- » Cornish Hen Marinade
Cornish Hen Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cornish hen marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cornish hen marinade recipes.
Broiled Cornish Hen With Walnut Marinade
Wash the hens and split them down the back.
Place hens in a shallow baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the hens and marinate covered and refrigerate for 8 hours.
Broil the hens over medium heat on a charbroiler for... - 32.9738
Roasted Cornish Hens
Cornish hens are such an inexpensive and elegant meal. They are also easy to cook. Naturally, because they are so much smaller, they cook faster than whole chickens and can be tender and juicy. Just make sure you are careful not to overcook them! - 121.959
Cornish Game Hens With Stuffing
For the hens.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the hens in a baking pan large enough to accommodate them in a single layer.
For the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the hens, arranging the herbs on top.
Roast, covered with... - 42.2098
Queen Of Spades Cornish Hen
Place the Cornish hens in a deep, baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the red wine, olive oil, Soya sauce, brown sugar, ginger, oregano, garlic and chili peppers.
Pour the marinade over the Cornish hens, cover, and let marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours,... - 42.9922
Oriental Grilled Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Split each hen lengthwise, using an electric knife.
Place hens, cavity side up, in a large shallow dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over hens.
Cover and marinate... - 43.8972
Stuffed Grilled Game Hens
Remove giblets; discard or save for another use.
Rinse hens; pat dry.
Marinate hens in combined 1/2 cup orange juice, oil, garlic and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Prepare rice according to... - 40.5918
Broiled Garlic Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Place the hens in a large, shallow glass or earthenware dish.
Combine the vinegar, olive oil, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and orange peel, and pour the mixture over the hens.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning the hens every... - 40.5198
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade (except the Curacao) and marinate the Cornish game hens for 24 hours, basting often.
When ready to cook, drain the hens, and reserve the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing and stuff the... - 43.4555
Pan Cooked Cornish Game Hens With Lemon And Hot Pepper
In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
Add the hens and, with your hands, rub the seasoning mixture into the hens.
Add the olive oil and lemon slices and toss well to combine.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours... - 39.2696
Broiled Cornish Hens
Broiled Cornish Hens has a fine taste. Broiled Cornish Hens gets its taste from hen€™s meat flavored with parsley. Broiled Cornish Hens is loved by non vegetarian food lovers. - 33.2579
Grilled Cornish Hens
Grilled Cornish hen is a dish that can be enjoyed as a side dish or all alone. If you like to compliment it, salad or rice. The grilled Cornish hen is a recipe for the summertime, when you can enjoy lots of parties and picnics. - 45.917
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine cornstarch, brown sugar, dry mustard and ginger.
Add teriyaki sauce and orange juice; stir until smooth.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 4 minutes, until thickened, stirring every minute.
Remove giblets from hens and save... - 38.5844
Spring Fried Chicken
This Spring Fried Chicken recipe is crispy and delicious. It is one of the top Asian versions that you will surely love. - 83.5694
Grilled Cornish Game Hens
Grilled cornish game hens are simple and stunningly easy recipe. Marinated with the sharp flavor of lemon juice with crushed peppercorns and salt, the hens are grill cooked over charcoal with frequent basting of the lemon marinade. A simple fare for camp... - 41.0583
Grilled Cornish Game Hens
Split hens lengthwise.
Rinse under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Place hens in large plastic bag; set in bowl.
In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, peppercorns and salt.
Pour marinade over hens in bag.
Close bag securely and refrigerate... - 37.276
Baked Rock Cornish Hen
This baked rock Cornish hen recipe makes a nice side dish to accompany other meat, salad and vegetable dishes. You will enjoy baked rock Cornish hen most with a main dish of rice like pilaf. - 38.3007
Grecian Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens under cold water, and pat dry.
Split each hen in half lengthwise, using an electric knife.
Place hens in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine Italian dressing and 2 tablespoons lemon... - 38.8688
Dressed Up Cornish Hen
Place hen in a large resealable plastic bag.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Pour half of the marinade over hen; seal the bag and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times.
Refrigerate the remaining marinade for... - 34.6606
Grilled Cornish Hen With Corn Relish
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and blend the honey, garlic, vinegar and celery seed thoroughly.
2) Add the halved hen and turn over to coat it properly.
3) Refrigerate with cover on for an hour or keep overnight,... - 47.2284
Tandoori Cornish Hens
Thaw the hens if frozen.
Rinse, remove giblets and necks and pat dry.
Make several slits in the skin, then split each hen in half along the breastbone.
Mix together chili powder, salt, pepper and lime juice.
Rub mixture all over poultry and set aside for... - 44.5754
Curried Cornish Hens With Apples
Curried Cornish Hens With Apples has a great taste. The fusion of apple juice and soy sauce gives the Curried Cornish Hens With Apples a luscious taste. - 40.5233
Cornish Game Hens
Preheat oven to 450°.
Split hens in half.
Wash and dry well.
Place in dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over hens.
Cover; refrigerate 2-3 hours, turning hens in marinade several times.
Uncover hens, roast in marinade 20 minutes.
Reduce temperature to... - 41.9197
Dry Martini Cornish Hens
1. To make the marinade for the hens, in a small bowl, combine the juniper berries, lemon zest, 1 1/2 cups of the stock, 1/2 cup of the gin, the vermouth, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
2. In a large deep glass dish or casserole, arrange... - 41.7878
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Apples Almonds And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat a baking tray with the non-stick cooking spray
3. Wash and pat dry the hens
4. Prepare a marinade with onions and lemon juice in a large bowl
5. Place the chickens in the marinade and allow them to soak up... - 43.2335
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Citrus Sauce
For candied peel: Remove peel (colored part only) of orange and grapefruit with vegetable peeler; reserve fruit for marinade.
Cut into very fine, long julienne.
Transfer to small saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil.
Drain and repeat.
Drain... - 40.4349
Duckling Or Cornish Hens Far East Style
Split in halves, using kitchen shears or a sharp knife.
Place in 12x8x2-in dish, skin side down.
In small bowl mix together soy sauce, sherry, pineapple juice, garlic, curry powder and mustard.
Stir to blend well and pour over meat in dish.
Refrigerate 4 to 6... - 41.9954
Tandoori Cornish Hens
1. To prepare the hens rinse them and pat dry inside and out with paper towels.
2. In a bowl combine lemon juice, gingerroot, turmeric, paprika, coriander, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and garlic and stir into sour cream.
3. In plastic bag... - 45.1892
East West Broiled Cornish Hens
Cut hens in half with poultry shears or kitchen scissors.
Place in a large shallow broiling pan, without rack.
Combine soy sauce, 1/2 cup of the water, green onions and red pepper; pour over hens.
Marinate 1 hour.
Broil hens, 4 inches from heat, turning often... - 40.062
Rock Cornish Hens With Oranges And Almonds
Rinse hen well.
Drain and pat dry.
Place in a shallow baking dish.
Drizzle inside and out with butter.
Combine orange juice, salt, pepper, marjoram, thyme, and garlic in a small bowl.
Pour over and into the bird.
Marinate 2 hours; turn occasionally.
Set bird... - 45.3545
Lemon Roasted Cornish Hens
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, take olive oil, lemon juice, and half the rosemary. Mix it well.
3. Marinate the hens in it, skin down, at least overnight or as long as possible.
4. In another bowl, add bread crumbs,... - 43.5672
Indian Game Hens Marinated In Yogurt And Spices
Split the cornish game hen in half, removing the backbone and tail.
Cut off the wingtips and pull off the skin.
Set the hen aside in a nonaluminum baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients except the butter and spread this mixture... - 44.2202
Outdoor Cornish Gourmet
1. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
2. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. Arrange them in a large pan.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, and stir until well blended.
5. Pour the marinade over the hens, turning the hens a few... - 47.149
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat them dry with paper towels.
4. Make the marinade by combining all ingredients except the breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
5. Whisk with a fork to blend well.... - 43.2214
Thai hens is a boiled cornish hens preparation that can be made with chicken too. Marinated with a teriyaki sauce mix made with lemon peel and juice with a hint of garlic and red pepper, the hens are broiled till fork tender. Served with sides of choice, they... - 41.9098
Oriental Game Hens
Oriental game hens recipe is a very easy and simple to prepare dish. The simple and readily available ingredients can be used to make it. The oriental game hen can be served with roasted or sauteed vegetables or mashed potatoes. - 36.2581
1. In a saucepan, mix together all the ingredients except the hen and heat gently for some time
2. Place the hen in a glass baking dish and spread orange juice mixture on the hen; refrigerate for four hours
3. Remove from the marinade and broil the hen... - 32.411
Game Hens Or Squab With Apple Juice
Remove poultry necks and giblets and reserve for other uses, if desired.
With poultry shears or a knife, split each bird lengthwise along one side of backbone.
Place birds, skin side up, on a flat surface and press firmly, cracking bones slightly, until birds... - 33.5198
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Remove and discard giblets and necks from hens. Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry. Place hens in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Pour marinade evenly under skin and inside of hens.... - 30.6735
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 43.0935
Grilled Basil Hens
Remove giblets from hens, reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Split each hen in half lengthwise using an electric knife.
Place in a large shallow dish.
Combine wine, basil, garlic powder, and hot sauce; stir well.
Divide... - 34.1022
Florentine Mixed Grill
Prepare Herb Marinade; set aside.
With poultry shears, cut each hen lengthwise along backbone.
Pull hens open; place, skin side up, on a board and press firmly to flatten, cracking breastbone slightly.
Pull off and discard fat; rinse hens and pat dry.
Place... - 39.2023