- » Cottage Cheese
Cottage Cheese Recipes
Cottage cheese is a mild flavored ingredient that is basically cheese curd. The whey is not removed completely to ensure that the cheese remains loose. Cottage cheese is never colored or aged and is made from natural ... More »
Squash Blossoms Filled With Cottage Cheese
If squash blossoms or squash flowers are growing in your garden or are available at nearby farmer's market, just don’t let them go. Pick a few fresh ones and make a super tasty dish by using cottage cheese scrambled egg and flour. If you don't know what I... - 94.1385
Milk Substitute Cottage Cheese Creamer
Run out of milk? Watch this video now so that you can keep this Cottage Cheese Creamer ready to substitute milk in your shakes or frappes. Chef Amy swears by this instant Cottage Cheese Creamer since it comes really handy in the kitchen. Watch it now. - 92.4781
Braised Saucy Cottage Cheese
Ever tried cottage cheese in your recipes? Here is Ching’s Chef Vikas demonstrating a great cottage cheese recipe. A quick and simple dish, well flavored with Ching’s sauces! - 84.2918
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.5141
Cucumber With Cottage Cheese Salad
Cucumber with cottage cheese salad is a salad lovers delight. People who love cucumbers in their salad cannot resist this one. When cucumber with cottage cheese salad is served chilled it tastes amazing. Add some tomatoes and herbs and serve it with Italian... - 49.9376
Cottage Cheese Roast
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Cottage Cheese Roast! Try this Cottage Cheese Roast recipe and let me know what comes to your mind instantly after tasting it. - 49.806
Pineapple And Cottage Cheese Salad Ring
1) Into a bowl, add in the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. Mix and chill the bowl covered.
2) Into a 1-quart measurer, add in the leftover juice along with syrup drained from the canned pineapple. If needed, add in water to get 3 cups of... - 49.2754
Pancakes With Cottage Cheese Filling
1) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, half the water, flour, salt
2) Blend well using a fork and add the remaining water
3) Allow the batter to rest while making the filling
4) For the filling, into a bowl, combine the cheese eggs, cinnamon
5) Beat... - 48.9472
Corn And Cottage Cheese
1)In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and then add cottage cheese and beat again.
2)In a bowl, make a paste of 1/4 cup milk and flour.
3)In another bowl, mix together flour mixture, remaining milk, corn, salt, pepper and sugar to egg mixture.
4)Take a... - 48.4506
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 48.239
Melon Ball And Cottage Cheese Salad Mold
1) Soak gelatin in cold water and leave it for 5 minutes.
2) Add hot water and sugar and mix until gelatin dissolves.
3) Fold in next 3 ingredients. Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4) Add fruits and in a lightly oiled 8-cup mold... - 48.0045
Cottage Cheese Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 47.9267
Herbed Cottage Cheese
1) Collect all the required ingredients.
2) In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Xtra parsley can be added for the garnishing. ... - 47.4382
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
This cottage cheese cheesecake is a lovely dessert made with a light and crispy garham cracker crust. Filled with cottage cheese, cream cheese with eggs and vanilla for flavore, the cottage cheese cheesecake is topped with sour cream and fresh fruit. - 46.9961
Cottage Cheese And Onion Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the metal blade of the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions coarsely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add... - 46.9127
Cottage Cheese Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers till resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm diameter... - 46.4848
Frozen Cottage Cheese Torte
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) spring-form pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow to soften for several minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 46.4343
Cottage Cheese And Crab Mousse
1. In a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
3. Add the crabmeat, cream and lemon juice; mix very thoroughly.
4. Stir in the gelatine to the crabmeat mixture.
5. Spoon... - 46.1376
Cottage Cheese Ring
1. In a bowl blend cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon rind together and set aside.
2. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons water and lemon juice to soften and dissolve over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar and salt and remove from heat.
4. Add... - 46.1262
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 46.0424
Herbed Cottage Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl mix together cheese, cream, cucumber, green pepper, onion, basil, pepper, and tarragon.
2) Lined 4 serving plates with the lettuce leaf.
3) Fold the cheese mixture well together.
4) Spoon the cottage cheese mixture equally on... - 45.8689
Cottage Cheese Soup
Indulge your taste buds with the richness of this Cottage Cheese Soup. - 45.8684
Grilled Cottage Cheese
Cut paneer into 1" cubes.
Cut tomatoes into quarters.
Cut bell pepper into quarters and discard seeds and pith.
Cut onion into quarters and separate the layers.
Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over paneer and marinate for 1 hour.
Arrangepaneer,... - 45.7784
Cottage Cheese Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place cottage cheese.
3) To this, add all the remaining ingredients, except the crepes and cheese. Mix well
4) To the center of each warm crepe, evenly spoon the cheese... - 45.6624
Cottage Cheese Bars
Filling: Combine cottage cheese, milk, cornstarch, fructose, sugar replacement, and spices in a saucepan.
Stir to completely dissolve cornstarch.
Place saucepan over medium heat, and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 45.234
Cottage Cheese Soup
1) In a skillet, dab in the butter and saute the onion, celery and green pepper for about 15 minutes
2) Tip in the salt, pepper, paprika, water and milk
3) Cover the skillet, with a lid and cook on a low flame for an hour
4) Ladle the soup... - 44.9519
Cottage Cheese Oil Pizza Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a food processor mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Add cottage cheese and oil and mix well.
4. Gradually add the milk, one tablespoonful at a time, until the dough forms a ball.
5. If dough is... - 44.702
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 44.6201
Cottage Cheese And Ham Cups
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Gently cook till it is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) Take the saucepan off the... - 44.5756
Cottage Cheese Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a blender, smooth cottage cheese or force through strainer.
4. Transfer cheese into bowl.
5. Add in sugar. Beat in... - 44.4608
Peach And Cottage Cheese Mold
In small ovenproof cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften.
Set cup in saucepan containing enough hot water to reach halfway up side of cup.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Drain juice from 1 cup sliced peaches into... - 44.3504
Fruit Cottage Cheese Ring
1) Drain the fruit cocktail and place aside.
2) In a bowl, add gelatin in hot water.
3) Stir in to dissolve the gelatin.
4) Add ginger ale to stir in.
5) In two bowls, distribute the mixture equally.
6) In one part of the mixture, add... - 44.1115
Cottage Cheese Macaroni
Place in a large microwave-safe bowl the water, onion and the teaspoon of salt.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add the macaroni, stir.
Microwave 12 to 14 minutes at HIGH.
Strain into a fine sieve.
Beat the eggs until light.
Add the milk and cottage... - 44.0032
Cottage Cheese Kuchen
It is practical to make the entire recipe as given and then use 1/2 the dough to bake 1 cottage cheese kuchen and bake a second type of cake or rolls from the other half of the dough.
After Rich Roll Dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly... - 43.9027
Pigeon Pea And Cottage Cheese Salad
Wash dal and drain.
Place in a large pan with bay leaf and enough water to cover by 3".
Place pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes till dal is tender but grains retain their shape.
Add onion and carrot and cook for... - 43.8809
Ham And Cottage Cheese Mould
Soften gelatin in cold water; add bouillon granules.
Heat,stirring constantly,tillgelatin and bouillon granules dissolve.
Remove from heat.
Add yogurt; beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Chill mixture till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg... - 43.8684
Prawn And Cottage Cheese Cocottes
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, add the eggs and milk to combine lightly.
3) In a small basin, place the breadcrumbs. Pour in the egg mixture.
4) Add remaining ingredients and combine all together.
5) Season properly and... - 43.7292
Cottage Cheese Spring Salad
1. In a medium bowl into cottage cheese stir in parsley, mint, chives or green-onion tops and chopped olives.
2. Season with salt and pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes if using dried herbs.
3. Into cottage-cheese mixture stir ham and... - 43.526
Cottage Cheese Kugel
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Melt butter in an 11" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered... - 43.3479
Cottage Cheese Spinach
Mix in a bowl the spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons of the grated cheese, green onions, dill or savory.
Stir until well mixed.
Pour into a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate, cover with plastic wrap or a lid.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes at... - 43.3348
Puffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Beat egg yolks till very thick; add pepper and the cheese; continue beating until well blended.
Beat whites till frothy; add salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolks into whites.
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet.
When hot, pour in omelet mixture; spread... - 43.2966
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Flan
Layer sheets of pastry, brushing between each sheet with butter.
Lift pastry into a 25cm flan tin, press over base and side.
Trim pastry edge to about 1.5cm higher than side of tin.
Blend or process cottage cheese, sour cream and eggs until smooth.
Fry bacon... - 43.223
Cottage Cheese Rugelach
To make dough: In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, oil, butter and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Mix together flour and salt and add to the cheese mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until just... - 42.9695
Featherweight crepes are simple to make and delicious snack or light dessert dish. These crepes are rich with cottage cheese still are light on the stomach. Serve featherweight crepes with some sauce of your choice and enjoy. - 42.9295
Moulded Cottage Cheese And Grape Salad
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the next 4 ingredients.
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in 1 cup of green grapes.
Turn into a greased ring mold.
Chill... - 42.8618
Layered Tomato And Cottage Cheese Salad
1. In a bowl, blend together cottage cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, and olives, whisking with a small wire whisk
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut a thin slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
4. Scoop out the seeds and pulp using a teaspoon.
5.... - 42.776
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 42.7394
Cottage Cheese Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Combine cottage cheese and egg in a blender; whirl until smooth.
In a large bowl, stir together baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and 3 1/4 cups of the flour.
Work butter into flour mixture with your fingers until no... - 42.6621
Cottage Cheese Salmon Loaf
1) Lightly oil a 1 1/2 qt loaf pan and place aside.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the salmon. Flake and place aside.
3) In a bowl, pour in half of the milk.
4) Add gelatin to soften.
5) In a saucepan, pour in remaining milk and heat... - 42.4983
Garden Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1. Using a fork, mash cottage cheese and add vegetables and caraway; mix well.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until chill.
3. Apply butter over bread and place lettuce on top.
4. Top with 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
5. Serve Garden... - 42.4114
Cottage Cheese Sticks
Combine flour with salt and baking powder in medium bowl.
Stir in celery and caraway seed.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Combine cottage cheese and milk.
Add to flour mixture, stirring... - 42.3469
Jellied Cottage Cheese Salad
1. Mix cottage cheese, parsley, mayonnaise and all seasoning in a bowl.
2. Dissolve jelly in 2 cups of hot water, cool a little and stir with the cheese mixture. Add the grated lemon or orange rind.
3. Whip cream and fold into the jelly mixture
4. Pour the... - 42.3374
Cottage Cheese Hot Cakes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and combine with cottage cheese.
2. In a large basin, sift together dry ingredients.
3. Add cheese egg mixture, milk and oil and stir well until blended to form a smooth thick batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with... - 42.2797
Cottage Cheese Variations
1. In a bowl, beat cottage cheese, milk and salt till smooth; divide into four portions
2. Chop the cherries, mix with confectioner's sugar and half the lemon juice and one portion fo cottage cheese; garnish with whole cherries
3. Into another portion... - 42.2551
Lemon Orange Cottage Cheese Mold
1) Allow gelatin to soften in orange juice and pour in hot water.
2) Blend well to dissolve gelatin and add in sugar, lemon juice and salt.
3) Through a sieve, put cottage cheese and mix into the mixture.
4) Let chill to thicken the mixture.
5) When... - 42.2394
Garden Cottage Cheese Mold
Soften gelatin in l/4 cup cold milk.
Heat remaining milk to lukewarm.
Dissolve gela tin over hot water in saucepan or top of double boiler.
Add gelatin to warm milk.
Stir in French dressing and cottage cheese.
Cool mixture until thickened.
Fold in vege... - 42.2343
Pea Cottage Cheese Soup
1. In a blender combine together cottage cheese, peas, and milk; cover and blend to a smooth mixture.
2. In a saucepan mix together potato, celery, onion, chicken broth, basil, salt, and pepper and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 42.1812
Cottage Cheese Apple Pancakes
Peel, core, and grate the apple into a mixing bowl.
Thoroughly mix in the cottage cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and salt.
Sprinkle in the flour and sifted baking powder, and stir well.
Butter or oil a heavy griddle or nonstick skillet and place... - 42.0031
Lime & Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve lemon jello in hot water.
Whip in mixer briefly.
Add whipping cream and beat until thickened.
Stir in cottage cheese until well mixed.
Pour into mold & set in refrigerator.
Dissolve lime jello in hot water.
Add crushed pineapple... - 41.892
Cottage Cheese Fruit Bread
Beat together butter, sugar, orange and lemon peel until creamy.
Mix in eggs and cottage cheese until well blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Add apricots and dates to flour mixture,... - 41.8816
Onion Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Have ready heavy 10-inch skillet that can go into the oven.
Add bread crumbs to cream and let stand.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until... - 41.7811
Smoked Salmon And Cottage Cheese Crumpets
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Cut the thin strips out of the salmon.
3) On the grill, lightly toast the crumpets on both sides.
4) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the cottage cheese and parsley.
5) Season the mixture well with... - 41.6951
Ham In Cottage Cheese Pastry
Place ham on rack in shallow baking pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Bake in 325° oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat thermometer registers 140°.
Remove ham from oven; use baster to remove drippings from pan.
Cool ham 20 minutes.
Trim any... - 41.6585
Fruit And Cottage Cheese Casserole
Peel bananas and oranges; cut into slices.
Drain cherries.In well-greased baking dish first arrange banana slices, then orange slices, and, on top of that, cherries.
Sprinkle with chopped nuts and -1 tablespoon sugar.
Beat 2 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons... - 41.5723
Cottage Cheese And Melon Go
1. In a blender, put together 1/3 cup cantaloupe chunks and lime juice; blend them on high speed until it is pureed.
2. Remove and transfer the pureed cantaloupe to a re-sealable plastic container.
3. Cover the container and refrigerate until ready... - 41.5539
Cauliflower And Cottage Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, crumble stock cubes and stir in water; bring to a boil.
2. Add cauliflower and cook until soft.
3. Spoon out cooked cauliflower from pan.
4. In a blender, put together cooked cauliflower and cheese; blend until mixture is creamy.
5.... - 41.545
Cottage Cheese Dill Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in the processor bowl.
Add sugar, oil, egg, salt, onion, and cheese.
Process with the metal blade for 15 seconds or until the onion is finely minced.
Add 1 1/4 cups of the flour and process until smooth, about 15 seconds.
Let rise... - 41.286
Cherry Cottage Cheese Salad Mould
Pour 1 cup boiling water over cherry-flavored gelatin in a medium-sized bowl and stir until dissolved.
Mix in the reserved cherry syrup (add water to make 1 cup if necessary).
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Meanwhile, halve... - 41.228
Cottage Cheese Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Make a depression in the centre and crack an egg yolk into it.
3) Work the flour into the egg yolk, gradually adding water and beat thoroughly.
4) Then beat in the cottage cheese and blend... - 40.9818
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Omelette
Heat oven to 325°F.
Put egg yolks, water, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, onion, and parsley into blender container.
Cover; blend at high speed until smooth.
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer untrL stiff but not dry.
Gently fold in egg yolk... - 40.7654
Refrigerated Cottage Cheese Filling
Soften gelatin in cider.
Beat egg yolk in top of double boiler until thick and lemony in color.
Add honey, milk, salt and seeds.
Cook over hot water, stirring frequently, until thickened to consistency of custard.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve... - 40.5471
Cottage Cheese Sweet Bengal Style
Place milk in a pan over moderate heat and bring to boil.
Lower heat and add lime juice.
Wait for about 2-3 minutes till milk separates.
Do not stir.
When milk has completely separated into clots, remove from heat.
Gently pour into a strainer lined with a... - 40.4829
Cottage Cheese Cornbread
1.Take a medium sized saucepan and put sugar and water in it and put the pan on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients until the sugar gets completely mixed in water and add juices and bananas to the pan and continue stirring.
3.Once done, take a plastic... - 40.1951
Cottage Cheese Beef Bake
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In skillet cook ground beef or ground pork, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain off fat.
Stir... - 40.0366
Cucumber Cottage Cheese Mold
The cucumber cottage cheese mold is a gelatin based mold. Combined along with cucumbers and their juice, the cucumber cottage cheese mold is made with grated onions and spiced with paprika and white pepper. Chilled and best served in a watercress bed, the... - 39.9686
Cottage Cheese And Chive Omelette
This recipe for Cottage-cheese-and-chive Omelet comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. A great Breakfast recipe is one like this. The Cottage-cheese-and-chive Omelet is a glorious invention of the European cuisine.... - 39.8793
Cottage Cheese And Spinach Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole.
3 Remove the stems from spinach.
4 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
5 In a Dutch oven, put the spinach leaves without adding any water.
6 Cook,... - 39.7819
Cottage Cheese Spring Onion And Chive Fritters
1) In a small pan, saute the spring onions in melted butter.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the sauted spring onions, cottage cheese, flour, salt, pepper and egg yolk; blend well.
3) Stiffly whisk the egg whites and stir in to the cottage cheese... - 39.6693
Cottage Cheese Salad
Do not peel cucumber if the skin is tender.
Scrape it with a fork and slice.
Add salt and pepper.
Peel the oranges with a knife and cut into round slices.
Cut each slice into two.
Add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, salt and pepper to cottage... - 39.647
Cottage Cheese And Olive Ball
Chop chives or parsley and the walnuts.
Blend cheese and butter or cream, crumbling blue cheese first.
Mix in chopped olives and chives or parsley.
Chill slightly for easier shaping.
Form into a round shape or pile in centre of serving dish.
Chill... - 39.6176
Cottage Cheese Lemon Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Add cottage cheese, beating until smooth.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture, stirring until well blended.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie... - 39.5941
Cottage Cheese Meat Patties
Mix all the ingredients together without crushing the meat too much.
Form into 4 large or 6 medium patties.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) 4 minutes at HIGH.
Sprinkle paprika over the patties.
Set them in the hot dish without removing it from the oven.
... - 39.1887
Cottage Cheese Tart
Mince or crush the biscuits until they are fine.
Pour the melted butter over crumbs, add the sugar and honey and combine together.
Oil a flat plate or sandwich tin, and press the mix- ture evenly over, leaving it a little thicker at the edge of the tin to... - 39.1613
Homemade Cottage Cheese
1) In a large stainless-steel or enamel kettle, gently warm the milk to 70° F or keep covered for 2-3 hours at the room temperature.
2) Blend 1/2 cup of the warm milk with the sour cream, then return to the kettle and mix well.
3) Stir in the rennet,... - 39.0765
Capsicum Crunch With Cottage Cheese
Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
Don't let them get too dark.
As soon as they stop spluttering, add the onions and chillies.
Fry till the onions are softened but not browned.
Add the sauce, salt, and pepper (be generous with the tatter) and fry a few... - 38.9632
Cottage Cheese Dumplings Moravian Style
1) In a bowl, place the cheese and gradually beat in the eggs, a pinch of salt and the softened butter.
2) Add the milk, alternately with flour, till a soft dough is obtained. The end quantity of the dough will depend on the consistency of the... - 38.7566
Cottage Cheese Flan
The cottage cheese flan is a cream and cottage cheese flan that may be served as 'not so sweet' dessert. Made along with yogurt and eggs along with maple syrup and some sugar for sweetness, the cottage cheese flan is baked and chilled and can be served with... - 38.6627
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Platter
1) Separate the lettuce leaves ensuring to discard damaged leaves and cut off the coarse stem.
2) Wash the leaves and dry it.
3 )Remove the lower leaves of watercress, wash, and let it dry.
4) Cut a slice from top and bottom of the orange, peel... - 38.5859
Cottage Cheese Pockets
Cream butter or margarine and cottage cheese together.
Add flour and blend to make a smooth dough.
Wrap dough in waxed paper and refrigerate several hours, or until dough is firm.
When cold, divide dough in quarters.
On a lightly floured board, roll one... - 38.5
Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Through a sieve, press the cottage cheese or liquidise it.
2) Add the cream to cheese and mix well together (if very dry add a little more cream).
3) Also add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a 9 inch (23 cm) flan... - 38.4601
Cottage Cheese Salad Rings
Combine cottage cheese, salt, sugar, lemon juice and cream.
Combine gelatin and water and let stand 5 minutes.
Place over boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Stir gelatin into cheese mixture.
Pour into individual ring molds or into one large ring... - 38.3213
Cottage Cheese Eggs
Saute beef and scallions in butter.
Stir constantly until scallions are lightly browned.
Remove from direct heat and set over hot water.
Meanwhile: Beat cottage cheese with eggs until very smooth.
Pour mixture over beef and onions.
Cook over hot water pan,... - 38.2935
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5... - 38.0293
Peach Cottage Cheese Salad
Heat orange juice.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and mustard; stir to blend.
Add to hot juice, and cook and stir until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and blend in the 1/2 teaspoon orange rind and vinegar.
Cool; stir in mayonnaise and milk.
Place each peach... - 37.9767
Tomato Stuffed With Vegetable Cottage Cheese Salad
Combine cottage cheese, parsley, onion, bell pepper, celery, radishes, carrot, garlic salt, dill weed, and mustard.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or until next day.
To serve, line 4 salad plates with spinach leaves.
Cut tomatoes or peppers in half and... - 37.787
Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole
Looking to prepare an awesome dish that wouldn't cost you much then give this Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole. This Cottage Cheese Corn Casserole not just come within your budget but also is so tasty and flavorful to adorn your dining table for any occasion at... - 37.6842
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad has a Matchless taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Cottage Cheese Salad Exhilarating taste. - 37.6748
Cottage Cheese Recipes By Category
Cottage Cheese Ingredient: