- » Cottage Cake
Cottage Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cake recipes.
Cottage Cheese Cake
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Cottage Cheese Cake for you to try. This Cottage Cheese Cake is indeed a treat for those with sweet tooth! - 48.1677
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Cake
Spread butter on bottom and sides of shallow 1 1/2 -quart dish.
Arrange 3 1/2 cups berries in dish to form a shell.
In top part of double boiler mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Beat egg yolk and milk; add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over boiling water, stirring,... - 42.1074
Cottage Cheese Cake
Mix bread crumbs and wheat germ with oil and 2 tablespoons honey.
Spread half this mixture on bottoms and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Beat eggs, salt and cinnamon with remaining 2 tablespoons honey.
Add rest of ingredients.
Beat thoroughly and strain... - 42.1891
Light Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9" by 3" spring-form pan, with hand, mix graham-cracker crumbs and butter or margarine; press onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1... - 35.8164
Cottage Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3) Add butter to blend together.
4) Use greased 8-inch spring form pan to press the mixture on the inner surface.
5) Beat eggs to form stiff.
6) Gradually add... - 48.6891
Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Have ready an 8-inch cake pan with removable bottom.
2. Crush zwieback and roll to fine crumbs; combine with the sugar, cinnamon and melted butter or margarine and mix until well blended; spread this over the... - 38.1361
Cherry And Cottage Cheese Cake
Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks and then the semolina: Push the cottage cheese through a strainer until smooth and add to the creamed mixture with the baking powder, rum and... - 44.6118
Cottage Cheese Cake
Mix zwieback crumbs with melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Press 3/4 of zwieback crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan.
Force cottage cheese through sieve.
Mix it with flour.
Beat thoroughly until light and... - 44.6485
Traditional Cottage Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix crust ingredients and pat firmly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9" spring form pan.
Puree cottage cheese in an electric blender 1-2 minutes at high speed until smooth or press through a fine sieve; set aside.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.34
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.0398
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
This cottage cheese cheesecake is a lovely dessert made with a light and crispy garham cracker crust. Filled with cottage cheese, cream cheese with eggs and vanilla for flavore, the cottage cheese cheesecake is topped with sour cream and fresh fruit. - 46.9961
Lime And Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Spray only the tight-fitting removable bottom of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan with the nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine the zwieback crumbs and margarine with fingers in a bowl until well blended. Scatter the mixture over the bottom of the... - 44.0224
Basic Cottage Cheese Pancakes
In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, cottage cheese, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat egg whites, in a small bowl, until stiff but not dry.
Fold into yolk mixture.
Drop batter from mixing spoon onto a preheated nonstick griddle.
Brown pancakes on both... - 34.5049
Healthy German Cottage Cheesecake
As a weight watcher, cheesecake often seems like a dangerous weapon to destroy your efforts. But, now you need not worry. The chef in this video has made a yummy cheese cake which is bit healthier than the regular cheesecake. - 107.572
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch arid salt in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in orange juice.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from heat; stir in butter or margarine, lemon rind and juice.
3. Place sponge cake layer on... - 27.6124
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 48.239
Frozen Cottage Cheese Torte
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) spring-form pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow to soften for several minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 46.4343
Cottage Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Press cottage cheese though a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. Keep aside.
4. In a basin, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in egg... - 48.6298
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 41.2518
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar until thoroughly blended.
In a small bowl,jbeat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture;... - 36.8953
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 34.2257
Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with one-quarter cup of the sugar and the butter and press onto the bottom of... - 37.2935
Savory Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs.
2. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and the butter and press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake five minutes. Cool.
3. Press the... - 40.4849
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
Combine crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium size bowl; blend in melted butter or margarine.
Press evenly over bottom and side of a buttered 8 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 10 minutes, or until crumbs are set.
Cool... - 46.1083
This Nordica No-Bake cheesecake recipe is for people who like them light and airy. Nothing dense or heavy about this dreamy dessert! - 123.647
Diet Cheese Cake
Done in 2 halves in blender (makes it creamier).
Blend until liquefied.
Pour into 8" x 11" x 3" Pyrex pan (rectangular).
Mix 2 halves together in pan.
Bake in oven at 350° for 30 mins.
Sprinkle cinnamon (or more unsweetened pineapple juice for topping).
Put... - 40.5031
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This Sour Cream Cheesecake has always been a perennial favorite and for the reason is simply unbeatable! Made using cottage cheese on shortbread cookie crumbs, this Sour Cream Cheesecake is flavored in vanilla and exudes the true lemony feel! A must try... - 47.1255
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 95.523
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening well adding the sugar gradually.
3) Add the flavoring along with a properly beaten egg.
4) Sift the flour together with salt and... - 46.0904
Cassata - Italian Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake batter.
Turn batter into a greased 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (165°C) oven 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on a rack.
Trim cake if necessary; cut cooled cake... - 45.5071
German Almond Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, heat sugar, margarine and 2 tablespoons milk to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in almonds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Cool while... - 44.436
Pineapple Refrigerator Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water.In the top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks, pineapple, lemon juice and peel, honey, and salt.
Cook over hot water until thick, stirring constantly.
Add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat and add... - 43.3285
Quick Chocolate Cheesecake
Melt the margarine and mix with graham cracker crumbs; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) for the topping.
Press remaining crumbs into the base of an 8 in. (20 cm) flan ring set on a serving plate.
Refrigerate to firm.
For the filling, combine skim milk and chocolate... - 46.1389
Put the eggs, honey, butter, milk, and rum into your blender and buzz until smooth.
Stir together the whole wheat flour, familia, baking powder, and salt. Pour in the liquid mixture and stir until they are well mixed.
Pour the batter into an oiled spring... - 37.3319
Venere's Cheese Cake From Alla Spezzina
1. Slice the sponge cake in 2 layers.
2. Lightly sprinkle flour in an 8" cake tin and place a layer of cake. Keep aside.
3. Dissolve gelatine in hot water. Keep warm.
4. Beat egg yolks and castor sugar in a bowl placed over hot water until smooth. Cool... - 45.0418
Green Grape Cheese Cake
Wash and cut grapes into halves.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Place in refrigerator to set.
When it is partially set, beat the jelly.
Add grapes, cottage cheese (crumbled with hands), sugar and essence.
Beat cream till it is thick and fold in the jelly... - 45.3202
Stella's Cheese And Almond Cake
Put 7 oz. cottage cheese through a fine sieve.
Cream 10 oz. butter.
Slowly add 8 oz. castor sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
Beat in one by one the yolks of 6 eggs.
Beat well after the addition of each egg yolk.
Stir in 7 oz. ground almonds.
Mix... - 41.5247
Beat the cottage cheese, sour cream, fructose, eggs, flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon until smooth.
Stir in the lemon juice.
Spread half the apples in the bottom, over a crust if you like.
Pour the cottage cheese mixture over the apples.
Top with the remaining... - 43.3088
No Bake Cheese Cake
No Bake Cheese Cake is a yummy sweet dish that I never get tired of. This extremely tasty dish can be prepared in no time and the best thing is that we don€™t have to worry about baking it. Just leave it in the fridge and voila..the cake is done. Try this... - 47.8598
Creamy Cheesy Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle over a very well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan. Roll pan until the inside is evenly coated with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the eggs until very... - 32.1756
Cold Chocolate Cake
Break and ground the biscuits with a rolling pin.
Beat suger and butter lightly .
Add cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, milk powder and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese to it.
Mix well with hand.
Add the biscuit crumbs and make dough.
Divide the dough into two... - 43.9142
Combine milk, corn syrup, corn oil, and egg in mixing bowl.
Add pancake mix; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Batter will be lumpy.
Stir in blueberries and cottage cheese carefully.
Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until brown, turning... - 32.3836
Strawberry Pineapple Refrigerator Cake
Have cheese and eggs at room temperature.
Mix well crumbs, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon.
Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan; chill.
In top part of double boiler combine 1 cup sugar and gelatin.
Add egg yolks, salt, and... - 48.1285
Luscious Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 300°F.
Spray 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Place cottage cheese, egg substitute, sugar, Neufchatel cheese, cocoa and vanilla in food processor; process until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 35 minutes or until edges... - 44.8173
Marble Mint Cheesecake
Marble Mint cheesecake with chocolate whipped topping. If you are one among the many people looking for a delicious marble mint cheesecake recipe, then this can be it. Check it out! - 45.6841
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the crumb mixture; press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of ungreased baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat Topping ingredients in large mixer bowl until mixed, about 2 minutes; pour on... - 35.9478
Cheesecake In A Minute
Cheesecake In A Minute is a easy to make quick cake recipe. Cheesecake In A Minute gets its taste from cracker crumbs, filled with cheese, cream and apples. Cheesecake In A Minute is loved by many people around the world. - 48.9684
Old English Cheesecake
This Old English Cheesecake is a desire ! Try this fruit, cheese and nut filled cake for your next dessert. Tell me if you've liked this Old English Cheesecake. - 44.0481
Stir the crust ingredients together and press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan.
Beat the filling ingredients together until smooth.
Spoon this carefully over the crust.
Sprinkle the top with granola topping.
Bake in a... - 40.7188
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
For crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and Oil in 9-inch pie plate.
Mix well with fork.
Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
For filling: Blend cheeses in food processor or blender", until completely... - 45.8187
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 46.4744
Fruit And Cheese Ambrosia
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a large bowl.
Add about 3/4 cup of the coconut and blend well.
Set remaining coconut aside to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Peel and slice bananas into another bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly with two... - 40.5565
Cheese Refrigerator Cake
Roll zwieback fine with a heavy rolling pin.
Combine crumbs with sugar and cinnamon and stir to blend.
Add melted butter and mix well.
Pat firmly in a thin layer on bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring mold pan.
Bake at 400° F. (hot oven) 15 minutes.
Cool on... - 42.7518
Beat eggs until thick, add honey, flour, salt, lemon juice, and rind.
Blend cream cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt then add to the egg mixture.
Pour into graham cracker crust.
(To make crust, crumble 18 graham crackers with rolling pin and stir... - 38.1115
Soak gelatine in water for five minutes.
Combine sugar, gelatine, salt, cornflour and orange juice in the top of a double boiler.
Place over boiling water.
Cook on low heat until gelatine and sugar are dissolved.
Pour the mixture in a bowl and place it in a... - 45.364
Margot's Salad Cake
Dissolve vegetable extract in hot water, then add enough cold water to give 1/4 pint.
Sift flour, semolina, salt and pepper into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs then add onion and parsley.
Mix to a soft dropping consistency with... - 47.3872
Pineapple Apricot Refrigerator Cheese Cake
1. In a large bowl, sieve the apricot halves and pineapples together
2. Add salt and the sieved cottage cheese to the mixture and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl, pour out the lemon juice and sprinkle the gelatin on top of it.
4. Heat the... - 45.5853
Cheese Cake Fitness House Style
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Combine ingredients and pat into spring form pan, covering bottom of pan and bringing up sides about 1 1/2 inches.
Using a blender, blend cornstarch and yogurt until cornstarch is dissolved.
Then add cottage cheese and blend until... - 47.3841
Chiffon Cheese Cake
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Chiffon Cheese Cake for you to try. This Chiffon Cheese Cake is indeed a treat for those with sweet tooth! - 46.556
Cheese Pie Or Cake
1. Crush the zwieback and roll to fine crumbs; combine half the crumbs with the sugar, salt and melted butter or margarine and mix until well blended. Spread over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch cake pan with removable bottom; cover the pan with waxed paper... - 38.8593
Coconut Cheese Cake Unbaked
1. Grease a 9-inch glass pie dish with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Sprinkle grated coconut to cover the base and sides of the pie dish
3. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water
4. Add soften gelatin to hot water.
5. Use a medium... - 45.5249
Creamy Cheese Cake With Strawberries
Rub the cheese through sieve.
Cream the butter with the sugar, then beat in the egg yolks.
Add the cream, cornflour, lemon juice and rind and cottage cheese.
Mix thoroughly to blend ingredients.
Fold in the egg whites, whisked to a stiff snow.
Butter a cake... - 46.7765
Refrigerator Cheese Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Beat egg yolks in top of double boiler; add salt, milk and sugar and cook over hot water, stirring constantly until mixture is slightly thickened.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved; cool.
Rub cottage cheese... - 39.981
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat until light and frothy.
3) Add salt, lemon juice, extracts, honey, flour and lemon peel.
4) Add small amounts of cottage cheese and yogurt to beat at a time.
5) Use an unbaked... - 50.8758
Honey Cheese Cake
1) Beat butter and add cottage cheese, flour and salt.
2) Add honey, lemon juice and rind. Beat nicely.
3) Now, add egg yolks, one at a time and keep beating.
4) Now, beat egg whites until stiff. Add sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
5) Add it... - 46.6449
Pineapple Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, combine 1/4 c of sugar, the salt, and 1/2 c of juice drained from the canned pineapple slices with the slightly beaten egg yolks.
Cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Soak the gelatin in the remaining... - 45.0509
Curd Cheese Cakes
Roll the pastry and line the flan ring or sandwich tin as in Nos. 812 or 813.
Mix the cheese, melted butter, currants, and sugar in a basin.
Add the beaten egg and the lemon rind.
Pour into the pastry case and sprinkle grated nutmeg on top.
Bake in a hot oven... - 36.0993
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a medium-size bowl mix crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) Add melted butter or margarine and blend the mixture.
4) Press evenly on the bottom and side of a buttered 8-inch spring-form pan.
5)... - 47.8696
Cheese Cake With Pineapple
Roll the rusks into fine crumbs (makes 2 cups).
Add the melted butter, 1 teaspoon of the lemon rind, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Pat all but 1/2 cup of this mixture on to the bottom and sides of a well greased 9-inch spring form pan to form a thin... - 45.8848
Tangy Cheese Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Add flavorings and cheeses.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in medium oven until golden brown on top.
Turn off heat, open oven door and let cake stand in oven about 1 hour, or until... - 35.5719
Chiffon Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven at 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine together cookie crumbs and butter to blend well.
3) Take a 9-inch spring form pan to grease lightly. Press the crumb mixture firmly on bottom and sides of the pan.
4) In another bowl, mix cottage... - 47.724
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
Almond And Marsala Cake
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and pale.
Carefully fold in the flour, salt, ground almonds, butter and Marsala until just evenly blended.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, then fold into the batter.
Turn into a 10 x 4-inch loaf pan... - 43.2477
Roll out crackers into crumbs and blend well with melted butter.
Press half mixture into loose bottom pan.
Mix other ingredients together and spread over cracker mixture.
Top with remaining crumbs and chill.
To serve, remove sides of pan, place on large... - 33.1696
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
Remove the thick stalks from the cabbage leaves and blanch for 2—3 minutes and drain.
Blanch green vegetables for 2—3 minutes and drain.
Line a small ovenproof dish with the cabbage leaves, with the tips in the center and the base of the leaves hanging... - 40.5404
No Bake Cheese Cake
Mix together 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine, 1 cup sugar and 14 tsp.salt in a double boiler.
Beat together 2 egg yolks and 1 cup milk.
Add to gelatin mixture; cook over boiling water, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved and mixture thickens, about... - 46.1114
Cream Cheese Cake
this cheese cake recipe is a simple and delightful recipe or a homemade cheesecake. Prepared with graham wafer crumbs and cream cheese, the cheese cake filling if made with eggs, light cream along with the cream cheese with vanilla for flavor. Sprinkled with... - 43.4718
Refrigerator Pineapple Cheese Cake
1) In the boiling water, dissolve the gelatin. Cool to lukewarm.
2) In a bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
3) Onto the bottom of a spring form pan, press this mixture and chill thoroughly, to form a crust.
4) In a blender, mix the... - 47.9324
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix zwieback with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and butter or shortening
3.Set aside 3/4 cup to sprinkle over top, press remainder of crumbs into a 9 inch spring form pan, lining... - 48.1147
Pineapple Cheese Short Cake
Sift together flour, Soda-bicarb, cream of tartar and sugar.
Rub in butter.
Add milk and make a stiff dough.
Roll out dough 1/2 inch thick on a lightly floured board.
Cut rounds with 1 1/2 inch diameter biscuit cutter.
Arrange biscuits on a greased baking... - 42.7835
Italian Chocolate Cake
Cut the cake lengthways into 1 cm/1/2 in slices.
Press the ricotta through a sieve into a mixing bowl.
Beat until it is smooth, then beat in the cream, sugar and liqueur.
Fold in the candied fruit, nuts and grated chocolate.
Place one slice of cake on a flat... - 46.0655
Fruit Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the pastry, into a bowl, sift the flour and rub in the butter. Add the beaten egg yolk and just enough cold water to make a dough which is firm.
3) Chill the dough for about 60... - 45.4632
Irish Curd Or Cheese Cake
First make the pastry by mixing the fat into the flour, sugar and salt to a firm, pliable dough with a few tablesp. water.
Cool if possible before using.
Make the filling by well mixing the curds with the sugar, soft butter, grated peel and juice of the lemon... - 42.3859
Cheese Cake With Sour Cream Two Tone
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
Mix thoroughly with fingers and pat into a 9-inch spring mold to make a thin bottom and side crust.
Beat eggs, add next 6 ingredients beating with a rotary beater.
Pour into crust and bake in moderate oven (350° F.)... - 43.1147
Apricot Cheese Cake
Dissolve the granulated sugar in the water in a saucepan. Add the apricot halves and poach gently until tender. Then chop roughly.
Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter or margarine, spice and caster sugar. Use three-quarters of the crumb mixture to... - 33.9093
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 122.533
Calorie Watcher's Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Place cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, sugar and salt in... - 43.3537
Southwest Appetizer Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Combine the tortilla chips and margarine and press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor.
Cover and process on high speed... - 46.2843
Sour Cream Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese and whip, or beat, with the cream cheese for 5 minutes. Still beating, gradually add the sugar.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour, arrowroot, vanilla, and juice. Mix well.
4. Fold... - 37.7221
Combine with crumbs; set aside.
With mixer combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream until blended.
Add sugar, then eggs and vanilla.
Spin in blender or food processor 1 minute or until smooth.
Line miniature muffin tins with paper... - 43.9759
1. In small saucepan, blend gelatin and 2 tablespoons of the sugar; stir in 1/2 cup of the skim milk. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in remaining skim milk, the egg yolk, lemon juice and... - 33.0204
Diet Chocolate Cheesecakes
Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons skim milk in blender container; let stand several minutes to soften.
Meanwhile, heat 1/3 cup skim milk to boiling; pour into blender container and process until gelatin dissolves.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar, cocoa and the... - 45.8035
Soak rice in water for 2hours.
Grate half a coconut. Cut the other half into small pieces.
Grind the rice and grated coconut to make course paste.
Fry both chhena with sugar and cardamom powder.
Boil 2cups water and add salt, jaggery, anise, cardamoms... - 38.8547
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake has a great taste. For the cake lovers, Strawberry Topped Cheesecake is a must try recipe. The topping of strawberries and vanilla enhances the taste of Strawberry Topped Cheesecake. - 47.1085
Lovely Lemon Cheesecake
Spray 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle side with half the graham cracker crumbs.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water in small bowl.
Pour into blender container.
Add cheeses; blend at medium... - 43.5436
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; mix well.
Press to bottom and up 1 inch around sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate (350Â°F.) oven 10 minutes.
Drain apricots well; reserve liquid (about 1 cup).
Reserve 6 or 8... - 45.6894
Low Fat Refrigerator Cheesecake
1. Take an 8-inch spring-form and grease slightly with butter.
2. Press crumbs mixed with rest of the margarine against pan sides and bottom. Allow to chill until the filling is ready.
3. Take a sieve and force cheese through it. In ¼ cup water,... - 49.1162
1) Heat oven to 325°F.
2) Use vegetable spray on a 9-inch non stick layer cake.
3) Blend cottage cheese, eggs, honey vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
4) Add into the non-stick pan and place on middle shelf for 45 minutes.
5) Add a... - 41.5342