla, then well-beaten egg.
Mix and sift flour, baking powder and salt and add alternately with milk to first mixture.
Turn into a greased cake pan.
Bake in a slow oven of 350Â° F. for 45 min. or pour into greased... - 32.991
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg; blend well.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Spoon batter into greased muffin pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Serve with Vanilla Sauce. - 31.1936
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch arid salt in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in orange juice.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from heat; stir in butter or margarine, lemon rind and juice.
3. Place sponge cake layer on... - 27.6124
Cottage Pudding Recipes By Category