- » Cornmeal Coated Baked Fish
Cornmeal Coated Baked Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornmeal coated baked fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornmeal coated baked fish recipes.
Cornmeal Battered Fish
1) In a pie plate, beat the egg and butter together to blend well, season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) Dip the fillets into the egg mixture, then coat evenly with the cornmeal.
3) Place the fillets directly over the rack and bake as per the... - 28.9759
Sok And Green Tomatoes In Cornmeal
1) Rinse and pat dry sole.
2) Preheat oven to warm.
3) Take a deep flat dish or pie pan and beat eggs. Now add tarragon to eggs.
4) Take another dish and mix cornmeal, peppercorns and cheese.
5) In a cast iron skillet, heat 1... - 43.1855
Crispy Fish Bake
1 Throughly wash the fish fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
2 Dip fish into buttermilk.
3 In a bowl add salt and cornmeal and stir.
4 Roll fish in the cornmeal mixture and coat lightly.
5 Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet... - 33.8521
Easy Baked Fish Fillets
On wax paper, mix all coating ingredients.
Dip fillets in coating, pressing lightly to coat.
Arrange on 12-inch platter or roasting rack.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, rotating once.
In small bowl, blend all... - 42.357
Seasoned Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
Measure thickness of fish.
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
Stir together bread crumbs, cornmeal, celery salt, and red pepper.
Add oil, tossing to combine.
Brush... - 37.3917
Cheesy Fish Sticks
Preheat oven to 450°.
In a blender or food processor, whirl bread crumbs and cheese together (a portion at a time, if necessary) until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Turn out onto a piece of wax paper.
In a bowl, combine salad oil, salt, and garlic.
Cut... - 36.8274
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour melted margarine into a large baking pan.
2. Combine Parmesan, cornmeal, flour, pepper and paprika in a paper bag or zipper-lock bag. Place catfish in the bag and shake to coat each fillet.
3. Place fish in the pan, turning... - 28.4502
Cheesy Fish Sticks
Using shredding disc, shred cheese; set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Break bread in pieces and process to make fine crumbs; you should have 1 cup.
Distribute shredded cheese over crumbs in processor bowl, and process until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Turn... - 38.4913
Sapo's Pompfret Aka Pompano Fried
1. Wash and clean the fish, remove the head, tails, fins and the insides of the fish.
2. Pat dry the fish with a kitchen paper, make crisscross slits on the fish, both the sides.
3. Season one fish with hot sauce and Cajun seasoning,... - 0
Cooking Salmon And Cod
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it... - 108.502
Golden Tuna Pie
1 Mix lima beans and tuna with tomatoes, sugar, and Italian seasoning in a 6-cup baking dish.
2 Bake in hot oven (425Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
3 While tuna mixture bakes, separate the 6 biscuits; cut a hole in center of each with a doughnut cutter.
... - 37.9187
Peppered Pan Fried Fish
If fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
Blend egg and water.
Dip fish into egg, then coat with flour.
Heat shortening (1/8 inch) in skillet.
Turning fish carefully to brown both sides, cook in shortening... - 31.159
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine cornmeal, flour, salt and pepper.
Dip fillets in skim milk then dredge in cornmeal mixture.
Coat a baking rack (a cake cooling rack works well) with cooking spray; place rack in a jelly roll pan.
Place trout fillets on rack and... - 42.0735
Scamp With Lemon Zucchini Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Wash the scamp fillets under cold running water. Pat them
3) In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, paprika and salt. Dip the fillets in the mixture to coat well on both sides.
4) Arrange the fillets on a greased... - 39.1985
Arrange fish in a single layer in a baking dish; pour milk over fish and let stand for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine onions, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
Remove fish from milk; sprinkle cavity of each trout with salt and spread with onion... - 41.4206
Golden Tuna Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 6-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, tuna, tomatoes, sugar and Italian seasoning.
3) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
4) Place the 6 biscuits on the working table and cut a hole in... - 44.0136
Spicy Broiled Snapper
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and mustard until blended.
In a shallow dish,... - 47.5471
Pesto Fillets With Tomato Relish
1. In a small mixing bowl, toss the diced tomato and zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the basil, olive oil, lemon juice and pepper according to taste. Cover and set aside until serving time.
2. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from... - 46.5008