- » Cottage Cake
Cottage Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cottage cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cottage cake recipes.
Cottage Cheese Cake
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Cottage Cheese Cake for you to try. This Cottage Cheese Cake is indeed a treat for those with sweet tooth! - 46.0318
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
This cottage cheese cheesecake is a lovely dessert made with a light and crispy garham cracker crust. Filled with cottage cheese, cream cheese with eggs and vanilla for flavore, the cottage cheese cheesecake is topped with sour cream and fresh fruit. - 44.5932
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.4463
Light Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9" by 3" spring-form pan, with hand, mix graham-cracker crumbs and butter or margarine; press onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1... - 33.3536
Cottage Cheese Cake
Mix bread crumbs and wheat germ with oil and 2 tablespoons honey.
Spread half this mixture on bottoms and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Beat eggs, salt and cinnamon with remaining 2 tablespoons honey.
Add rest of ingredients.
Beat thoroughly and strain... - 40.6906
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Cake
Spread butter on bottom and sides of shallow 1 1/2 -quart dish.
Arrange 3 1/2 cups berries in dish to form a shell.
In top part of double boiler mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Beat egg yolk and milk; add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over boiling water, stirring,... - 42.9916
Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Have ready an 8-inch cake pan with removable bottom.
2. Crush zwieback and roll to fine crumbs; combine with the sugar, cinnamon and melted butter or margarine and mix until well blended; spread this over the... - 36.2091
Cherry And Cottage Cheese Cake
Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks and then the semolina: Push the cottage cheese through a strainer until smooth and add to the creamed mixture with the baking powder, rum and... - 42.7744
Cottage Cheese Cake
Mix zwieback crumbs with melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Press 3/4 of zwieback crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan.
Force cottage cheese through sieve.
Mix it with flour.
Beat thoroughly until light and... - 44.3597
Traditional Cottage Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix crust ingredients and pat firmly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9" spring form pan.
Puree cottage cheese in an electric blender 1-2 minutes at high speed until smooth or press through a fine sieve; set aside.
Beat egg yolks... - 43.9152
Cottage Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3) Add butter to blend together.
4) Use greased 8-inch spring form pan to press the mixture on the inner surface.
5) Beat eggs to form stiff.
6) Gradually add... - 48.8789
Lime And Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Spray only the tight-fitting removable bottom of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan with the nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine the zwieback crumbs and margarine with fingers in a bowl until well blended. Scatter the mixture over the bottom of the... - 42.3978
Basic Cottage Cheese Pancakes
In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, cottage cheese, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat egg whites, in a small bowl, until stiff but not dry.
Fold into yolk mixture.
Drop batter from mixing spoon onto a preheated nonstick griddle.
Brown pancakes on both... - 32.6104
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch arid salt in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in orange juice.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from heat; stir in butter or margarine, lemon rind and juice.
3. Place sponge cake layer on... - 26.0406
Healthy German Cottage Cheesecake
As a weight watcher, cheesecake often seems like a dangerous weapon to destroy your efforts. But, now you need not worry. The chef in this video has made a yummy cheese cake which is bit healthier than the regular cheesecake. - 110.87
Frozen Cottage Cheese Torte
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) spring-form pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow to soften for several minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 44.1829
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar until thoroughly blended.
In a small bowl,jbeat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture;... - 34.9796
Cottage Cheese Fruit Pancakes
Combine eggs, cheese and salad oil.
Sift flour and salt together; add to egg mixture.
Stir just to moisten.
Bake cakes on lightly greased grid dle.
Place 1 tablespoon jam in center of each cake; bring edges of pancake together and roll... - 32.3566
Cottage Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Press cottage cheese though a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. Keep aside.
4. In a basin, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in egg... - 47.5026
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 49.022
Cranberry Cottage Cake With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3) In a different bowl, stir together the egg, milk, oil and extract.
4) Into the flour mixture, pour the milk... - 39.1783
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 33.5512
Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with one-quarter cup of the sugar and the butter and press onto the bottom of... - 35.5749
Savory Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs.
2. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and the butter and press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake five minutes. Cool.
3. Press the... - 40.6001
This Nordica No-Bake cheesecake recipe is for people who like them light and airy. Nothing dense or heavy about this dreamy dessert! - 115.668
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
Combine crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium size bowl; blend in melted butter or margarine.
Press evenly over bottom and side of a buttered 8 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 10 minutes, or until crumbs are set.
Cool... - 44.1371
Diet Cheese Cake
Done in 2 halves in blender (makes it creamier).
Blend until liquefied.
Pour into 8" x 11" x 3" Pyrex pan (rectangular).
Mix 2 halves together in pan.
Bake in oven at 350° for 30 mins.
Sprinkle cinnamon (or more unsweetened pineapple juice for topping).
Put... - 39.0206
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This Sour Cream Cheesecake has always been a perennial favorite and for the reason is simply unbeatable! Made using cottage cheese on shortbread cookie crumbs, this Sour Cream Cheesecake is flavored in vanilla and exudes the true lemony feel! A must try... - 45.7374
Cassata - Italian Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake batter.
Turn batter into a greased 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (165°C) oven 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool on a rack.
Trim cake if necessary; cut cooled cake... - 43.0987
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening well adding the sugar gradually.
3) Add the flavoring along with a properly beaten egg.
4) Sift the flour together with salt and... - 45.8055
German Almond Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, heat sugar, margarine and 2 tablespoons milk to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in almonds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Cool while... - 41.9241
Pineapple Refrigerator Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water.In the top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks, pineapple, lemon juice and peel, honey, and salt.
Cook over hot water until thick, stirring constantly.
Add softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat and add... - 40.8286
Quick Chocolate Cheesecake
Melt the margarine and mix with graham cracker crumbs; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) for the topping.
Press remaining crumbs into the base of an 8 in. (20 cm) flan ring set on a serving plate.
Refrigerate to firm.
For the filling, combine skim milk and chocolate... - 44.2773
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake simply lovely in taste. Fruit Glazed Cheesecake gets its desired taste from cheese mixed with eggs and sour cream flavored with lemon juice and vanilla, and glazed with strawberry glaze. Fruit Glazed Cheesecake is inspired by many... - 43.5025
Put the eggs, honey, butter, milk, and rum into your blender and buzz until smooth.
Stir together the whole wheat flour, familia, baking powder, and salt. Pour in the liquid mixture and stir until they are well mixed.
Pour the batter into an oiled spring... - 35.733
Venere's Cheese Cake From Alla Spezzina
1. Slice the sponge cake in 2 layers.
2. Lightly sprinkle flour in an 8" cake tin and place a layer of cake. Keep aside.
3. Dissolve gelatine in hot water. Keep warm.
4. Beat egg yolks and castor sugar in a bowl placed over hot water until smooth. Cool... - 42.4293
Green Grape Cheese Cake
Wash and cut grapes into halves.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Place in refrigerator to set.
When it is partially set, beat the jelly.
Add grapes, cottage cheese (crumbled with hands), sugar and essence.
Beat cream till it is thick and fold in the jelly... - 43.8269
Stella's Cheese And Almond Cake
Put 7 oz. cottage cheese through a fine sieve.
Cream 10 oz. butter.
Slowly add 8 oz. castor sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
Beat in one by one the yolks of 6 eggs.
Beat well after the addition of each egg yolk.
Stir in 7 oz. ground almonds.
Mix... - 41.4321
Beat the cottage cheese, sour cream, fructose, eggs, flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon until smooth.
Stir in the lemon juice.
Spread half the apples in the bottom, over a crust if you like.
Pour the cottage cheese mixture over the apples.
Top with the remaining... - 41.3713