- » Cornmeal Breakfast
Cornmeal Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornmeal breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornmeal breakfast recipes.
Breakfast Cornmeal Waffles
Fry bacon until very crisp.
Drain well on paper toweling and crumble.
Heat waffle iron to temperature recommended by manufacturer.
Sift flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder together into a bowl.
Beat milk and egg yolks together thoroughly with a fork. - 31.2655
Bring hot water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
In a separate bowl, combine cornmeal and cold water.
Stir slowly into the hot water.
Reduce heat, and let cook 5 to 10 minutes until thickened.
Serve with cream and honey or top with shredded... - 34.571
Cornmeal Breakfast Bars With Apricots And Dates
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grease or spray a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
To Make Batter: Place apricots and milk in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Stir in the commeal until... - 45.3778
Mix egg yolks, buttermilk and oil.
Combine the 2 mixtures and fold in 2 stiffly beaten egg whites.
Bake as usual. - 33.6141
Mix dry ingredients.
Add milk and melted butter to beaten eggs.
Combine the two mixtures.
Bake over medium-high heat at (425 °F.) about 1 minute on each side. - 27.7968
1. Pour the boiling water into a saucepan. Mix together the corn-meal and cold water and gradually stir into the boiling water.
2. Add the salt and cook, stirring, for about 20 minutes. - 22.4218
Simple Cornmeal Pancakes
Combine all ingredients; stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Pour small amount of batter into hot greased skillet.
Brown on both sides. - 21.6621
Pour Cornbread batter into muffin pans (rubbed with Swift'ning).
Bake in a hot oven about 20 minutes. - 18.1977
Sift dry ingredients together 3 times.
Beat the egg yolk in a bowl and stir in the milk and butter.
Add dry ingredients and mix well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
Bake in hot waffle iron until brown. - 33.1474
Cornmeal Pancake With Fried Egg
This Cornmeal Pancake with Fried Egg recipe does have the typical pancakes and eggs. But it is also topped with fresh veggies. It is worth the dietary splurge. View the video for exact recipe and try it out! - 93.144
Sunny Cornmeal Muffins
In a small bowl, combine the baking mix, cornmeal and sugar.
Combine milk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be thin).
Pour into two greased 6-oz.ovenproof custard cups.
Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden... - 28.4432
Drop Cornmeal Biscuits
Combine Cornmeal Mix and water; stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Drop dough by spoonfuls onto greased pan.
Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until brown. - 22.8958
Easy Cornmeal Muffins
Combine all ingredients and stir.
Mixture will be lumpy; do not overbeat.
Grease muffin pans and fill one-half full.
Bake at 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown. - 26.4674
1. Add the salt to the boiling water; sprinkle the corn meal into the water, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens. Cook over direct heat and stir 5 minutes; or cook 30 minutes in the top of a double boiler over simmering water,... - 19.2982
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in milk and oil just until mixed.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds... - 36.1202
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with cornmeal, baking powder, soda and salt.
Proceed as for Basic Waffles. - 27.4158
Mix the cornmeal and pancake mix in a bowl.
Add the eggs, oil and milk and mix until almost smooth.
Mixture will be lumpy.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased hot griddle or skillet and cook until brown on both sides, turning once. - 28.2218
Mix ingredients, using only enough cold water so mixture can be molded in hand.
Pat into flat round cakes about 2 inches in diameter, 1/2 inch thick.
Drop into pot on top of ham hocks and vegetables.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 27.2019
Easy Cornmeal Pancakes
Mix first 5 ingredients; stir in egg, milk, and margarine.
Blend until smooth.
If batter is too thick, thin with additional milk.Cook on a hot, lightly-oiled griddle. - 36.2719
Delicious Cornmeal Waffles
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks and buttermilk until blended.
In another medium-size bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and wheat germ.
Gradually add flour mixture to yolk mixture; blending until smooth.
Stir in... - 38.8161
Stir together cornmeal, flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
Add sour milk, cooking oil, and beaten egg yolk; blend well.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle, turning once. - 36.7571
Mix flour, cornmeal, and salt.
Mix in oil until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
Sprinkle with water and mix with fork.
Press firmly into a ball.
If too dry to form ball, work in 1 to 2 tbsp more oil.
Roll pastry between two sheets of waxed paper into a... - 29.6416
1) In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, and salt to combine.
2) Add eggs, buttermilk, and oil.
3) Stir in properly,
4) On a hot and lightly greased griddle, to pour 1/4 cup batter to fry pancake.
5) Cook both the sides until... - 40.7856
1. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine egg and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring until well blended.
2. Spoon... - 29.6404
Supreme Cornmeal Griddle Cakes
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with all dry ingredients.
Beat egg, add milk, and pour all at once into dry ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until smooth.
Stir in melted shortening.
Bake on a very lightly greased, moderately hot griddle (300°... - 36.0625
Spicy Cornmeal Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, cheese, baking soda, and pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine buttermilk and margarine; pour into flour mixture and stir to combine (mixture will be sticky).
3. Onto... - 26.6147
Cornmeal Drop Biscuits
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine milk, oil, honey, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto baking... - 33.2672
Scallion Cornmeal Pancakes
Wash the scallions and trim off the root ends.
Thinly slice the scallion bulbs with about 3 inches of green tops.
Stir the vinegar into the milk to sour it; let it stand 5 minutes or more.
In a medium-size bowl, pour the boiling water over the cornmeal,... - 43.2523
1)Pick a bowl and mix well the cornmeal,sugar and salt.
2)Pour the boiling water and stir until mixture is free of lumps.
3)Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4)Now take another bowl,beat eggs and pour milk,mix and keep aside.
5)In a separate... - 48.5584
Cornmeal Daisy Biscuits
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, cornmeal, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon... - 41.1731
Cornmeal Batter Rolls
In a large mixer bowl combine the yeast and 3 1/2 cups of the flour.
Heat the next 4 ingredients just till warm, stirring occasionally.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat the mixture at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping the... - 41.9465
1. Sift the flour with the cornmeal and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Mix the egg yolk with the chilled water, add to the dry ingredients and mix to a dough, adding a little... - 30.7138
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Heat milk, add butter cut into pieces, cornmeal, sugar, and... - 43.0389
Combine the milk, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, cornmeal, flour, butter or margarine, and maple syrup in a blender or food processor and whirl for about 30 seconds, until well blended.
You may need to stop the blender or processor and scrape the... - 44.4668
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the buttermilk, butter and egg until blended.
4. In another medium-size bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add... - 34.4828
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a medium-size bowl stir together 2 cups of the flour, the cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt; transfer the mixture to a food processor.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces, add it to the dry ingredients and process,... - 31.5509
1.Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2.Take a bowl and put cornmeal, flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda in it.
3.Put egg substitute and yogurt to it.
4.Mix well and knead into a soft dough.
5.Roll the dough to 1/4 inch.
6.Make 2-... - 43.8219
Cornmeal Daisy Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour over work surface.
Turn dough out onto... - 43.9853
In a mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.
In another bowl, beat buttermilk, oil and egg yolk; stir into dry ingredients.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls... - 31.1144
Chicken With Cornmeal Dumplings
Fry bacon in 12-inch skillet or Dutch oven until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble bacon; reserve.
Mix 1/3 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the paprika and pepper; coat chicken with flour mixture.
Cook chicken in bacon fat until brown on all sides.
Drain fat... - 44.2466
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Place currants in small mixing bowl. Add water; let stand 10 minutes. Drain and discard water.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda... - 34.2566
Combine cornmeal, flour, nonfat dry milk powder, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
Add shortening to dry mixture; cut in until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Store the Cornmeal Mix in tightly covered container. - 27.7842
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Boil 3 cups water.
Combine remaining water with cornmeal and salt; add to boiling water.
Stir until mixture returns to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occassionally.
Pour into a greased 8-1/2-in.x 4-1/2-in.x 2-1/2-in.loaf pan.
Chill... - 27.841
Basic Cornmeal Mix
Mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in 4-quart bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Cover, label and store in airtight container at room temperature no longer than 3 months.
Use Basic Cornmeal Mix in Corn Bread Hush... - 30.0735
Berry Breakfast Cake
My mother handed over this Berry Breakfast Cake recipe when I asked her for a quick and easy dessert. Berry Breakfast Cake is very tasty and you can't stop with eating just one. Have your fill! - 33.4807
Cornmeal Swiss Bake
Steam cauliflower until tender yet firm, about 5 minutes; set aside.
In saucepan bring water to a boil; briskly stir in cornmeal and salt.
Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to thicken.
Stir in mustard, celery seed, sage, and... - 43.1971
These cornmeal muffins are made from multipupose mix and cornmeal. Easy and simple to put together, this bake can be spruced up with more ingredients. Add in your choice of fruits, nuts or berries and have a healthy and delicious cornmeal muffin hot and ready. - 29.5425
Stir cornmeal into boiling salted water in bottom of cooker.
Cover cooker, bring pressure to 15 lbs and cook, for 10 minutes.
Cool cooker at once under cold water.
Stir cereal before serving - 21.9939
Combine cornmeal and cold water in heavy saucepan.
Stir in shellfish liquid 1 cup at a time.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 27.27
1. Combine water, salt and cornmeal in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 9 minutes at HIGH; stir after 5 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 22.5236
Cornmeal Sour Milk Waffles
Mix the cornmeal, water, salt and butter in top of a double boiler.
Place over boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Beat the eggs until light and stir into cornmeal mixture.
Sift flour with soda and add to cornmeal mixture... - 37.0065
Cornmeal Bacon Waffles
Sift the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Stir in the milk, eggs and butter.
Add bacon and mix.
Bake in hot waffle iron until brown. - 32.0573
There are days when you feel you need a light breakfast! This video shows you how to make a nice cornmeal cereal which you could have! Filling and light at the same time! Watch Vicki show you how! - 79.0145
Peanut Cornmeal Snaps
Combine cornmeal, non-fat dry milk, salt and water.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick (approximately 5 minutes).
Cool slightly, then stir in ground peanuts.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place dough between two sheets of waxed paper and roll 1/4 inch... - 30.0674
Cornmeal And Rye Pancakes
Sprinkle dry yeast over lukewarm water.
Let soak for 10 minutes.
Combine beaten eggs and oil.
Stir in cornmeal, rye flour and salt.
Add yeast mixture.
Leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Lightly oil an iron skillet and heat to medium-high... - 40.7561
Cornmeal Crepes With Berries
In a bowl, mix strawberries and sugar; set aside.
In a blender, whirl milk, eggs, flour, cornmeal, and vanilla until no lumps remain.
Place a flat-bottom 7- to 8-inch-wide frying or crepe pan over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1/4 teaspoon butter and... - 43.425
1. Melt yeast in warm water.
2. Heat milk to blood temperature and add butter or oil, sugar and salt and cool to room temperature.
3. In a large basin, combine yeast starter, beaten egg, cornmeal and flours.
4. Blend well and knead for... - 48.6701
Whole Wheat Cornmeal Bread
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Divide evenly between prepared pans.
Bake until tester inserted in centers comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Cool loaves slightly before... - 36.3562
Chili Beans With Cornmeal Dumplings
Fry bacon in 3-quart saucepan until crisp; remove bacon with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Cook and stir onion and celery in fat until onion is tender.
Stir in beans and reserved bacon.
Heat to... - 35.6177
Cornmeal Molasses Waffles
1) The waffle iron is brushed, dipped in a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin and then pre-heated.
2) All the ingredients are blended with the help of an electric blender or a wire whisk.
3) The waffles are browned on the iron, using... - 40.3014
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.823
Boston Cornmeal Brown Bread
Spray 2 (1 lb.) coffee cans with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, cornmeal, soda, and salt.
In a small bowl combine skim milk, buttermilk, and molasses.
Gradually add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat with a spoon until well... - 38.9861
Skillet Corn Bread Using Stone Ground Cornmeal
1. Preheat the oven to 425° Warm a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the oil and heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, sift the flour with the sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the cornmeal. Add the milk and eggs and stir lightly. Add the butter... - 30.2692
Turnip Greens With Cornmeal Dumplings
Chop salt pork, cutting to, but not through, rind.
Discard stems of greens and any damaged portions.
Tear up large leaves (should have about 12 cups greens).
Peel and quarter turnips.
In large kettle bring water to boil.
Add salt pork, greens, turnips, and 1... - 44.2398
Sauteed Cornmeal Slices
1. Mix cornmeal with salt, cinnamon, and mace in small bowl. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
2. Pour mixture into boiling water in medium saucepan, stirring constantly. Cook, over medium heat and still stirring, until mixture thickens.
3. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 39.0817
Seasoned Cornmeal Scrapple
In skillet brown the sausage slowly, stirring to break into small pieces; drain off fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add to sausage.
Bring to boiling.
Slowly stir in cornmeal, salt, thyme, and cloves.
Cook 5 minutes,... - 43.9134
1 In a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, combine water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
2 Gradually pour the cornmeal into the boiling water, making sure that the boiling does not stops.
3 Keep stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to... - 35.0716
Blueberry Cornmeal Flapjacks
In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, buttermilk, and oil.
Stir into the flour mixture just until smooth; do not over-mix.
Fold in the... - 50.9848
Cornmeal 'crowrf Filled With Mixed Vegetables
1. Liberally grease a large ring mould or a crown-shaped mould.
2. Set aside till required
3. In a large pan, combine the water and milk and boil well
4. Rub in 1ounce of (2 tablespoons) butter into the cornmeal.
5. Then tip in the... - 41.5902
Cornmeal Cheese English Muffins
1. Place the yeast in a small cup, add 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°) and 1/2 tablespoon of the honey and set aside for about 5 minutes, or until foamy.
2. Meanwhile, place the corn in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds, or until chopped.... - 40.1149
Lemon Cornmeal Icebox Cookies
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Beat margarine at medium speed of a mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
Add lemon rind, vanilla, and egg white; beat well.
Add flour mixture; stir... - 42.4796
Cornmeal Wheat Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Add the remaining ingredients in the order given, using as much whole wheat flour as necessary to make a dough suitable for kneading.
Knead the dough until smooth and elastic-about 15 minutes. If the dough is too bulky... - 36.4003
1. Take a medium bowl and sieve in flour along with baking powder and salt. Using two knives or pastry blender, rub in shortening to the mixture till mixture turns coarse. Add ½ cup milk to the center and using a fork, stir quickly. Add more mixture,... - 34.4527
Turkey Pot Pie With Cornmeal Crust
1. Prepare potpie filling: In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rutabaga, carrots, and onion; cook, stirring, 10 minutes. Stir in potatoes, celery, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook, stirring frequently, until rutabaga is tender-crisp,... - 34.9807
Cornmeal Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add whole wheat flour and next 6 ingredients; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in enough of the 1 1/4 cups bread flour to make a soft... - 44.7446
Cornmeal Griddle Cakes Or Pancakes
1. Let the griddle heat slowly.
2. Pour the boiling water over the corn meal and mix well; let cool slightly. Add the melted butter, margarine or shortening, milk, molasses and eggs and mix thoroughly.
3. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together and... - 34.4964
Cornmeal Pancakes With Blueberries And Sour Cream
Gemini and the Lungs
Cornmeal. Cornmeal is high in magnesium, zinc, vitamins B, C, and E, antioxidants that protect the lungs. Geminis should definitely include cornbread, corn tortillas, or other corn products on their shopping lists. - 36.6623
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400° F. Take 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and grease it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a bowl, mix together cornmeal, flour, granulated sugar and baking powder.
3) In another mixing bowl, add milk, oil and egg. Whip... - 44.4231
Black Bean Pancake
If you like variety and different flavors in your breakfast, try this Black bean pancake recipe. It is healthy, nutritious and very filling. Serve it with homemade salad cream and you are all set to begin your day! - 66.5515
Corn Waffles is a unique dish that is quiet easy to whip up on one of those late mornings. Try this Corn Waffles recipe. I am m sure you will love it! - 23.652
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar until thoroughly blended.
In a small bowl,jbeat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture;... - 36.8953
Johnnycake is a unique and winning pancake. I make this quiet often at home. Try this delicious Johnnycake recipe at your home this week itself! - 41.8414
Virginia Batter Bread
Combine dry ingredients.
Add butter to milk.
When melted, stir into cornmeal mixture.
Add well-beaten yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten whites.
Pour batter into greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 45 to 50... - 34.9917
Delaware Spoon Bread
Turn oven to moderate (350°F.).
Melt shortening in 1-quart casserole in oven.
In a saucepan, scald 1 cup milk; stir in ground cornmeal.
Cook until thick.
Remove from stove and cool slightly.
Beat in remaining ingredients.
Pour the melted shortening into... - 36.0113
Overnight Soy Pancakes Or Waffles
Mix the dry ingredients.
Beat the liquid ingredients together.
Stir the flour mixture into the liquids.
Add 1 cup warm water in the morning.
Bake on a moderately hot griddle. - 35.9386
Beat egg yolks with rotary beater until thick.
Add milk, shortening, and corn.
Add to sifted dry ingredients; mix until smooth.
Then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve hot with butter and syrup.
Or serve with creamed chicken or... - 38.2941
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients together. Beat the eggs well and combine with the milk; add to the dry mixture, beating until smooth.
3. Drain the corn and add to the mixture. Stir in the cooled butter or margarine.
4. Pour the batter... - 33.9333
Morning Glory Corn Muffins
these morning glory corn muffins are perfect for breakfast. Simply baked with cornmeal and milk along with sugar, these muffins are easy to prepare and will keep you full for a long time. - 38.9471
Whole Wheat Waffles With Butter And Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, corn-meal, salt, and wheat germ. Stir in the eggs.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and add to flour mixture. Stir in the milk, oil, and enough water to make a waffle batter... - 29.4964
Simple Spelt Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine and mix dry ingredients.
Add milk, eggs and canola oil.
Pour into greased 8- or 9-inch cast-iron skillet or greased muffin pan.
Bake approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden. - 31.7193
Maple Syrup-corn Bread
Mix dry ingredients together.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
Pour into well-greased 9x9-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F (205°C). - 27.1425
Savory Barleycorn Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mix the cornmeal, Bits-O-Barley baking soda and sea salt.
Add the egg, oil, buttermilk, honey, onion and corn and mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn into well-oiled and heated large iron skillet.
Bake 30-35... - 33.8473
In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir in oil until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Gradually stir in enough milk to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead lightly for 30 seconds.
Roll into two... - 39.0221
Spicy Brown Bread
Spicy Brown Bread is quite different from the other brown breads. This Spicy Brown Bread is simply great. You have to bake it to find out why! - 34.9993
Corn Meal Waffles
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat the egg yolks well and combine with the buttermilk; add to the corn meal mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in the cooled butter, margarine or shortening.
4. Beat the egg whites stiff but... - 36.6699
All Corn Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the cornmeal, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the egg, butter, and buttermilk and mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened. Turn into a well-oiled deep 9-inch pie plate.
4. Bake on the top rack of the... - 30.0963
Corn Meal Muffins Or Corn Sticks
Sift flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, and sugar together.
Add egg, milk, and shortening.
Stir until blended. (Do not overmix.) Tor muffins, spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling 2/3 full.
Bake in hot oven (425Â°F.) 25 minutes, or until... - 35.3226