- » Cottage Cheese Egg Custard
Cottage Cheese Egg Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese egg custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese egg custard recipes.
Cottage Cheese Custard
Put first 4 ingredients in blender with cup markings or a 2 cup measuring cup; pour in milk to the 2 cup mark.
Put in blender; blend smooth.
Pour into four or five greased 5- or 6-ounce custard cups; set in shallow pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water into pan, 1... - 36.1269
Cottage Cheese Flan With Fresh Dill
Make a light dough of 6 oz. butter, a little salt, 2 eggs, and 1 gill sour cream.
Roll out to finger's thickness, put into baking tin, shaping and trimming edges.
Spread the following filling over it: Put 2 lb. sweet cottage cheese through sieve.
Mix it with... - 33.147
Individual Salami And Cottage Cheese Flans
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 4 patty tins of 4 inch each and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15... - 46.8854
Quick Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Place the pastry flan case in the oven until warm.
3) In a pan, saute the onion in butter, until golden brown.
4) Stir in the capers, eggs, cream or milk and cottage cheese.
5) Season with the salt and... - 45.0107
Smoked Haddock And Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) In a pan, place the fish, water and half of the lemon juice and poach gently until tender.
3) Using a slotted ladle remove fish.
4) Skin and flake the flesh.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the... - 45.8496
Cottage Cheese And Salmon Flan
The Cottage Cheese And Salmon Flan is one of the dishes which often finds a place on my Labor Day celebration menu. It packs in the richness of pink salmon, mayonnaise, chives and dried dill. Just give this rich and flavorsome salmon flan a try and watch out... - 49.468
Cottage Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the nutmeg, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
3. Pour into six buttered or oiled custard cups. Sprinkle with... - 30.1131
Preheat oven to 325° F.
and grease an 8-inch round, glass baking dish.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add scalded milk and stir until well blended.
Put cottage cheese through a sieve, then add it to the milk-egg mixture.
Add honey and vanilla.
Mix... - 39.355
Refrigerated Cottage Cheese Filling
Soften gelatin in cider.
Beat egg yolk in top of double boiler until thick and lemony in color.
Add honey, milk, salt and seeds.
Cook over hot water, stirring frequently, until thickened to consistency of custard.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve... - 40.5471
Frau Moyer's Cheese Custard Pie
Serve this Frau Moyer'S Cheese Custard Pie as a delivious dessert or a sweet breakfast. A very easy to make pie, this Frau Moyer'S Cheese Custard Pie is simply irresistable with the creamy cottage cheese on it! Worth a try,so don't miss the chance. - 45.003
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 8 custard cups with margarine.
Blend remaining ingredients well.
Place in custard cups.
Set cups in shallow pan of water and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Unmold and serve with hot spaghetti or pizza sauce. - 32.7266
Light Custard Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In blender container, combine cottage cheese and ReaLemon® brand; blend until smooth.
In large mixer bowl, beat eggs and sugar; add cheese mixture, milk and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Pour into crust.
Bake 45 minutes or until... - 43.3289
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Halve zucchini or summer squash lengthwise; parboil in boiling salted water to cover in large saucepan 5 minutes; drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
2. Mix cottage cheese and cheddar cheese, eggs, dillweed, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl, then... - 30.9276
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Preheat the oven at (350°)
2. To prepare the zucchini or squashes halve lengthwise.
3. In a large saucepan parboil in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes, drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
4. In a medium-size bowl mix... - 44.2271
Zucchini And Mushroom Cheese Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the whole wheat bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a large skillet, saute the onion in... - 46.3463
Cheese Custard Apple Pie
Mix apples, 1/4 cup sugar and spices and put in pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) 15 minutes.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and remaining ingredients, except raisins, and beat until thoroughly blended.
Pour over apple mixture in pie and... - 38.5528
Spinach Cottage Pie
Line (9-inch) pie dish with pastry.
Press excess liquid from spinach.
Spread in pastry-lined dish.
Fold cottage cheese, sugar, salt and poultry seasoning into beaten eggs.
Pour egg mixture over spinach.
MICROWAVE 25 MINUTES on '8', or until set.
Let... - 35.9295
Cottage Cheddar Puff
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray two 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In blender container combine cheeses, egg yolks, reconstituted onion, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container... - 29.1855
Cottage Apple Pie
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, cream, milk, vanilla, and cottage cheese.
Combine apples, 1/4 cup sugar and spices in pie shell.
Bake at 425 degrees, 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 325 and add custard mixture.
Bake 40 minutes longer. - 39.3291
Apple Custard Pie
I always loved the apple pie that my mom used to make and this Apple Custard Pie is an interesting variation of it! Yes, a great blend if apples, spices and creamy cottage cheese in the custard base, this Apple Custard Pie is sure to please any palate. My... - 49.6401
Cook onions with garlic in salad oil until vegetables are soft.
Add spinach and cook over low heat until thawed, breaking spinach block apart to hasten heating.
Meanwhile, beat eggs until foamy; season with salt and pepper.
Stir in jack cheese, Cheddar... - 41.096
Paskha With Custard Base
In the top of a double boiler, blend cream, sugar, and egg yolks.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, until custard coats a metal spoon in a thick, shiny layer, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool.
Split vanilla bean lengthwise with a sharp knife... - 40.0735
Cheese And Spinach Flan
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the mustard powder, paprika, salt and cheese. Bind to a soft, pliable dough with the chilled water. Knead lightly... - 37.1222
Apricot Cheese Flan
This Apricot Cheese Flan is an exquisite and is perfect for a tea or coffee break. The recipe is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Apricot Cheese Flan and let me know how it turned out for you! - 53.2716
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spread the salami at the base of the pastry case to cover.
3) In a bowl, mix well together cottage cheese, eggs, onions, herbs and seasoning.
4) Spoon the egg mixture over the salami.
5) Place on a... - 44.3707
Coeur A La Crème With Heavy Cream
1) Force cheese through a fine sieve.
2) Mix with heavy cream and stir sugar.
3) Beat egg whites till stiff. Fold into cheese and cream mixture.
4) Line heart-shaped molds with cheesecloth. Alternately, line a fine-mesh sieve with cheesecloth and use... - 40.9681
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) Wash spinach several times in cold water to clean thoroughly.
3) Remove the centre stalk from each leaf.
3) Roll the prepared pastry thinly,
4) Line an 8-inch (20-cm) quiche tin or a... - 42.8768
Continental Lemon Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet, reserve the dough trimmings.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together, until... - 43.6404
Pineapple Cheese Cream
1) Add gelatine into the water and leave for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the juice from the pineapple and make up to 1/4 pint (1 1/2 dl) with water.
3) Reserve the pineapple rings.
4) Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
5) Add the sugar to... - 43.7505
Lemon Cheese Meringue
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Make the custard by add egg yolks, sugar, flour and 1 tablespoon of milk in a bowl. Mix well.
3) In a saucepan, boil the rest of the milk.
4) Slowly pour in a little of the boiled milk into the the... - 46.9502
Raisin And Cheese Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pie crust in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 450°F
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Mash cottage cheese by pressing it through a sieve.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, combine eggs, honey, butter lemon... - 46.6001
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare two 10-ounce custard cups or 10 individual soufflÃ© dishes by spraying them with the nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a blender bowl, tip in the cottage cheese, American cheese, egg yolk and... - 38.324
Individual Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Grease 8 custard cups with butter.
3. Press hard-boiled eggs and cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Add to a bowl and blend.
5. In another bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar and melted butter or margarine... - 44.2241
Refrigerator Cheese Pie
1) In ½ cup cold water, add gelatin to soften.
2) In a bowl, add egg yolks, sugar, milk and salt to combine.
3) Place the bowl over boiling water to cook by frequent stirring until thick and smooth.
4) Add the gelatin to stir in.
5) Allow the mixture... - 46.2762
Individual Cheese Pudding
This mouth-watering Individual Cheese Pudding is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Individual Cheese Pudding for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.3313
Russian Easter Cheese Dessert
Mix egg yolks and whipping cream in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just coats a metal spoon, 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place saucepan in cold water until... - 39.5
Bavarian Cheese Cream
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the skim milk in small bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks, sugar and remaining skim milk. Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and lightly... - 26.7823
Deep Dish Apple-cheese Pie
Line ungreased 8-inch square pan with pastry.
Brush with slightly beaten egg white.
Combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Arrange apple mixture in pastry-lined pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 425° F.
Mean while, combine eggs, sugar, salt, milk, vanilla, and... - 47.2316
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves.
2. Heat cheese just until lukewarm in small saucepan; stir into yeast mixture; add sugar, onion,... - 39.3504
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir; dissolve yeast.
2. Heat cheese just until lukewarm in small saucepan; stir into yeast mixture; add sugar, onion, dill weed,... - 37.747
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet... - 46.5814
Two Pepper Crustless Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°).
2. Place the cottage cheese in the container of an electric blender. Cover; whirl until the cheese is fairly smooth. Transfer the cottage cheese to a large bowl.
3. Combine the whole eggs, egg whites and skim milk in the... - 37.526
Cointreau Curd Cups
1. Grate the rind coarsely from a quarter of the orange and set aside for decoration. Grate the remaining rind finely.
2. Place the cottage cheese in a bowl, then beat in the grated orange rind, honey and Cointreau.
3. Gradually mix in the yogurt until... - 27.4194
Spitzer's Sunday Night Special
1) Rinse, dry and seed the chilies, then slice into 1-inch wide strips.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan, place half the corn chips at the bottom.
3) Arrange about 1/3 of the chilies over the corn chips then place the meat, if... - 41.8693
Sift dry ingredients into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to dry dough with water and lemon juice.
Turn out on to floured board and knead lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one half to fit base of greased lamington tin,... - 44.1607
Sunday Night Special
Wash and dry chilies.
Remove any remaining seeds.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide.
Put half the corn chips in bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan.
Arrange about one-third of the chilies on top of corn chips.
Place meat, if desired, on top of chilies.
Dot cottage... - 37.1114
Lemon Cheesecake Tower
1. Separate eggs, putting whites in a small bowl, yolks in a second small bowl. Beat egg yolks slightly with water and salt; sweeten with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 1 cup (48 teaspoons) sugar.
2. Mix unflavored gelatin and... - 40.855
Home Made Cheesecake Squares
Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and lemon juice and beat to a firm dough.
Knead lightly for 3 minutes.
Divide the dough in half and roll out one half to fit the... - 40.364
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 49.919
No Bake Cheesecake
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in a medium-size saucepan. Pour 1/2 cup into a 1-cup measure; stir in cold water; set aside at room temperature while preparing custard mixture.
2. Beat egg yolks slightly in a small bowl with a fork; slowly stir in a generous... - 35.3701
1) Soften the gelatin by soaking it in 1/2 cup water.
2) Whip the cottage cheese with cold water.
3) To make the custard on a double boiler mix together the milk, 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks.
4) Cook till the... - 48.8715
Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
Chilled pineapple cheesecake is a frozen cheesecake made with a vanilla wafer crust. The crumbly and light crust of the chilled pineapple cheesecake is filled with cream styled cottage cheese cpmbined with heavy cream, pineapples, eggs and flavored with lemon... - 45.3861
Spinach Rice Timbales
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Combine cottage cheese and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Stir in spinach and rice.
Divide mixture among 6 (6-ounce) custard cups coated... - 42.7193
Place a small skillet over high heat, add the apple juice, and bring just to a boil.
Remove from the heat, and stir in the gelatin until it dissolves.
Transfer this mixture to a blender, add the diced strawberries, and puree until smooth.
Stir in the vanilla,... - 43.9322
Spinach Stuffed Sole
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a mixing bowl stir together egg white, croutons, cottage cheese, carrot, and cocktail sauce.
Stir in the drained spinach.
Spray four 10 ounce custard cups with nonstick spray coating.
Line cups with fish fillets,... - 37.8805
Put the eggs, honey, butter, milk, and rum into your blender and buzz until smooth.
Stir together the whole wheat flour, familia, baking powder, and salt. Pour in the liquid mixture and stir until they are well mixed.
Pour the batter into an oiled spring... - 37.3319
Green Chile And Pepper Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese until shredded.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and green chiles... - 45.672
Welsh Leek Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Clean the leeks and chop its green and white parts into 1 - inch pieces.
3. Take a saucepan, add the chicken stock along with rind, lemon juice and butter and boil it.
4. Stir in leeks and cook over... - 45.0318
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart
Knead a loose dough from the flour, yeast, the milk, egg, salt and olive oil and set aside to rise 30 minutes.
Wash and pat the zucchini dry, slice and saute briefly in the butter, stirring constantly.
Quarter the green peppers and cut into 1/4-inch... - 45.8409
1) In a medium-size saucepan dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Pour 1/2 cup and mix with cold water; keep aside at room temperature.
3) In a small bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
4) Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the hot gelatin mixture. Pour it back into... - 46.4243
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
Increase heat to high; add beef.
Cook, stirring to break up, for about 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in oregano, basil,... - 43.9808