- » Cottage Cheese Snack
Cottage Cheese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese snack recipes.
Indian Paneer Pakora
Want to try something crunchy snack which is healthy? These crunchy cottage cheese balls are just ideal. Paneer or cottage cheese is a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine, and it is prepared in several ways. One of the most delicious ways is obviously the... - 109.724
Cottage Cheese And Chili Sandwich
Sandwich has found place in Indian snack fare with preferred influences in its making. Check out Madhura showing how to make Chili Paneer Sandwich with Indian cottage cheese and green chili spice mix stuffing. Great with mint chutney or tomato ketchup! - 92.4833
Cottage Cheese Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 450F
2) In a bowl, mix the egg, milk and cottage cheese well
3) In a In a saucepan, mix the cornmeal and the milk
4) Cook over a low flame till it reaches a mush like consistency
5) In ½ cup of warm water,... - 47.8721
Cottage Cheese Rolls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Blend cottage cheese, egg, milk, and oil in processor or by hand.
Sift together dry ingredients and combine with the cottage cheese mixture.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Shape into 8-10 rolls and place on a... - 47.5539
Vegetable Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1) In a blender, add cottage cheese, skim milk powder, water, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
2) Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
3) Add vegetables, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to stir in.
4) Take the... - 46.9647
Cottage Cheese Upside Down Scone Biscuit
1) Preheat the oven to 425°C
2) Butter 8 inch sandwich tin with 1oz. of butter and line the bottom with a parchment paper.
3) In non-stick pan, melt butter and saute onion until soft.
4) Place the onions in tin, spread with tomato slices on the... - 46.8603
Cottage Cheese Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers till resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm diameter... - 46.4848
Cottage Cheese-corn Rolls
Here's a simple recipe for your favorite Cottage Cheese Corn-Rolls. An amazing treat to your loved ones, this Cottage Cheese Corn-Rolls is so bursting full of flavor and is an extremely delicious snack to serve! - 43.1797
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 42.7394
Garden Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1. Using a fork, mash cottage cheese and add vegetables and caraway; mix well.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until chill.
3. Apply butter over bread and place lettuce on top.
4. Top with 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
5. Serve Garden... - 42.4114
Cottage Cheese Sticks
Combine flour with salt and baking powder in medium bowl.
Stir in celery and caraway seed.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Combine cottage cheese and milk.
Add to flour mixture, stirring... - 42.3469
Cottage Cheese On Cucumber Slices
Wash the cucumbers thoroughly in warm water to remove the wax coating.
Dry and cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the salt.
Wash, dry and dice the zucchini.
Score a cross in the round end of the tomatoes, set them in... - 42.0936
Cottage Cheese Marmalade Muffins
Cottage cheese marmalade muffins are made with comfy cottage cheese and deliious marmalade for a feel good and snacky muffin recipe. These turn out moist and yummy fresh from the oven. Bake up a batch and you'll see what I mean. - 40.2188
Cottage Cheese Spring Onion And Chive Fritters
1) In a small pan, saute the spring onions in melted butter.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the sauted spring onions, cottage cheese, flour, salt, pepper and egg yolk; blend well.
3) Stiffly whisk the egg whites and stir in to the cottage cheese... - 39.6693
Cottage Cheese Lemon Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Add cottage cheese, beating until smooth.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture, stirring until well blended.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie... - 39.5941
Cottage Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine egg, milk and cottage cheese thoroughly.
Stir flour, baking powder, salt and parsley together; add to egg mixture, blending with fingertips.
Add additional milk, one drop at a time, if necessary to hold dough... - 38.4834
Creamy Cottage Cheese Muffins
Creamy cottage cheese muffins are made with crumbly cottage cheese creamed with butter. Flavored with lemon zest these muffins are perfect for a lazy summer evening. Creamy cottage cheese muffins are refershing and have an light and uplifting taste. - 38.3287
Cottage Cheese Biscuits
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl.
Cut in the shortening until consistency of meal.
Stir in the milk, eggs and cottage cheese.
Turn out on a floured board and knead lightly.
Roll to desired thickness and cut with a biscuit... - 38.0596
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5... - 38.0293
Cottage Cheese Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the butter and cottage cheese and add salt and flour to it
3) Beat this until it becomes smooth and let it chill overnight
4) Divide this dough into four equal parts and roll it into Â½ inch... - 36.4144
Cottage Cheese Wiches
Mash cheese with fork; stir in celery, carrot, radish, and caraway.
Chill Spread bread with butter; top with lettuce.
Spread each sandwich with 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture.In small bowl sprinkle shrimp with lemon juice; add diced celery, chopped sweet... - 34.8472
Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1.Start by cutting the slices of brown bread one-half inch thick, make sure not to remove the crusts
2.In a bowl, place the cheese and rub it to a smooth paste, slowly add melted butter, salt and thick cream, keep beating while adding... - 33.6306
Cottage Cheese Sandwich Spread
1) In a bowl, beat cottage cheese until smooth with a hand blender.
2) Add celery, carrot, onion and dill-weed and mix well until blended.
3) Use cottage cheese sandwich spread for making after school or breakfast sandwiches. - 33.1845
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Place all ingredients in blender in order listed.
Whirl just until smooth.
Bake batter, using 1/4 cup for each pancake, on preheated, lightly oiled griddle or in heavy skillet.
Turn once to brown both sides.
Serve with favorite sauce. - 31.4327
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwiches
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwiches - combines the flavor of juicy pineapples and the richness of cream cheese. I tried this Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwich last week for the weekend get-together and it was an instant hit. - 31.0351
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Mix cottage cheese, eggs, matzo meal, 1 heaping tablespoon sour cream, flour, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Fry in oil like regular pancakes, 2-3 minutes per side. - 28.6515
Creamy Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Combine cheese and sour cream; add eggs.
Sift together flour, sugar and salt, and add to cheese mixture.
Beat until well-mixed.
Fry in butter. - 28.0077
Cottage Cheese Sour Cream
This cottage cheese sour cream is a base for dips that can be susbstituted for sour cream for making dips like california onion dip. This cottage cheese sour cream is a healthier and low calorie option to sour cream. - 26.2175
Cottage Cheese Delight
1.Combine cottage cheese, pureed fruits and orange juice and blend well.
2.Serve in a bowl - 26.1094
Low Fat Cottage Cheese Danish
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut pita in half and toast lightly 3 to 4 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix cottage cheese, raisins, honey and spice.
Spoon into warm pita pockets.
Place on baking sheet or aluminum foil and bake 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve immediately. - 25.6166
Cottage Cheese Lunch
1.Blend the fruits well in baby food grinder.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 24.0398
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
Navratron Ke Pakode
These pakoras or deep-fried fritters are made with an assortment of vegetables like potatoes, sugar apple, green chili and dairy products like cottage cheese, dipped in a batter made with water chestnut flour and seasonings, and deep-fried, eventually. This... - 0
A vegetarian dish for monsoon evenings. The freshly made cottage cheese is low in sodium and the various spices used with it help in preventing the chills associated with rainy season. - 0
Crunchy Wheat Thins With Cottage Cheese
Wheat cracker is topped with the soft and smooth cottage cheese and the flavor is pumped up by addition of oregano. To add to color and texture bell peppers are mixed in the topping. - 0
Crispy Paneer Ke Pakore
Paneer ke pakore is a popular Indian tea time snack made by dipping paneer cubes into gram flour based batter and then deep frying them in oil. The dish is commonly available with many street vendors selling pakoras, and can be easily made at home too. - 0
Spinach & Cottage Cheese Quesadilla- Palak Paneer Quesadilla
1. Place a pan on flame, pour oil and cook spinach and mince on medium flame until wilted.
2. Season with red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in paneer and taco seasoning. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. On tortilla, place some spinach mixture and fold... - 0
Cottage Cheese Fritters- Paneer Pakodas
1. In a bowl, combine, rice flour, chickpea flour, curry leaves, salt, cottage cheese. Blend well.
2. Add onion, cilantro, ginger, green chili, ground cumin, turmeric. Mix well.
3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add spoonful of batter into the... - 0
Baked Cottage Cheese Delights
What does one feel like when it pouring heavily outside? A hot cup of ginger tea and some hot fritters to go with it. So this recipe is a healthy take on the usually high calorie, deep fried "paneer pakoda" or cottage cheese fritters. - 0