- » Cornmeal Pone
Cornmeal Pone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornmeal pone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornmeal pone recipes.
1. In a large bowl, place the cornmeal and the egg and mix well.
2. Prepare a 8 X 8-inch (20 X 20-cm) casserole dish by lightly oiling it.
3. In the buttermilk mixture, add the baking soda and the cornmeal and egg mixture and mix well... - 37.7022
Corn Pone Or Corn Crackers
These Corn Pone or Corn Crackers are so very irresistible ! These crispy munches are my daily snack for quite sometime now ! Try out these Corn Pone or Corn Crackers and let me know if you like it ! - 41.9251
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a corn stick pan or 12 regular-size muffin cups, or one 12" x 8" x 3" baking pan; heat in the oven. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a medium-size bowl, with... - 33.7537
Corn Pone Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In a saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onions, celery, bay leaf and apple juice.
4) Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
5) Add the apples, vinegar, cinnamon and... - 47.8694
Deep South Corn Pones
Pour 1 1/2 cups water into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir in cornmeal slowly.
Add the salt, molasses and margarine and stir until smooth.
Pour into a large bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup warm water, then stir into cornmeal... - 34.7754
Spicy Pumpkin Pones
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Drop mixture by level tablespoonfuls onto a griddle or electric skillet that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. - 27.4957