- » Cottage Cheese Ring
Cottage Cheese Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese ring recipes.
Fruit Cottage Cheese Ring
1) Drain the fruit cocktail and place aside.
2) In a bowl, add gelatin in hot water.
3) Stir in to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Add ginger ale to stir in.
5) In two bowls, distribute the mixture equally.
6) In one part of the mixture, add... - 44.1115
Cottage Cheese Ring
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients; pour into ring mold.
Chill until firm. - 27.7314
Pineapple And Cottage Cheese Salad Ring
1) Into a bowl, add in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Mix and chill the bowl covered.
2) Into a 1-quart measurer, add in the leftover juice along with syrup drained from the canned pineapple. If needed, add in water to get 3 cups of... - 49.2754
Cottage Cheese Ring With Whipped Cream
1. In 1 cup boiling water dissolve gelatin and chill until slightly thickened.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into ring mold and chill until firm.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 35.8819
Cottage Cheese Ring
1. In a bowl blend cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon rind together and set aside.
2. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons water and lemon juice to soften and dissolve over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar and salt and remove from heat.
4. Add... - 46.1262
Jellied Cucumber Ring With Cottage Cheese
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add vinegar and salt.
Cool; add onion and cucumber.
Pour into oiled ring mold; chill until firm.
Fill center with cottage cheese seasoned with chopped chives.
Garnish with sliced cucum bers and lettuce. - 29.904
Beet Salad Ring With Cottage Cheese
Drain beets, reserving 1 cup juice.
Add gelatin to boiling beet juice; stir until dissolved.
Combine juice, vinegar, onion, salt and horse radish; chill until partially set.
Add beets and celery; pour into ring mold.
Refrigerate until firm; unmold on... - 33.1631
Cottage Cheese Vegetable Ring
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Combine cottage cheese and salad dressing.
Stir in dissolved gelatin.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add remain ing ingredients.
Turn into oiled 5 cup ring mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold onto... - 38.7368
Cottage Cheese Nut Ring
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. In a bowl, add the cheese and curry powder and beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the nuts.
4. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form pan and spread into an even... - 35.3675
Cottage Cheese Salad Rings
Combine cottage cheese, salt, sugar, lemon juice and cream.
Combine gelatin and water and let stand 5 minutes.
Place over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Stir gelatin into cheese mixture.
Pour into individual ring molds or into one large ring... - 38.3213
Fruit Cocktail Cottage Cheese Ring With Tangy Garden Dressing
Drain juice from fruit cocktail into measuring cup; set fruit aside.
Combine juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
Pour into a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over liquid to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chill until syrupy.
Process... - 37.3715
Cottage Cheese Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, salt, mustard and milk; stir well.
Chill until firm; beat gelatin mixture for 5 min utes or until light and fluffy.
Fold in sour cream.
Add pepper, cucumber and onion; mix well.
Pour into oiled mold.
Chill... - 37.3537
Apple And Cottage Cheese Slaw
In salad bowl combine shredded cabbage and diced apple.
Pour Diet Blue Cheese Dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Spoon cottage cheese in ring atop cabbage mixture. - 22.3064
American Cottage Cheese Coleslaw
Cottage cheese coleslaw is a cream style cottage cheese and cabbage salad. Prepared with mayonnaise and onion juice to taste, the cottage cheese coleslaw is tossed together with added flavors and best served chilled with dishes of choice. - 35.827
Cottage Cheese Coleslaw
Combine the cottage cheese and mayonnaise; add vinegar, caraway seed, onion juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
For stronger caraway flavor, chill dressing several hours.
Mix dressing lightly with cabbage just before serving.
Place slaw in large bowl lined with... - 33.3778
Tomato Cottage Cheese Salad
Slice tomato in thirds and alternate with rings of green pepper, spooning 2 tablespoons cottage cheese between each.
Hold together with wooden picks.
Place on lettuce leaves and garnish with egg, carrot curls, and radish. - 27.1029
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Platter
1) Separate the lettuce leaves ensuring to discard damaged leaves and cut off the coarse stem.
2) Wash the leaves and dry it.
3 )Remove the lower leaves of watercress, wash, and let it dry.
4) Cut a slice from top and bottom of the orange, peel... - 38.5859
Cottage Cheese Luncheon Salad
1) Drain the liquid from the can of the pineapple rings.
2) On each salad plate, arrange 2 rings.
3) Place half the cottage cheese.
4) Season with salt and pepper if liked.
5) Sprinkle walnuts on top.
6) Serve the salad with... - 39.9134
Cottage Cheese Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Wash and clean grapes.
Rub with few drops of oil to give them shine.
Peel banana and slice.
Sprinkle a little lemon juice so the banana does not discolour.
Add salt, pepper, mayonnaise and onion to cottage cheese and fill in a greased ring mould.
Chill the... - 45.9761
Shrimp In Cottage Cheese Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Chill till partially set.
Beat till fluffy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour in chilled 6-cup ring mold.
Unmold; fill with chilled shrimp, water cress. - 36.0719
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 42.8618
Savory Cottage Cheese On Toast
Cut rounds from slices of bread using a round cutter 2 1/2 to 3 inches in diameter.
From half of the bread rounds, cut smaller rounds from the centre, making them into rings.
Toast the rounds and rings slightly or leave them untoasted.
Melt butter in a pan... - 36.3383
Baked Ham And Cottage Cheese
All you ham lovers out there try out this irresistable combination of Baked Ham and Cottage Cheese - it's sure to set your tingue rolling! Give this wonderful recipe of Baked Ham and Cottage Cheese a try and savor it! - 44.6582
Capsicum Crunch With Cottage Cheese
Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
Don't let them get too dark.
As soon as they stop spluttering, add the onions and chillies.
Fry till the onions are softened but not browned.
Add the sauce, salt, and pepper (be generous with the tatter) and fry a few... - 38.9632
Garden Cottage Cheese Mold
Soften gelatin in l/4 cup cold milk.
Heat remaining milk to lukewarm.
Dissolve gela tin over hot water in saucepan or top of double boiler.
Add gelatin to warm milk.
Stir in French dressing and cottage cheese.
Cool mixture until thickened.
Fold in vege... - 42.2343
Lemon Orange Cottage Cheese Mold
1) Allow gelatin to soften in orange juice and pour in hot water.
2) Blend well to dissolve gelatin and add in sugar, lemon juice and salt.
3) Through a sieve, put cottage cheese and mix into the mixture.
4) Let chill to thicken the mixture.
5) When... - 42.2394
Cottage Cheese Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 47.9267
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Cottage Cheese Upside Down Scone Biscuit
1) Preheat the oven to 425°C
2) Butter 8 inch sandwich tin with 1oz. of butter and line the bottom with a parchment paper.
3) In non-stick pan, melt butter and saute onion until soft.
4) Place the onions in tin, spread with tomato slices on the... - 46.8603
Cottage Cheese Quiche
Position rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
Partially bake pie shell until golden, about 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Reduce temperature to 350°F.
Combine cottage and Swiss cheeses, eggs, chives, salt and pepper and beat well.
Turn into... - 39.7047
Cucumber With Cottage Cheese Salad
Cucumber with cottage cheese salad is a salad lovers delight. People who love cucumbers in their salad cannot resist this one. When cucumber with cottage cheese salad is served chilled it tastes amazing. Add some tomatoes and herbs and serve it with Italian... - 49.9376
Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Through a sieve, press the cottage cheese or liquidise it.
2) Add the cream to cheese and mix well together (if very dry add a little more cream).
3) Also add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a 9 inch (23 cm) flan... - 38.4601
Cottage Cheese & Chives Stuffed Pears
1) In a sieve, place the cottage cheese and leave to drain for 10 minutes to remove excess liquid.
2) Discard the liquid and in a clean bowl sieve the cheese.
3) With an apple corer, remove the core from each of the pears.
4) Brush the hollowed... - 42.136
Molded Cottage Cheese And Spinach Salad
Mix all ingredients and pack into a lightly oiled 5-cup ring mold.
Cover and chill 3-4 hours.
Unmold and garnish, if you like, with tomato wedges and parsley or watercress sprigs. - 35.5183