- » Cottage Cheese Patty
Cottage Cheese Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese patty recipes.
Cottage Cheese Meat Patties
Mix all the ingredients together without crushing the meat too much.
Form into 4 large or 6 medium patties.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) 4 minutes at HIGH.
Sprinkle paprika over the patties.
Set them in the hot dish without removing it from the oven.
... - 39.1887
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.5141
Cottage Cheese Patties
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, heat tomato wedges; remove wedges to platter; keep warm.
2. Into bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Stir in cottage cheese, carrot, green pepper, onion, salt, and oregano; shape into two... - 35.2784
Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Patties
Mix ingredients well.
Heat prepared frying pan on medium or low heat and spread large spoonfuls of mixture into shape of patties about 1/2 to 1/4" thick in frying pan.
Cover and cook until lower side is brown, about 5 minutes; turn patties and brown other... - 42.3804
1. Mash the potatoes very well.
2. Crumble the cheese well.
3. Soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
4. Mix the potatoes, cheese, coriander, chillies, cabbage, onions and bread slices very well and add salt.
5. Shape... - 44.4362
Triple Cheese Patties
Triple Cheese Patties is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this patty is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, cheese and herbs is simply heavenly! - 43.5827
Cheese And Rice Patties
For sauce, cook green pepper in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain... - 48.0866
Quick Cheese Snack
Combine dry ingredients; cut in shortening to resemble coarse meal.
Add milk to form soft dough.
Knead dough 6 times.
Roll on floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
Brush half the biscuits with egg yolks; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
Bake biscuits at 450 Â°F 10... - 39.0674
Vegetarian Mushroom Patties
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil until thoroughly blended. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add oil and heat 1 minute. Cook patties over medium heat until... - 36.1689
Cauliflower And Cheese Patties
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Remove from heat and drain.
4) In a blender, mix together cauliflower, cheese, bread, onion flakes, salt and pepper.
5) Blend the... - 43.4329
Russian Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Blend all ingredients together.
Bake in shallow, oiled baking dish until delicately brown.
Serve with sour cream on top or honey blended with stewed apricots, peaches or plums. - 26.9605
Individual Salami And Cottage Cheese Flans
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 4 patty tins of 4 inch each and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15... - 46.8854
Blend all ingredients except breadcrumbs and wheatgerm.
Keep mixture firm.
Shape into patties and leave in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Roll in breadcrumbs and wheat germ before frying in hot oil, or bake in greased baking sheet in hot oven, turning to... - 25.5918
Blend all ingredients except wheat germ.
Mixture should be stiff.
Shape into patties.
Coat with wheat germ.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Broil until golden brown on each side. - 35.0843
Patty Cakes - Savory Mashed Potato Fried Cakes
1. Slice the scallions; slice the tomatoes, set aside.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes and place it in the steamer, steam the potatoes until fork tender.
3. Once done place it in a bowl and using the back of the spoon mash the potatoes.
4.... - 0
Combine mashed potato, flour, salt and pepper to make 20 balls.
Cut each slice of bread into four pieces.
Combine all ingredients for filling and make 20 balls.
Roll potato balls into rounds (puries) about 3 inches in diameter dusting with bread crumbs.
Place... - 43.9362
Vegetable Rice Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup mix with rice, eggs, cheeses and pepper.
2. Use a wooden spoon or your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture using a ¼ cup measure.
4. Lightly grease your hands with oil and shape each portion into a 3 inch... - 43.9661
Hamburger Cheese Bake
Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet.
Stir in tomato sauce, sugar, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Remove from heat.
Mean while, cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, green onion and green... - 41.7477
Meatless Cheese Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese and soup mix until well combined.
Then stir in the oats.
Using about 1/3 cup of mixture for each burger, shape the mixture into six 1/2" thick patties.
Spray an unheated griddle or large skillet... - 30.2097
Turkey & Cheese Burgers
In a bowl, mix turkey, chiles, cottage cheese, bread crumbs, taco sauce, and cumin until well combined.
Heat a broiler pan with a rack in a 500° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, divide turkey mixture into 5 equal portions and shape each into a patty about... - 33.9039
For sauce, in a medium skillet melt butter or margarine; add chopped tomatoes, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till tomatoes are softened.
Uncover and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Drain cottage... - 46.4618
Salmon Cheese Puff Pies
Salmon cheese puff pies are cream cheese and salmon turnovers. Oven baked, these salmon cheese puff pies are made with a mix of cottage cheese with flaked canned salmon. Flavored with lemon juice and dill, it is combined with vegetables and pimientos, the... - 40.6233
Spiced Cheese Cakes
Push the cottage cheese through a strainer until smooth, then mix with the milk, herbs, semolina, breadcrumbs, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Fold the ham into the cheese mixture.
The mixture should be thick, so if necessary add more... - 38.0948
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs, oil, sesame seed buns, and cottage cheese.
– Shape mixture into 4 patties, dredge with breadcrumbs and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil, brown patties on both sides, serve on sesame seed... - 30.486
Devilish Potato Stacks
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, deviled ham and worcestershire sauce.
Shape mixture into 4 patties.
Place patties in un greased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Prepare potato puffs as directed on package except decrease water to 1 cup.
Stir cottage cheese and half... - 37.2385
Combine all the ingredients for filling and make 3 balls of equal size.
Mix mashed potato, salt and pepper and make 3 balls of equal size.
Roll potato balls into rounds (using a little flour) 4 to 4 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place a ball of cottage cheese on... - 42.0535
1 In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, place frozen hash brown potatoes.
2 Cover using a plastic wrap and microwave at high (100% power),for 3 minutes.
3 Add in cottage cheese, sour cream, green onion, parsley, garlic and salt.
4 Combine... - 42.6405
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Combine drained spinach, cottage cheese, parsley, and the dash salt; mix well and set aside.
In a bowl combine egg, crumbs, and the remaining salt; add beef and mix well.
On waxed paper form meat... - 41.2739
Marquis Steaks For One Hundred
Combine all the ingredients except the beef and blend well.
Add the beef and mix well.
Shape into patties and place in baking pans.
Bake for 25 minutes in 350-degree oven.
Thicken the drippings for gravy and pour over patties. - 27.9573
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Stir in cottage cheese and the dash salt; set aside.In bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and the 1 1/2 tea spoons salt.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix well.
On waxed paper shape meat mixture into... - 41.0503
These mock eggs recipe is great for those who crave the texture of eggs but cant have them. This baked preparation of mock eggs is made with potatoes, cottage cheese, bread crumbs and flour and flavored with chili, ginger, pepper and coriander leaves. - 42.7815
Double Wheat Burgers
1. In a large bowl, beat egg and egg whites to blend. Stir in bread crumbs, wheat germ, walnuts, green onions, cottage cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, and paprika. Season to taste with salt.
2. On an oiled 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet, shape... - 28.2161
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, egg substitute or egg whites, parsley, cumin, coriander, garlic, chili powder and oil until smooth.
Add the chick-peas and blend or process on low speed until smooth. (If necessary, stop and... - 42.1911
Meaty Lasagna Bake
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook spinach, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape ground beef or meat-loaf mixture into a patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side then break up into... - 32.6495
Speedy Party Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) Cook noodles according to package direction and drain.
3) Cook spinach and drain.
4) Shape ground beef into patty and brown in oil.
5) Stir in sauce from lasagna dinner.
6) Blend egg with cottage cheese,... - 42.0451
In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients.
Crumble the beef over the mixture and mix well.
Shape into 10 patties.
Grill patties, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the meat is no longer pink. - 30.4011
In a bowl stir all ingredients, except sour cream or yogurt for topping, until completely mixed.
Pour dollar-sized patties on a greased griddle and cook on each side until brown. - 27.9047
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 42.8764
Our Favorite Lasagna
1 Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with ground beef.
Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2 Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft.
Stir in... - 42.1604
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 37.1685
Low Calorie Meat Lasagna
1. Combine the onion, celery, garlic and water in a medium-size skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, or until water evaporates and the vegetables are tender; push to one side.
2. Shape ground beef into a thick patty in same pan; brown 5 minutes on each side; break... - 40.8491
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface, then cut out 24 circles with 3 inch fluted cutter and line 24 deep patty tins.
3) Prick the dough, then refrigerate for minimum 30... - 45.6383
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 122.533
Criss Cross Lasagna
1. Squeeze sausages from casings; mix meat lightly with meat-loaf mixture. Shape into a large patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks; push to one side.
2. Stir in onion and garlic; saute just until soft. Stir in... - 35.0634
Spinach Pasties With Ready Puff Pastry
1) Into a saucepan, cook the spinach over a low flame till the moisture has all evaporated and keep aside
2) Into the same saucepan, beat in the butter, cheese, dill weed, nutmeg, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and add salt generously
3) Keep aside to... - 45.9346
Maids Of Honor Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450 to 475°F, Gas Mark 7 to 8.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it.
3) Mix vigorously one-third of butter or margarine to this until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Pour in enough water to make the... - 45.5782
Cottage Cheese Patty Recipes By Category
Cottage Cheese Patty Dish: