- » Cottage Cheese Beef Bake
Cottage Cheese Beef Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cheese beef bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cheese beef bake recipes.
Cottage Cheese Beef Bake
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In skillet cook ground beef or ground pork, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain off fat.
Stir... - 40.0366
You May Also Like!
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef with the cottage cheese, egg, rolled oats, catsup, prepared mustard, onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix the ingredients lightly until well blended.
Press the mixture loosely into a shallow baking pan (about 8 inches square).
Bake, uncovered,... - 40.1949
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
3) Take an 8-inch pan and pour the mixture into it.
4) Bake for about 20 minutes and then top it with cheese.
5) Bake for another 10 minutes and let... - 46.6359
Cottage Beef Bake
Cook the macaroni according to package directions and drain.
Combine with the cottage cheese and set aside.
Saute the onion in butter until transparent.
Add the ground beef and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in the salt, flour, Italian seasoning and tomato... - 40.9862
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 46.0424
Cottage Cheese Noodle Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Lightly spray a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or lightly oil.
2. Crumble the beef into a nonreactive medium skillet. Add the celery, onion and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, just until the meat is... - 36.2835
Cottage Cheese Lasagna
In 2-quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, parsley flakes and garlic salt.
In small mixing... - 45.0184
Cottage Beef And Eggs
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Mince dried beef.
3) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients except last 2 ingredients.
4) Transfer into shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
5) Sprinkle parsley and paprika on top.
6) Bake in preheated... - 39.1732
Meaty Cottage Pie
Chef Merlin presents a traditional Irish comfort food recipe that is not only good for your health, but appeasing to your taste buds too. This stick-to-your-ribs dish that combines ground beef, mashed potatoes, milk, peas, sauce and yummy spices promises a... - 84.4211
Lynn's Cottage Pie/shepherd's Pie
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Cottage Pie, also known as Shepherd's Pie. This was a viewer request from Dylan. This is a great dinner idea. Serve with a salad for a complete meal. - 0
1. Preheat oven to 425°F In 4-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling. Boil until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes; drain and return to saucepan. With potato masher, mash potatoes with milk and 2 tablespoons butter.... - 33.5869