- » Cornmeal Pumpkin Bread
Cornmeal Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornmeal pumpkin bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornmeal pumpkin bread recipes.
Pumpkin Griddle Bread
Mix the pumpkin, cornmeal, salt, sugar and butter in a bowl.
Batter should be medium-stiff.
Drop by spoonfuls on a greased, hot griddle and cook until brown.
Turn and brown on other side. - 26.8927
Pumpkin Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Beat together prune puree, pumpkin... - 44.8058
Skillet Walnut Pumpkin Bread
Grease 9-inch cast-iron skillet.
Dust with cornmeal; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs.
Add pumpkin and milk; mix to blend thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine flour, the 3/4 cup cornmeal, allspice, baking soda and baking powder.
Add to wet... - 43.8235
Alabama Spoon Bread With Pumpkin & Chives
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease shallow 2 1/2 quart ceramic baking dish.
In medium bowl, with fork or wire whisk, mix buttermilk, pumpkin, egg yolks, and 2 tablespoons chopped chives.
In 4 quart saucepan, heat margarine or butter and l 1/2 cups water... - 44.8593
Pumpkin Corn Muffins
COMBINE flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Beat eggs, pumpkin, milk and oil in medium bowl until combined.
Add to flour mixture; mix thoroughly.
Spoon batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
BAKE in preheated 375° F.... - 38.1871
Sift the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together into a medium mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Combine the egg, pumpkin, milk and raisins.
Add to flour mixture and stir just until mixed.
Fill... - 36.7332
Three Seed Bread
Place a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and add the pumpkin, poppy, and sesame seeds.
Cook, shaking skillet occasionally, until the seeds start to pop and turn brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
Add the yeast to the warm... - 47.5217
4 Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl combine cornmeal, baking powder, seeds and flour.
3. Beat egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
5. In another bowl blend cheese and butter.
6. Mix the dry ingredients with the... - 44.5797
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 46.9513
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 35.5119