- » Cottage Cheese Pineapple
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese pineapple recipes.
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Mold
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup water.
Drain pine apple, reserving juice.
Boil remaining water with pineapple juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over gelatin.
Mix in pine apple.
Cool; add cottage cheese and whipped cream.
Chill. - 28.7918
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwiches
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwiches - combines the flavor of juicy pineapples and the richness of cream cheese. I tried this Cottage Cheese Pineapple Sandwich last week for the weekend get-together and it was an instant hit. - 28.6061
Cottage Cheese And Pineapple Sandwiches
Drain juice from pineapple.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, pineapple, salt and pepper.
Spread this mixture equally on four buttered slices of bread.
Sandwich with remaining four buttered slices.
Cover with a damp towel and keep in the refrigerator for... - 27.4704
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Cottage Cheese Jelly
Dissolve the jelly in boiling water - add cold water and chill to partially set.
Add balance of ingredients and mix well.
Mold and chill until set - 27.518
Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad
Combine the two flavors of gelatin, then dissolve in the boiling water (this will be heavy syrup because there is less than the usual amount of water for dissolving the gelatin, so stir thoroughly). Add the evaporated milk to the salad dressing to make a... - 23.5822
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Salad
I love cheese and I love fruits and this Molded Cottage Cheese Pineapple Salad is a mix of both! Truly delicious, the Molded Cottage Cheese Pineapple Salad tops my list of favorites. - 38.2358
Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve gelatins in water; add salt.
Combine remaining ingredients; fold into gelatin.
Chill until firm.
Serve on lettuce. - 30.128
Pineapple And Cottage Cheese Salad Ring
1) Into a bowl, add in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Mix and chill the bowl covered.
2) Into a 1-quart measurer, add in the leftover juice along with syrup drained from the canned pineapple. If needed, add in water to get 3 cups of... - 47.4507
Cottage Cheese Luncheon Salad
1) Drain the liquid from the can of the pineapple rings.
2) On each salad plate, arrange 2 rings.
3) Place half the cottage cheese.
4) Season with salt and pepper if liked.
5) Sprinkle walnuts on top.
6) Serve the salad with... - 39.2061
Cottage Cheese Delight
Mix cottage cheese, pineapple, and gelatin powder together.
Blend in marshmallows and Cool Whip; chill before serving." - 24.6824
Cherry Cottage Cheese Molds
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Measure 2 teaspoons into each of 6 individual molds; chill until set.
Chill remaining gelatin mixture until thick but not set.
Stir in cottage cheese, pineapple, and nuts.
Pour into molds; chill until firm.
Unmold on lettuce. - 28.3669
Pineapple-cheese Open-faced Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine smooth cottage cheese with raisins and pineapple.
3. Spread cottage cheese mixture on 4 slices of whole-grain bread. - 30.5577