- » Cottage Cheese
Cottage Cheese Recipes
Cottage cheese is a mild flavored ingredient that is basically cheese curd. The whey is not removed completely to ensure that the cheese remains loose. Cottage cheese is never colored or aged and is made from natural ... More »
Cottage Cheese Walnut And Blueberry Snack
Never thought that cottage cheese can be simply transformed into such an appetizing and terrific snack. Join Terry Shanahan in his kitchen for a quick and super easy recipe that he makes in no time. The video is surely a must watch for an effortless magical... - 120.028
Milk Substitute Cottage Cheese Creamer
Run out of milk? Watch this video now so that you can keep this Cottage Cheese Creamer ready to substitute milk in your shakes or frappes. Chef Amy swears by this instant Cottage Cheese Creamer since it comes really handy in the kitchen. Watch it now. - 94.0426
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.2228
Cucumber With Cottage Cheese Salad
Cucumber with cottage cheese salad is a salad lovers delight. People who love cucumbers in their salad cannot resist this one. When cucumber with cottage cheese salad is served chilled it tastes amazing. Add some tomatoes and herbs and serve it with Italian... - 49.2677
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 49.022
Corn And Cottage Cheese
1)In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and then add cottage cheese and beat again.
2)In a bowl, make a paste of 1/4 cup milk and flour.
3)In another bowl, mix together flour mixture, remaining milk, corn, salt, pepper and sugar to egg mixture.
4)Take a... - 48.1149
Pineapple And Cottage Cheese Salad Ring
1) Into a bowl, add in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Mix and chill the bowl covered.
2) Into a 1-quart measurer, add in the leftover juice along with syrup drained from the canned pineapple. If needed, add in water to get 3 cups of... - 47.4507
Cottage Cheese Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 47.3293
Pancakes With Cottage Cheese Filling
1) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, half the water, flour, salt
2) Blend well using a fork and add the remaining water
3) Allow the batter to rest while making the filling
4) For the filling, into a bowl, combine the cheese eggs, cinnamon
5) Beat... - 47.273
Herbed Cottage Cheese
1) Collect all the required ingredients.
2) In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Xtra parsley can be added for the garnishing. ... - 47.2616
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 45.7816
Melon Ball And Cottage Cheese Salad Mold
1) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave it for 5 minutes.
2) Add hot water and sugar and mix until gelatin dissolves.
3) Fold in next 3 ingredients. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add fruits and in a lightly oiled 8-cup mold... - 45.641
Cottage Cheese Ring
1. In a bowl blend cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon rind together and set aside.
2. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons water and lemon juice to soften and dissolve over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar and salt and remove from heat.
4. Add... - 45.4286
Fruit Cottage Cheese Ring
1) Drain the fruit cocktail and place aside.
2) In a bowl, add gelatin in hot water.
3) Stir in to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Add ginger ale to stir in.
5) In two bowls, distribute the mixture equally.
6) In one part of the mixture, add... - 45.3955
Cottage Cheese Nut Croquettes
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
4) Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
5) Shape the portions in croquettes.
6) In a bowl, add egg and... - 45.1934
Cottage Cheese Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a blender, smooth cottage cheese or force through strainer.
4. Transfer cheese into bowl.
5. Add in sugar. Beat in... - 44.9857
Cottage Cheese Salmon Loaf
1) Lightly oil a 1 1/2 qt loaf pan and place aside.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the salmon. Flake and place aside.
3) In a bowl, pour in half of the milk.
4) Add gelatin to soften.
5) In a saucepan, pour in remaining milk and heat... - 44.7788
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
This cottage cheese cheesecake is a lovely dessert made with a light and crispy garham cracker crust. Filled with cottage cheese, cream cheese with eggs and vanilla for flavore, the cottage cheese cheesecake is topped with sour cream and fresh fruit. - 44.5932
Pea Cottage Cheese Soup
1. In a blender combine together cottage cheese, peas, and milk; cover and blend to a smooth mixture.
2. In a saucepan mix together potato, celery, onion, chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 44.266
Cottage Cheese With Tomatoes And Peppers
An easy skillet tossed paneer/cottage cheese preparation made with vegetables like peppers and tomatoes. Seasoned and flavored with a hint of garam masala, this makes a great side, snack or appetizer! - 44.1871
Cottage Cheese And Ham Cups
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Gently cook till it is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) Take the saucepan off the... - 44.074
Cottage Cheese Spring Salad
1. In a medium bowl into cottage cheese stir in parsley, mint, chives or green-onion tops and chopped olives.
2. Season with salt and pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes if using dried herbs.
3. Into cottage-cheese mixture stir ham and... - 43.8689
Featherweight crepes are simple to make and delicious snack or light dessert dish. These crepes are rich with cottage cheese still are light on the stomach. Serve featherweight crepes with some sauce of your choice and enjoy. - 43.4076
Herbed Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl mix together cheese, cream, cucumber, green pepper, onion, basil, pepper, and tarragon.
2) Lined 4 serving plates with the lettuce leaf.
3) Fold the cheese mixture well together.
4) Spoon the cottage cheese mixture equally on... - 43.3106
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.2978
Puffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Beat egg yolks till very thick; add pepper and the cheese; continue beating until well blended.
Beat whites till frothy; add salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
When hot, pour in omelet mixture; spread... - 43.1978
Cottage Cheese Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Make a depression in the centre and crack an egg yolk into it.
3) Work the flour into the egg yolk, gradually adding water and beat thoroughly.
4) Then beat in the cottage cheese and blend... - 42.7901
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 42.5653
Cottage Cheese And Melon Go
1. In a blender, put together 1/3 cup cantaloupe chunks and lime juice; blend them on high speed until it is pureed.
2. Remove and transfer the pureed cantaloupe to a re-sealable plastic container.
3. Cover the container and refrigerate until ready... - 41.9572
Cottage Cheese Nut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, add onions in melted margarine to sauté.
3) Stir in broth powder, eggs, and remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Use an oiled 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside... - 41.8785
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 41.8066
Cottage Cheese Spinach
Mix in a bowl the spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese, green onions, dill or savory.
Stir until well mixed.
Pour into a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate, cover with plastic wrap or a lid.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at... - 41.7006
Cottage Cheese Macaroni
Place in a large microwave-safe bowl the water, onion and the teaspoon of salt.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the macaroni, stir.
Microwave 12 to 14 minutes at HIGH.
Strain into a fine sieve.
Beat the eggs until light.
Add the milk and cottage... - 41.535
Onion Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Have ready heavy 10-inch skillet that can go into the oven.
Add bread crumbs to cream and let stand.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until... - 41.535
Layered Tomato And Cottage Cheese Salad
1. In a bowl, blend together cottage cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, and olives, whisking with a small wire whisk
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut a thin slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
4. Scoop out the seeds and pulp using a teaspoon.
5.... - 41.4313
Cottage Cheese Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Combine cottage cheese and egg in a blender; whirl until smooth.
In a large bowl, stir together baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and 3 1/4 cups of the flour.
Work butter into flour mixture with your fingers until no... - 41.4275
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flan
Layer sheets of pastry, brushing between each sheet with butter.
Lift pastry into a 25cm flan tin, press over base and side.
Trim pastry edge to about 1.5cm higher than side of tin.
Blend or process cottage cheese, sour cream and eggs until smooth.
Fry bacon... - 41.0615
Cottage Cheese Hot Cakes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and combine with cottage cheese.
2. In a large basin, sift together dry ingredients.
3. Add cheese egg mixture, milk and oil and stir well until blended to form a smooth thick batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with... - 41.009
Cottage Cheese Recipes By Category
Cottage Cheese Ingredient: