- » Cottage Cheese Souffle
Cottage Cheese Souffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese souffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese souffle recipes.
Cottage Prune Souffle
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks.
Add prunes, cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold into first mixture.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole and set in a pan of hot water.
Bake in... - 38.4637
Cottage Cheese Soufflé
1) Combine all the ingredients except the sauce, over a double boiler placed over simmering water.
2) Beat well with a whisk or a rotary beater for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is thick.
3) Turn off the heat, keep covered over the hot water for 5-10... - 35.4897
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Souffle
This fluffy cottage cheese souffle is a savory souffle made with wheat bread and cottage cheese. Spiced with mustard and paprika, the fluffy cottage cheese souffle is a baked souffle with the fresh flavor of chives to it. - 35.31
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.4463
Cottage Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until pale gold.
2. Blend in the flour. Add the milk gradually, and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is... - 32.0625
You May Also Like!
Cottage cheese souffle is a dilled souffle made with cottage cheese and eggs. A baked souffle, this cottage cheese souffle is flavored with mayonnaise and added Swiss cheese. Served as a side, this cottage cheese souffle is heavy and has a lovely and smooth... - 31.4268
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Souffle
Thaw the spinach and squeeze out all excess water.
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions until translucent.
Add the spinach and saute ten minutes more.
Meanwhile, beat the eggs well and stir in the flour and cottage cheese until well... - 35.2967
Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad
Delve into this Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Cottage Cheese, Fruit Souffle Salad and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 43.5182
Spinach Souffle Squares
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line the bottom of an 8"x 8"x 2" baking pan with wax paper or baking parchment and set aside.
Wash the spinach and place in a heavy 12 inch skillet with just the water that clings to the leaves.
Set over moderate heat and sprinkle... - 39.2809
Beat egg yolks until yellow: add butter and sugar.
Add sour cream, cottage cheese and nooles; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into noodle mixture.
Pour into greased casserole.
Cover with crumbs; dot with additional... - 36.4809
Peach And Cottage Cheese Mold
In small ovenproof cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften.
Set cup in saucepan containing enough hot water to reach halfway up side of cup.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Drain juice from 1 cup sliced peaches into... - 42.5201
Queen's Cheese Souffle
1 Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour and salt; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
Stir in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute.
2 Beat in cream... - 39.3182
Cottage Cheese Puff
Cottage Cheese Puff is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Cottage Cheese Puff is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 29.9916
Cheesy Spinach Souffle
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2 In a medium bowl, add cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, egg yolks, melted butter, onion, and garlic mix well.
3 In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and lemon pepper.
4 ... - 44.3506
Mushrooms Stuffed With Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In boiling water, blanch the mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
3) From the water, remove the mushrooms and let drain, stem-side down.
4) Meanwhile, start preparing the filling by first removing tough green leaves... - 40.5589