- » Cornmeal Bread
Cornmeal Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornmeal bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornmeal bread recipes.
1. In a large cut, tip in the yeast.
2. Add the tepid water and a pinch of flour
3. Leave to ferment for 15 minutes or till the yeast is foamy
4. Grease a baking tin and set aside till required
5. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark... - 47.3271
1. Dissolve yeast in a luke warm water and set aside.
2. Stir cornmeal very slowly into boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add oil, molasses and salt.
4. Cool mixture to lukewarm and add yeast starter.
5. Stir in... - 45.1255
1. Take a baking dish, grease using salad oil and heat for about 2 ½ minutes.
2. Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Take a large bowl, transfer the cornmeal mixture into the bowl, add butter, egg and milk and whisk... - 43.374
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp, then drain on paper towels.
Crumble the bacon.
Reserve bacon drippings.
Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Mix the salt, reserved drippings and 1/2 cup cornmeal in a bowl.
Add the boiling water and mix well.
Cool to... - 40.909
Cornmeal Molasses Bread
Combine boiling water and shortening in a large bowl and set aside until shortening has melted.
Add molasses, corn meal and salt.
Let stand until mixture is lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over the 3/4 cup lukewarm water (105Â° to 115Â°F ) and stir to... - 40.4767
Combine milk and margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts.
Cool to 105° to 115°.Combine yeast and warm water in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, milk mixture, sugar, and salt in a bowl;... - 39.3201
This Cornmeal Bread makes a sumptuous meal with heaps of greens and shredded cheese. Try out this cornmeal bread for lunch or dinner this weekend. Feel free to suggest here! - 38.6395
Molasses Cornmeal Bread
Heat water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) flour, cornmeal, yeast, salt, warmed mixture, and molasses.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be necessary to scrape... - 38.4052
Classic Cornmeal Bread
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a bowl.
Add the sugar and shortening and let stand until bubbly.
Add the salt and egg.
Add the cornmeal and enough flour to make a stiff dough and mix well.
Knead on a floured board for about 5 minutes.
Place in a bowl and... - 38.1802
Entire Cornmeal Bread
1) In an 9x9x2-inch pan, melt butter and keep aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, stir in buttermilk , add the dry ingredients, melted butter, blend well.
3) In the greased pan, add the mixture and bake in the... - 37.9043
New England Cornmeal Bread Amadama Bread
Combine milk, cornmeal and salt in a saucepan; heat to boiling stirring constantly.
Reduce to low heat and continue to stir for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add molasses and shortening and blend.
Cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile stir sugar into water.
Add... - 37.7378
In a 3-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
Add eggs and beat until well blended.
Combine buttermilk and soda and stir into butter mixture.
Add cornmeal, flour, and salt; mix just until blended.
Pour batter into a... - 36.6737
Whole Wheat Cornmeal Bread
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Divide evenly between prepared pans.
Bake until tester inserted in centers comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Cool loaves slightly before... - 35.0822
Cornmeal Bread Recipes By Category