- » Cornmeal Fritter
Cornmeal Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornmeal fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornmeal fritter recipes.
Homemade Warm Water Corn Fritters
Impress your family and friends with these easy homemade hot water corn fritters. In this recipe video, Betty shows how to make hot water corn fritters. Nothing warms up on a nippy night like a bowlful of delicious crusty corn fritters. Dig in, these are... - 104.315
You May Also Like!
Triple Corn Fritters
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil and cream style corn.
Blend in dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in whole... - 35.1266
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 128.792
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 125.463
Deep-fried Salmon Fritters
Drain salmon; break into bite-sized pieces.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; stir in cornmeal.
Combine egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients.
Fold in salmon.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls into 375-degree deep fat.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on paper... - 34.354
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 109.653
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 138.651
Combine eggs, buttermilk and dry ingredients, mix- ing well.
Fold eggplant cubes into batter.
Drop by large spoonfuls into hot deep oil in skillet.
Fry until lightly browned on both sides.
Drain well on paper toweling; serve immediately. - 35.545
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour with the corn-meal, baking powder, 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt and a pinch of pepper. Add the eggs, clam broth and beer and whisk until the batter is... - 26.4418
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the all-purpose flour with the cornmeal, baking powder, salt and a pinch of pepper. Add the eggs, clam broth and beer and whisk until the batter is smooth.... - 33.3888
Spinach Fritters Or Modified Gotas As Appetizers
Deep-fried fritters have always been irresistible. The spinach fritters are no exception. How often you like to snack on something, but somehow failed to find the right combo. Bhal Dave's spinach fritters are the perfect answer. - 75.0692
Cornmeal Fritter Recipes By Category