- » Cottage Cheese
Cottage Cheese Recipes
Cottage cheese is a mild flavored ingredient that is basically cheese curd. The whey is not removed completely to ensure that the cheese remains loose. Cottage cheese is never colored or aged and is made from natural ... More »
Squash Blossoms Filled With Cottage Cheese
If squash blossoms or squash flowers are growing in your garden or are available at nearby farmer's market, just don’t let them go. Pick a few fresh ones and make a super tasty dish by using cottage cheese scrambled egg and flour. If you don't know what I... - 141.518
Cottage Cheese Walnut And Blueberry Snack
Never thought that cottage cheese can be simply transformed into such an appetizing and terrific snack. Join Terry Shanahan in his kitchen for a quick and super easy recipe that he makes in no time. The video is surely a must watch for an effortless magical... - 120.028
Milk Substitute Cottage Cheese Creamer
Run out of milk? Watch this video now so that you can keep this Cottage Cheese Creamer ready to substitute milk in your shakes or frappes. Chef Amy swears by this instant Cottage Cheese Creamer since it comes really handy in the kitchen. Watch it now. - 94.0426
Braised Saucy Cottage Cheese
Ever tried cottage cheese in your recipes? Here is Ching’s Chef Vikas demonstrating a great cottage cheese recipe. A quick and simple dish, well flavored with Ching’s sauces! - 85.9174
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.2228
Cottage Cheese Roast
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Cottage Cheese Roast! Try this Cottage Cheese Roast recipe and let me know what comes to your mind instantly after tasting it. - 50.0349
Cucumber With Cottage Cheese Salad
Cucumber with cottage cheese salad is a salad lovers delight. People who love cucumbers in their salad cannot resist this one. When cucumber with cottage cheese salad is served chilled it tastes amazing. Add some tomatoes and herbs and serve it with Italian... - 49.2677
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 49.022
Cottage Cheese And Onion Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the metal blade of the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions coarsely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add... - 48.9456
Corn And Cottage Cheese
1)In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and then add cottage cheese and beat again.
2)In a bowl, make a paste of 1/4 cup milk and flour.
3)In another bowl, mix together flour mixture, remaining milk, corn, salt, pepper and sugar to egg mixture.
4)Take a... - 48.1149
Pineapple And Cottage Cheese Salad Ring
1) Into a bowl, add in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Mix and chill the bowl covered.
2) Into a 1-quart measurer, add in the leftover juice along with syrup drained from the canned pineapple. If needed, add in water to get 3 cups of... - 47.4507
Cottage Cheese Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 47.3293
Pancakes With Cottage Cheese Filling
1) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, half the water, flour, salt
2) Blend well using a fork and add the remaining water
3) Allow the batter to rest while making the filling
4) For the filling, into a bowl, combine the cheese eggs, cinnamon
5) Beat... - 47.273
Herbed Cottage Cheese
1) Collect all the required ingredients.
2) In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Xtra parsley can be added for the garnishing. ... - 47.2616
Cottage Cheese Soup
Indulge your taste buds with the richness of this Cottage Cheese Soup. - 47.0648
Cottage Cheese Oil Pizza Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a food processor mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Add cottage cheese and oil and mix well.
4. Gradually add the milk, one tablespoonful at a time, until the dough forms a ball.
5. If dough is... - 45.8399
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 45.7816
Melon Ball And Cottage Cheese Salad Mold
1) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave it for 5 minutes.
2) Add hot water and sugar and mix until gelatin dissolves.
3) Fold in next 3 ingredients. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add fruits and in a lightly oiled 8-cup mold... - 45.641
Cottage Cheese And Crab Mousse
1. In a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
3. Add the crabmeat, cream and lemon juice; mix very thoroughly.
4. Stir in the gelatine to the crabmeat mixture.
5. Spoon... - 45.5729
Cottage Cheese Ring
1. In a bowl blend cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon rind together and set aside.
2. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons water and lemon juice to soften and dissolve over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar and salt and remove from heat.
4. Add... - 45.4286
Fruit Cottage Cheese Ring
1) Drain the fruit cocktail and place aside.
2) In a bowl, add gelatin in hot water.
3) Stir in to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Add ginger ale to stir in.
5) In two bowls, distribute the mixture equally.
6) In one part of the mixture, add... - 45.3955
Cottage Cheese Nut Croquettes
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
4) Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
5) Shape the portions in croquettes.
6) In a bowl, add egg and... - 45.1934
Cottage Cheese Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a blender, smooth cottage cheese or force through strainer.
4. Transfer cheese into bowl.
5. Add in sugar. Beat in... - 44.9857
Cottage Cheese Salmon Loaf
1) Lightly oil a 1 1/2 qt loaf pan and place aside.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the salmon. Flake and place aside.
3) In a bowl, pour in half of the milk.
4) Add gelatin to soften.
5) In a saucepan, pour in remaining milk and heat... - 44.7788
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
This cottage cheese cheesecake is a lovely dessert made with a light and crispy garham cracker crust. Filled with cottage cheese, cream cheese with eggs and vanilla for flavore, the cottage cheese cheesecake is topped with sour cream and fresh fruit. - 44.5932
Prawn And Cottage Cheese Cocottes
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, add the eggs and milk to combine lightly.
3) In a small basin, place the breadcrumbs. Pour in the egg mixture.
4) Add remaining ingredients and combine all together.
5) Season properly and... - 44.4818
Pea Cottage Cheese Soup
1. In a blender combine together cottage cheese, peas, and milk; cover and blend to a smooth mixture.
2. In a saucepan mix together potato, celery, onion, chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 44.266
Cottage Cheese With Tomatoes And Peppers
An easy skillet tossed paneer/cottage cheese preparation made with vegetables like peppers and tomatoes. Seasoned and flavored with a hint of garam masala, this makes a great side, snack or appetizer! - 44.1871
Cottage Cheese And Ham Cups
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Gently cook till it is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) Take the saucepan off the... - 44.074
Cottage Cheese Spring Salad
1. In a medium bowl into cottage cheese stir in parsley, mint, chives or green-onion tops and chopped olives.
2. Season with salt and pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes if using dried herbs.
3. Into cottage-cheese mixture stir ham and... - 43.8689
Featherweight crepes are simple to make and delicious snack or light dessert dish. These crepes are rich with cottage cheese still are light on the stomach. Serve featherweight crepes with some sauce of your choice and enjoy. - 43.4076
Herbed Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl mix together cheese, cream, cucumber, green pepper, onion, basil, pepper, and tarragon.
2) Lined 4 serving plates with the lettuce leaf.
3) Fold the cheese mixture well together.
4) Spoon the cottage cheese mixture equally on... - 43.3106
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.2978
Puffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Beat egg yolks till very thick; add pepper and the cheese; continue beating until well blended.
Beat whites till frothy; add salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
When hot, pour in omelet mixture; spread... - 43.1978
Cottage Cheese Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Make a depression in the centre and crack an egg yolk into it.
3) Work the flour into the egg yolk, gradually adding water and beat thoroughly.
4) Then beat in the cottage cheese and blend... - 42.7901
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 42.5653
Cottage Cheese And Melon Go
1. In a blender, put together 1/3 cup cantaloupe chunks and lime juice; blend them on high speed until it is pureed.
2. Remove and transfer the pureed cantaloupe to a re-sealable plastic container.
3. Cover the container and refrigerate until ready... - 41.9572
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 41.8066
Cottage Cheese Spinach
Mix in a bowl the spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese, green onions, dill or savory.
Stir until well mixed.
Pour into a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate, cover with plastic wrap or a lid.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at... - 41.7006
Cottage Cheese Macaroni
Place in a large microwave-safe bowl the water, onion and the teaspoon of salt.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the macaroni, stir.
Microwave 12 to 14 minutes at HIGH.
Strain into a fine sieve.
Beat the eggs until light.
Add the milk and cottage... - 41.535
Onion Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Have ready heavy 10-inch skillet that can go into the oven.
Add bread crumbs to cream and let stand.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until... - 41.535
Layered Tomato And Cottage Cheese Salad
1. In a bowl, blend together cottage cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, and olives, whisking with a small wire whisk
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut a thin slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
4. Scoop out the seeds and pulp using a teaspoon.
5.... - 41.4313
Cottage Cheese Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Combine cottage cheese and egg in a blender; whirl until smooth.
In a large bowl, stir together baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and 3 1/4 cups of the flour.
Work butter into flour mixture with your fingers until no... - 41.4275
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flan
Layer sheets of pastry, brushing between each sheet with butter.
Lift pastry into a 25cm flan tin, press over base and side.
Trim pastry edge to about 1.5cm higher than side of tin.
Blend or process cottage cheese, sour cream and eggs until smooth.
Fry bacon... - 41.0615
Cottage Cheese Hot Cakes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and combine with cottage cheese.
2. In a large basin, sift together dry ingredients.
3. Add cheese egg mixture, milk and oil and stir well until blended to form a smooth thick batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with... - 41.009
Cottage Cheese Cornbread
1.Take a medium sized saucepan and put sugar and water in it and put the pan on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients until the sugar gets completely mixed in water and add juices and bananas to the pan and continue stirring.
3.Once done, take a plastic... - 40.9637
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 40.7599
Cauliflower And Cottage Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, crumble stock cubes and stir in water; bring to a boil.
2. Add cauliflower and cook until soft.
3. Spoon out cooked cauliflower from pan.
4. In a blender, put together cooked cauliflower and cheese; blend until mixture is creamy.
5.... - 40.6524
Cottage Cheese Fruit Bread
Beat together butter, sugar, orange and lemon peel until creamy.
Mix in eggs and cottage cheese until well blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Add apricots and dates to flour mixture,... - 40.6019
Cottage Cheese Variations
1. In a bowl, beat cottage cheese, milk and salt till smooth; divide into four portions
2. Chop the cherries, mix with confectioner's sugar and half the lemon juice and one portion fo cottage cheese; garnish with whole cherries
3. Into another portion... - 40.478
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Platter
1) Separate the lettuce leaves ensuring to discard damaged leaves and cut off the coarse stem.
2) Wash the leaves and dry it.
3 )Remove the lower leaves of watercress, wash, and let it dry.
4) Cut a slice from top and bottom of the orange, peel... - 40.4603
Cottage Cheese On Cucumber Slices
Wash the cucumbers thoroughly in warm water to remove the wax coating.
Dry and cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the salt.
Wash, dry and dice the zucchini.
Score a cross in the round end of the tomatoes, set them in... - 40.4155
Lime & Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon jello in hot water.
Whip in mixer briefly.
Add whipping cream and beat until thickened.
Stir in cottage cheese until well mixed.
Pour into mold & set in refrigerator.
Dissolve lime jello in hot water.
Add crushed pineapple... - 40.0584
Cottage Cheese Dumplings Moravian Style
1) In a bowl, place the cheese and gradually beat in the eggs, a pinch of salt and the softened butter.
2) Add the milk, alternately with flour, till a soft dough is obtained. The end quantity of the dough will depend on the consistency of the... - 40.0142
Cottage Cheese Sticks
Combine flour with salt and baking powder in medium bowl.
Stir in celery and caraway seed.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Combine cottage cheese and milk.
Add to flour mixture, stirring... - 39.9778
Cottage Cheese Sweet Bengal Style
Place milk in a pan over moderate heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and add lime juice.
Wait for about 2-3 minutes till milk separates.
Do not stir.
When milk has completely separated into clots, remove from heat.
Gently pour into a strainer lined with a... - 39.7903
Fruit And Cottage Cheese Casserole
Peel bananas and oranges; cut into slices.
Drain cherries.In well-greased baking dish first arrange banana slices, then orange slices, and, on top of that, cherries.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts and -1 tablespoon sugar.
Beat 2 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons... - 39.649
Smoked Salmon And Cottage Cheese Crumpets
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Cut the thin strips out of the salmon.
3) On the grill, lightly toast the crumpets on both sides.
4) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the cottage cheese and parsley.
5) Season the mixture well with... - 39.3932
Cottage Cheese Vegetable Dressing
1. In a bowl beat the cottage cheese and add sour cream to it.
2. Fold in onion salt and mustard and blend it well.
3. Add tomato and lemon juices, catsup and soy sauce to it. and blend well.
4. When done with preliminary preparations then... - 39.2405
Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add 1/2 cup cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Chill for 15 minutes or until partially set.
Turn mixture into bowl; whip until fluffy.
Fold in spinach, cottage cheese, celery and chopped onion;... - 39.017
Cottage Cheese And Olive Ball
Chop chives or parsley and the walnuts.
Blend cheese and butter or cream, crumbling blue cheese first.
Mix in chopped olives and chives or parsley.
Chill slightly for easier shaping.
Form into a round shape or pile in centre of serving dish.
Chill... - 38.8025
Cherry Cottage Cheese Salad Mould
Pour 1 cup boiling water over cherry-flavored gelatin in a medium-sized bowl and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the reserved cherry syrup (add water to make 1 cup if necessary).
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Meanwhile, halve... - 38.6876
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 325°F.
Put egg yolks, water, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, onion, and parsley into blender container.
Cover; blend at high speed until smooth.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer untrL stiff but not dry.
Gently fold in egg yolk... - 38.6468
Cottage Cheese Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the butter and cottage cheese and add salt and flour to it
3) Beat this until it becomes smooth and let it chill overnight
4) Divide this dough into four equal parts and roll it into Â½ inch... - 38.5452
Cucumber Cottage Cheese Mold
The cucumber cottage cheese mold is a gelatin based mold. Combined along with cucumbers and their juice, the cucumber cottage cheese mold is made with grated onions and spiced with paprika and white pepper. Chilled and best served in a watercress bed, the... - 38.384
Refrigerated Cottage Cheese Filling
Soften gelatin in cider.
Beat egg yolk in top of double boiler until thick and lemony in color.
Add honey, milk, salt and seeds.
Cook over hot water, stirring frequently, until thickened to consistency of custard.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve... - 38.3761
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad has a Matchless taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Cottage Cheese Salad Exhilarating taste. - 38.1674
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5... - 38.1496
Cottage Cheese Tart
Mince or crush the biscuits until they are fine.
Pour the melted butter over crumbs, add the sugar and honey and combine together.
Oil a flat plate or sandwich tin, and press the mix- ture evenly over, leaving it a little thicker at the edge of the tin to... - 37.6574
Cottage Cheese Vegetable Ring
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Combine cottage cheese and salad dressing.
Stir in dissolved gelatin.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add remain ing ingredients.
Turn into oiled 5 cup ring mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold onto... - 37.5273
Cottage Cheese Spring Onion And Chive Fritters
1) In a small pan, saute the spring onions in melted butter.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the sauted spring onions, cottage cheese, flour, salt, pepper and egg yolk; blend well.
3) Stiffly whisk the egg whites and stir in to the cottage cheese... - 37.4757
Cottage Cheese Flan
The cottage cheese flan is a cream and cottage cheese flan that may be served as 'not so sweet' dessert. Made along with yogurt and eggs along with maple syrup and some sugar for sweetness, the cottage cheese flan is baked and chilled and can be served with... - 37.3625
Cottage Cheese Salad
Do not peel cucumber if the skin is tender.
Scrape it with a fork and slice.
Add salt and pepper.
Peel the oranges with a knife and cut into round slices.
Cut each slice into two.
Add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, salt and pepper to cottage... - 37.2876
Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Through a sieve, press the cottage cheese or liquidise it.
2) Add the cream to cheese and mix well together (if very dry add a little more cream).
3) Also add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a 9 inch (23 cm) flan... - 37.1166
Cottage Cheese Salad Rings
Combine cottage cheese, salt, sugar, lemon juice and cream.
Combine gelatin and water and let stand 5 minutes.
Place over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Stir gelatin into cheese mixture.
Pour into individual ring molds or into one large ring... - 36.6485
Cottage Cheese Meat Patties
Mix all the ingredients together without crushing the meat too much.
Form into 4 large or 6 medium patties.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) 4 minutes at HIGH.
Sprinkle paprika over the patties.
Set them in the hot dish without removing it from the oven.
... - 36.5806
Salmon And Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl, place sliced tomatoes to sprinkle with seasoning. Add oil and vinegar dressing to toss. Set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, the drained and flaked salmon flesh, soured cream, green pepper and onion all... - 36.5292
Tomato Stuffed With Vegetable Cottage Cheese Salad
Combine cottage cheese, parsley, onion, bell pepper, celery, radishes, carrot, garlic salt, dill weed, and mustard.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or until next day.
To serve, line 4 salad plates with spinach leaves.
Cut tomatoes or peppers in half and... - 35.5368
Cottage Cheese Raisin Bread
This Cottage Cheese Raisin Bread tastes heavenly ! Try it out for your weekend brunch and tell me if you've liked it ! - 35.5306
Cottage Cheese And Spinach Flan
Make and chill the pastry as for Chicken and Bacon Pie
Roll out and use to line a 15 cm (6 inch) flan dish or tin, standing on a baking sheet.
Drain the spinach thoroughly and place in the pastry case.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together the cottage... - 35.3923
Cottage Cheese Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, salt, mustard and milk; stir well.
Chill until firm; beat gelatin mixture for 5 min utes or until light and fluffy.
Fold in sour cream.
Add pepper, cucumber and onion; mix well.
Pour into oiled mold.
Chill... - 35.3235
Cottage Cheese Ring With Whipped Cream
1. In 1 cup boiling water dissolve gelatin and chill until slightly thickened.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into ring mold and chill until firm.
4. Serve with garnish as desired. - 34.7183
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 34.6181
Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole
Looking to prepare an awesome dish that wouldn't cost you much then give this Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole. This Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole not just come within your budget but also is so tasty and flavorful to adorn your dining table for any occasion at... - 34.5135
Relish Cottage Cheese
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients and toss gently to mix.
2) Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Serve chilled in the salad bowl or on a serving platter. - 34.4057
American Cottage Cheese Coleslaw
Cottage cheese coleslaw is a cream style cottage cheese and cabbage salad. Prepared with mayonnaise and onion juice to taste, the cottage cheese coleslaw is tossed together with added flavors and best served chilled with dishes of choice. - 33.8091
Cottage Cheese Nut Ring
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. In a bowl, add the cheese and curry powder and beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the nuts.
4. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form pan and spread into an even... - 33.7744
Cottage Cheese Prune Salad
Drain cherries, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine all ingredients except sour cream and cherry juice.
Pour into trays that have been rinsed in cold water.
Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
Serve with a mixture of... - 33.7743
Cottage Cheese Vegetable Sticks
Fry cottage cheese in hot fat.
Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Arrange sliced tomatoes in a flat dish.
On them place onion slices, then cottage cheese.
Put coriander leaves and a piece of chilli on cottage cheese cubes.
Pierce with a tooth pick in such a way that... - 33.7661
Cottage Cheese Ham And Peach Sandwich
1. Cutting the peaches into chunks mix into the cottage cheese.
2. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Coat the bread with the mustard butter.
4. Over half the slices of bread lay the slices of ham and pile on the cheese and... - 33.7427
Cottage Cheese Patties
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, heat tomato wedges; remove wedges to platter; keep warm.
2. Into bowl, tear bread in small pieces. Stir in cottage cheese, carrot, green pepper, onion, salt, and oregano; shape into two... - 33.7388
Raw Mushroom Salad With Cottage Cheese
1. Clean and wipe mushrooms and slice thinly.
2. Mix well the lemon juice, lemon rind, olive oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Place the cottage cheese cubes, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, chillies and coriander in a serving dish. Pour the dressing over it. Mix... - 33.5254
Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Add radishes, onion, and French dressing; toss lightly.
Add yogurt and marjoram to cheese; blend.
Arrange 6 mounds of cheese mixture on spinach.
Garnish each mound with olive slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 33.5162
Avocados With Cottage Cheese
Cut 3 avocados lengthwise and remove their stones.
Sprinkle with the juice of 1 lemon.
Do this only an hour before dinner otherwise they blacken.
Mix 9 heaped tablespoons cottage cheese with 1 clove garlic chopped and mashed very fine, 1 tablespoon chopped... - 33.1863
Cottage Cheese Wiches
Mash cheese with fork; stir in celery, carrot, radish, and caraway.
Chill Spread bread with butter; top with lettuce.
Spread each sandwich with 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture.In small bowl sprinkle shrimp with lemon juice; add diced celery, chopped sweet... - 32.9414
Cottage Cheese Sandwich Spread
1) In a bowl, beat cottage cheese until smooth with a hand blender.
2) Add celery, carrot, onion and dill-weed and mix well until blended.
3) Use cottage cheese sandwich spread for making after school or breakfast sandwiches. - 32.8704
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
Lightly spray griddle with vegetable oil.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
Blend in skim milk and flour.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
Fold... - 32.8405
Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs is simply one of my favorite egg preparation. This tasty dish is perfect for a rich weekend breakfast at home. Try this delicious and unique Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs recipe. - 32.763
Cottage Cheese Recipes By Category
Cottage Cheese Ingredient: